• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The hypocrisy and double standards of the left.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Yeah...I know....we see it in here, all day, every day....

If progressives and libs didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any at all.

Krauthammer nails left with ‘double standard’ on KKK ‘scandal’: Obama sat for 22 years in Rev. Wright’s church

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/12/31/krauthammer-nails-left-with-double-standard-on-kkk-scandal-obama-sat-for-22-years-in-rev-wrights-church-169374#ixzz3NaP3AZeL

Conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer on Tuesday took apart overblown media coverage of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise’s speech to a white supremacist group in 2002, pointing out the “double standard” for liberal and conservative politicians is alive and well in the Obama Era.

Noting that Scalise, a Louisiana Republican, demonstrated no “racist” tendencies in his time in office (other than being a Republican, of course), Krauthammer compared what he did to Barack Obama’s membership in a church pastored by a radical black nationalist for more than 20 years.

“I think the key question here is not just that this happened 12 years ago, but as far as I can tell, there is not a shred of evidence that there is anything in the intervening 12 years which would indicate any evidence of racism, hostility or ill will or anything of this nature, which means it is just a single event 12 years,” Krauthammer said on Fox News’ “Special Report.”

“There is a double standard. Obama became didn’t just wander into Jeremiah Wright’s church one time 12 years ago. He sat in it for 22 years as the man who is a racist raved against America and talked about 9/11 being chickens coming home to roost … These aren’t even comparable.”

Wright wasn’t just Obama’s pastor. He officiated at the Obamas’ wedding. He baptized Obama’s daughters. One of his sermons even inspired the title of Obama’s “Audacity of Hope” autobiography, for God’s sake.

Yet a speech 12 years ago is worth an uproar? Of course it is, in the mainstream media.

Zoar

Governor
You equate being a racist / KKK member to sitting in a CHRISTIAN CHURCH??????!!!!!

You are a joke!

Caroljo

Senator
You equate being a racist / KKK member to sitting in a CHRISTIAN CHURCH??????!!!!!

You are a joke!
That was no "Christian" Church. I think it was all a front calling it Christian, because what I'd seen it's nowhere close to one.

LeilaniMP

Empress
That was no "Christian" Church. I think it was all a front calling it Christian, because what I'd seen it's nowhere close to one.
Libs like their little false fantasies. Black Liberation Theology isn't like any Christian church I know of....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You are a joke!
Christian Church
GOD DAMN AMERICA
What Christian uses God's name in vane__________?
Go ahead blue lib, post a link where Scalise joined the KKK_________if you can't remain known as a LIAR...........

LeilaniMP

Empress
Christian Church
GOD DAMN AMERICA
Go ahead blue lib, post a link where Scalise joined the KKK_________if you can't remain known as a LIAR...........
Don't hold your breath waiting for that, Dawlin'. ProgessiLibs are like monkeys flinging poop.

Zoar

Governor
Christian Church
GOD DAMN AMERICA
Dog, we know you are dense. However the goddam america line was taken totally OUT OF CONTEXT and you Righties consciously leave out where the pastor said IF, IF, IF AMERICA does this or that, then......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many sects of Christianity do you know of?
none that use GODs name in vane.................when was last time you were in Wright's church?
Let me guess, you think Sharpton is a Christian__________

Reactions: Jen

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Dog, we know you are dense. However the goddam america line was taken totally OUT OF CONTEXT and you Righties consciously leave out where the pastor said IF, IF, IF AMERICA does this or that, then......
The sermon where that phrase came from is something like 10,000 words long.

Dawg knows 3 of those words.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
none that use GODs name in vane.................when was last time you were in Wright's church?
Let me guess, you think Sharpton is a Christian__________
Vane?

If Sharpton thinks he is a Christian, then he is. That's the way it works, right?