• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The gun folks love Pres. O!

NightSwimmer

Senator
Ironic that President Obama has presided over the greatest surge in US gun ownership in recent history. Meanwhile, the only changes that President Obama has brought to Second Amendment rights is to expand them.

Guess reality is simply too foreign a concept for wing-nuts to comprehend? ;)

Qtec90

Mayor
Yo COTT! ..... Whaz-up?

Did you hear "Mitt Romney" made #1 on the list of "The Least Influential People of 2012"?

A collection of 25 people so uninspiring that we should round them all up and stick them on an iceberg. (Black helicopters & butterfly nets, perhaps? ; I'll supply their GPS coordinates from the G-O-D Station and direct the choppers...)

#1.) "Mitt Romney":​

Was anyone inspired by Mitt Romney? Did anyone vote enthusiastically for Mitt Romney? Of course not. Voting for Romney is like hooking up with the last single person at the bar at 4 a.m. The only successful thing he did this year was embody every black stand-up comedian's impression of a white person.​

Yo COTT! ..... Whaz-up?

Did you hear "Mitt Romney" made #1 on the list of "The Least Influential People of 2012"?

A collection of 25 people so uninspiring that we should round them all up and stick them on an iceberg. (Black helicopters & butterfly nets, perhaps? ; I'll supply their GPS coordinates from the G-O-D Station and direct the choppers...)

#1.) "Mitt Romney":​

Was anyone inspired by Mitt Romney? Did anyone vote enthusiastically for Mitt Romney? Of course not. Voting for Romney is like hooking up with the last single person at the bar at 4 a.m. The only successful thing he did this year was embody every black stand-up comedian's impression of a white person.​
lollllllllllllllllll yo Q-man! How is that book coming along?

Qtec90

Mayor
Nearly done with a SECOND book, now... I think you'll like the title of "Book #2"...(All though I'm still fiddling with it a little)... Working the "Cover Art" right now. I'll send you a few JPG's of the "Draft Cover Art" under private cover.

Qtec90

Mayor
BTW: Only 24 Days LEFT till "Dooms Day"!

Are you stocked-up on beer & Cheetos? ... I've got box seats for the big game!

Cool... I'm sure you really enjoyed writing it. They say if a person enjoys writing that is half the battle. Wouldn't be my thing... but, i'm no writer.

Qtec90

Mayor
Cool... I'm sure you really enjoyed writing it. They say if a person enjoys writing that is half the battle. Wouldn't be my thing... but, i'm no writer.
Writing is sometimes a trial, indeed (Unless you are a fan of what you're writing about ; RE: If you noticed the author's pen-name on the book cover art [Tyson D. Knine]) ... My "Dog" has been surfing the Internet sense it's popular creation decades ago. My dog is a militant. I try to tell him he's developed a habit that folks might notice some day, yet he refuses to quit trotting across it like a puppy with muddy feet...... BAD dog!.....BAD!

He also smokes way too much. Told him he'd have to buy his own cigarets from now on, but he just blew smoke in my face & decided to write his own book to rival my first one.... (PS: "Dog" up for adoption)

trapdoor

Governor
Ironic that President Obama has presided over the greatest surge in US gun ownership in recent history. Meanwhile, the only changes that President Obama has brought to Second Amendment rights is to expand them.

That would mean so much if only he'd quit saying he wants to reinstall the assault weapons ban, and hadn't told Mrs. Brady that he was working "under the radar" on gun control (it was in the Washington Post).

I guess "we can't trust our political opponents" is a concept that you don't understand. I've lived through the enactment of four major pieces of federal gun legislation. Each one reduced gun owners rights in one way or another, even the mis-named 1986 Firearms Owners Protection Act. I won't offer any further compromises for "common sense" gun control, because history has taught us that it is never enough. Give an inch now, and someone like Sarah Brady will be back asking for a foot next congressional session. I have common sense gun control. I control whatever gun I'm shooting, and hit the target.

GordonGecko

President

Gullibility.

NRA and RW Media get them all ginned up on "Obama gets ELECTED, he's gonna take away yer guns!" in 2008....the idiots rush out to buy guns....nothing on guns is done. Four years later, they start all over again. "Obama gets RE-ELECTED, he's gonna take away yer guns".....the idiots rush out to buy guns.....and nothing on guns is done.

Gun sellers get rich....after warning they'd be "put out of business" BEFORE the election.

As Limbaug, Fox News, Beck, etc. prove....you can NEVER go broke underestimating the intelligence of the paranoid rightwinger.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Not ironic at all; Americans are afraid of him and his policies. Guns and ammo are being stocked up for when the economy collapses completely and the welfaretards can't get anymore free cheese and crack cocaine.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Writing is sometimes a trial, indeed (Unless you are a fan of what you're writing about ; RE: If you noticed the author's pen-name on the book cover art [Tyson D. Knine]) ... My "Dog" has been surfing the Internet sense it's popular creation decades ago. My dog is a militant. I try to tell him he's developed a habit that folks might notice some day, yet he refuses to quit trotting across it like a puppy with muddy feet...... BAD dog!.....BAD!

He also smokes way too much. Told him he'd have to buy his own cigarets from now on, but he just blew smoke in my face & decided to write his own book to rival my first one.... (PS: "Dog" up for adoption)
Some dogs just don't know where their Alpo comes from.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Not ironic at all; Americans are afraid of him and his policies. Guns and ammo are being stocked up for when the economy collapses completely and the welfaretards can't get anymore free cheese and crack cocaine.

No, Americans aren't afraid. Paranoid fruitcakes are afraid.

Qtec90

Mayor
Yea.... Ever sense someone told him he had his own social networking pages, all he does is strut around in the back yard wearing his sunglasses & barking "No pictures!... No autographs! ; It's all very irritating trying to make my way daily threw the mob of his groupies just to pull into my own driveway.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Yea.... Ever sense someone told him he had his own social networking pages, all he does is strut around in the back yard wearing his sunglasses & barking "No pictures!... No autographs! ; It's all very irritating trying to make my way daily threw the mob of his groupies just to pull into my own driveway.
I keep mine humble by sikking him on the squirrells in the trees in my yard. He never catches them; and they just run up a tree, laughing, and flipping him off. It makes him feel like a failure so he doesn't get too uppity.

Qtec90

Mayor
So? .... Sounds like you're raising your dog to become Mitt Romney..... (Ouch!) ; The good news is that in my retirement, my dog will be able to support my wild parties, booze & $5000 hookers habits. That's the nice thing about raising a celebrity. ; He says "Life is so different! I have not changed ... I'm still the same after all of theses years. Life's been good to me so faaaaaaar" .... ;-)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So? .... Sounds like you're raising your dog to become Mitt Romney..... (Ouch!) ; The good news is that in my retirement, my dog will be able to support my wild parties, booze & $5000 hookers habits. That's the nice thing about raising a celebrity. ; He says "Life is so different! I have not changed ... I'm still the same after all of theses years. Life's been good to me so faaaaaaar" .... ;-)
I guess it's all a matter of where your priorities are.