• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The House of Horrors case in Cleveland: ( Opinion )

• Thread starter Union_Jack_1972
  • Start date
U

Union_Jack_1972

Why did you bother???

Also thank you for admitting at the time you did not know shit about the case except your little link from the guradian...

Thank you for admitting that you never click a link to show you that not only I thought the Cleveland Police screwed it up but many from the left and right have accused the Cleveland PD for their failures in this case because of their past mistakes, ya know the Sowell case you never knew about or the review that happen after the case, and oh the girls went missing before the review and Sowell case but of course you will forget that while with your lack of understanding excuse the Cleveland PD for their failures...

Thank you for admitting you came into this thread for the purpose to flame, call me a liar, and tell everyone that what I wrote was bullshit, but when I produced links to those from Democracy Now, and Salon, well then that means at the time you were giving them the benefit of the doubt because how can some [Unwelcome language removed] like me be correct???

The actual bullshit came from you, and only you... Also your attempt to turn my Tookie Williams Syndrome comment in to something more is like your fucked up and falied attempts to turn my comments about you having a male nurse into a Homphobic comment... Can you even spell Syndrome or is your Abraham Simpson Syndrome kicking your ass today???

So thank you admitting you suffer from post humping syndrome and only surf this site to flame, lie, and then whine about how I do not treat you the way you want to be treated!!!

Also I have apologized for my Castro comment because even though Castro is a fucked up insane individual, I fell insulting him by comparing you to him was just wrong, oh let me guess you believe you're a better person than him???

So now I know I did not have the last word because you'll be back in here humping this thread, so thank you for lying again about having the last word your worthless piece of scum that is lower than the lowest parasite in the Universe to me!!!

Just imagine if I actually hated ya!!!