• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"the great irony is that abortion has done

Barbella

Senator
WHAT THE KLAN ONLY DREAMED OF"- DR. ALVEDA KING NIECE OF CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Heckuva job, liberals! Do you SEE the irony? Or does it go over your head, like most things do?

gigi

Mayor
IF you get a chance, take a look at the movie "Maafa 21". I think you can order it. Or it's on YouTube in parts if you want.
It really is worth the time to watch.

LeilaniMP

Empress
WHoosh...right over their heads (willingly)

They hate it when you apply truth and logic to things they try to dispute

WHAT THE KLAN ONLY DREAMED OF"- DR. ALVEDA KING NIECE OF CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Heckuva job, liberals! Do you SEE the irony? Or does it go over your head, like most things do?

Barbella

Senator
Wow! Abortion has reduced the black population in America by 25%? TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT???

Now, let's think about this, gigi....according to liberals, racist "right-wingers" should be CHEERING about it. I feel like I'm Alice in Wonderland...everything is backwards. Or maybe I'm just simply losing my mind.....

;-)

Barbella

Senator
Yep. Liberals promote and encourage black genocide. But they're NOT racists.

Huh???????????? It's warped.

gigi

Mayor
A person can see the writing on the wall and still be prochoice. They don't have to change their point of view and become prolife. It'd be nice if they did. We have T-shirts and everything. But I think that sometimes people think that if they speak out against any facet of how abortion is delivered, they'll be betraying a right they believe in. That's not so, though. I've been thinking about this all day and I really do think it's the result of conditioning.

Planned Parenthood, NARAL, NAF.....they've been genius. But lies can only hold up so long. So much of what they say and have been saying is falling apart.

BobbyT

Governor
The actual thing about abortion is, that is has existed as long as people have. For whatever reasons women feel they cannot bring another child into the world, abortion has existed. It has been about being unable to care for another child. It has been because of shame associated with being pregnant without being married. For numerous reasons, it has existed. It will continue to exist. What the pro-choice position is, is that women should have the choice as to whether or not they continue a pregnancy. No law, or man, or societal pressure will change this fact - women will have abortions when they feel (for whatever reason) that they must. And those pregnancies can be terminated through safe means or they can be terminated through dangerous methods, but pregnancies will continue to be terminated. You can try to put a racist slant on it if it makes you happy to do so, but the fact will remain that women will terminate their pregnancies.

Council Member
Black people aren't getting Abortions because white people are wanting them to, they are getting abortions because they can't afford children and choose to not have a kid vs bring them into a place where they know the kid will not have a life any better than their own. Is that a good reason, I can't say because I am not a poor black person living in a ghetto wondering if I can feed my kids or provide them a place to live. ARE any of you?

gigi

Mayor
Black people aren't getting Abortions because white people are wanting them to, they are getting abortions because they can't afford children and choose to not have a kid vs bring them into a place where they know the kid will not have a life any better than their own. Is that a good reason, I can't say because I am not a poor black person living in a ghetto wondering if I can feed my kids or provide them a place to live. ARE any of you?

Stereotype much?

GordonGecko

President
If Barbella and others are so concerned for all those "aborted black babies", there is an easy solution-

Have them demand the Republican Party support banning the right to abortion...for black women!

gigi

Mayor
The actual thing about abortion is, that is has existed as long as people have. For whatever reasons women feel they cannot bring another child into the world, abortion has existed. It has been about being unable to care for another child. It has been because of shame associated with being pregnant without being married. For numerous reasons, it has existed. It will continue to exist. What the pro-choice position is, is that women should have the choice as to whether or not they continue a pregnancy. No law, or man, or societal pressure will change this fact - women will have abortions when they feel (for whatever reason) that they must. And those pregnancies can be terminated through safe means or they can be terminated through dangerous methods, but pregnancies will continue to be terminated. You can try to put a racist slant on it if it makes you happy to do so, but the fact will remain that women will terminate their pregnancies.
Bobby I think you articulated the authentic prochoice position really well.
But what we're trying to say is that there are alot of not prochoice tactics aimed at increasing abortion. And many of these tactics make abortion unsafe in several different ways.

The racist slant....You know, the numbers are there. One third of abortions are coming from just 13% of the population.

CatsEye

Mayor
Gee I guess the point of this thread just flew over your head. Don't you get? The KKK wants to kill blacks, and PP wants to kill black babies. Oh the irony.

GordonGecko

President
Again, Cats....so why don't you rightwingers call for banning the right to abortion for black women? If it's "just like lyinching"?