• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The impeachment coup ....because all the other coup attempts failed

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
That's just it, Jen. Americans didn't elect Trump. The Electoral College elected him.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I saw that and have been watching since. Schiff clowned himself. This Taylor guy is a bloviating, self-important fool. He doesn't know anything. The Republican investigative counsel is making him look like the complete fool he is.
Mr. Taylor is a statesmen. He has devoted 50 years of his life to public service. He has more integrity and honesty than Donald Trump has ever known.
The Republicans did everything they could to trip him up, and they failed.
I love watching Mr. Schiff. He is enjoying this impeachment process so much.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
English Lesson:

impeachment is a constitutional process.

It is therefore, by definition, NOT a coup.

No charge.
I beg to differ, Sir. Impeachment is an attempt to remove a president from office.
Democrats made it clear, the day after Trump took office that they intended to undermine and expel his administration.
The kangaroo court; dog and pony show; media assault; witch hunt; and phony impeachment attempt, is a combined effort to overthrow a legally elected presidential administration of The United States.
It is, by definition an attempted coup. It will be a failed coup and sadly, I doubt that many Democrats will go to the gallows but hopefully some will end up in prison and perhaps hang themselves with their bed-sheets before their terms are up.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
If Trump starts shooting people on Fifth Ave (assuming he doesn't miss or apologize), will you stop supporting him?:confused:
As long as he shoots only Democrats (and if it's on Fifth Avenue that's a given) I will. If he shoots an American then I'll only vote for him one more time for president, and then I'm done with him.

FakeName

Governor
I beg to differ, Sir. Impeachment is an attempt to remove a president from office.
Democrats made it clear, the day after Trump took office that they intended to undermine and expel his administration.
The kangaroo court; dog and pony show; media assault; witch hunt; and phony impeachment attempt, is a combined effort to overthrow a legally elected presidential administration of The United States.
It is, by definition an attempted coup. It will be a failed coup and sadly, I doubt that many Democrats will go to the gallows but hopefully some will end up in prison and perhaps hang themselves with their bed-sheets before their terms are up.
No, impeachment is a constitutionally prescribed process.

a coup is an illegal seizure of power.

Something that is prescribed in the supreme law of the land is by definition LEGAL.

Logic:

Something that is legal is NOT illegal.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No, impeachment is a constitutionally prescribed process.

a coup is an illegal seizure of power.

Something that is prescribed in the supreme law of the land is by definition LEGAL.

Logic:

Something that is legal is NOT illegal.
And your folks are using it inappropriately, with no legal grounds, to remove a duly elected president from office. That's a coup.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I Almost feel bad for the Dolts who voted for Schiff as they have to be as mentally unstable or even more so than he is.
I don't feel sorry for the poor ignorant [Unwelcome Language avoided]. They deserve what they voted for.

FakeName

Governor
And your folks are using it inappropriately, with no legal grounds, to remove a duly elected president from office. That's a coup.
There is nothing illegal about the current impeachment process.

Whether or not there is legal grounds to remove a duly elected president will be answered by vote at the end of the Senate trial.

Do you really not understand how this works?

Boca

Governor
I saw that and have been watching since. Schiff clowned himself. This Taylor guy is a bloviating, self-important fool. He doesn't know anything. The Republican investigative counsel is making him look like the complete fool he is.
I kinda disagree. He struck me as an able Ambassador caught up in a new arena who belabored himself trying to convince the audience he didn't have a dog in this fight and I believe him. He also admitted to not having first hand knowledge of events. So I wouldn't call him a party to this new circus.

He was well spoken and meticulous, cordial and polite. Remember, he was forced to appear by subpoena Had he a choice I'm pretty sure he'd have declined.

As it is though he wasn't the bomb Schiff hoped for.