• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The impeachment coup ....because all the other coup attempts failed

Boca

Governor
Translation: Look Boca, I know this bribery and extortion thing is going nowhere. I need to start hedging my bets and dredge up some other BS charges to keep going after Trump. I'm obsessed. I can't help myself. Somebody help me PLEASE!!!!
That's what I was thinking in the post about Trump about not allowing Mulvaney and Bolton to testify.

Piece of Schiff and the rest of his band of insurgents are hunting for any thread to pull that would keep this Schifft going. Knowing that this was as contrived and orchestrated as the Kavanaugh thing which failed. Not only failed but illuminated for all to see who they really are and what they want.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Impeachment is spelled out in the constitution. There is nothing violent, illegal or sudden about it.

You're a right wing edited...let me ask you a question. Did republicans, on election day 2008, vow to stop everything Obama tried to do?
One more. What is the difference in unemployment between January 2017 and now? What, exactly, has Trump contributed to those great numbers? Is it .8%?
I'm tired of f**king with you [Unwelcome Language Avoided] people, who keep pushing this bullshit that the economy and job numbers were better under Obama than they are now. That's a fantasy that only liars and the deluded entertain and it's a waste of time suffering [Unwelcome Language Avoided] and trying to teach barnyard animals to two-step.

Boca

Governor
Do you believe Trump is more or less corrupt than Hillary?
Not sure but I do know he doesn't drink and she's a boozer and hawk more likely to go on a binge and start something bigger than what she and Obama did in Syria that left a couple of hundred thousand dead and displaced 13 million from their homes if she had the Oval Office power to do so.

Sort of like the out of control hysterical shrieking rant she delivered damning half of Americans when holding a campaign rally after Happy Hour, but with far more deadly consequences.

That answer your question?

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I kinda disagree. He struck me as an able Ambassador caught up in a new arena who belabored himself trying to convince the audience he didn't have a dog in this fight and I believe him. He also admitted to not having first hand knowledge of events. So I wouldn't call him a party to this new circus.

He was well spoken and meticulous, cordial and polite. Remember, he was forced to appear by subpoena Had he a choice I'm pretty sure he'd have declined.

As it is though he wasn't the bomb Schiff hoped for.
I disagree, I think he was as phony as the proverbial 3-dollar bill and a pompous, self absorbed ass. Jim Jordan made him look like a Democrat, even if he is not one.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Already refuted.
You just refuse to admit it. And THIS is why I don't think it's worth it to discuss anything with you................ you demand what's already been given and cry that you haven't been answered when you have been.........more than once. We're done here.;)
But remember, my base are the folks who thought the 2+ year Mueller report / Dossier was real.

They hung on every word for years over a fairy tale LOL

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I disagree, I think he was as phony as the proverbial 3-dollar bill and a pompous, self absorbed ass. Jim Jordan made him look like a Democrat, even if he is not one.
They are government cogs, in a long ago established way of doing things. They don't like people who upset the apple cart regardless of party.

And Trump did just that.

FakeName

Governor
That's what I was thinking in the post about Trump about not allowing Mulvaney and Bolton to testify.

Piece of Schiff and the rest of his band of insurgents are hunting for any thread to pull that would keep this Schifft going. Knowing that this was as contrived and orchestrated as the Kavanaugh thing which failed. Not only failed but illuminated for all to see who they really are and what they want.
Horrible Answer. You were doing so well. Care to try again?

It is a fact that Mulvaney and Bolton both spoke directly to Trump about this very issue.

If it is a problem that Taylor didn't than I assume you agree that it would be good to hear from people who did right?

If you, and Trump, truly think he didn't do anything wrong on this issue then it would be good for the country to hear from people who did talk to him directly.

This is serious business. If Trump is preventing people from testifying just to Rattle people's cages" that is bad for the country and highly unpatriotic and unethical.

And in my opinion his desire to keep witnesses from testifying does suggest a consciousness of guilt.

FakeName

Governor
Not sure but I do know he doesn't drink and she's a boozer and hawk more likely to go on a binge and start something bigger than what she and Obama did in Syria that left a couple of hundred thousand dead and displaced 13 million from their homes if she had the Oval Office power to do so.

Sort of like the out of control hysterical shrieking rant she delivered damning half of Americans when holding a campaign rally after Happy Hour, but with far more deadly consequences.

That answer your question?
How do you know she is a boozer?

Genuinely curious.

I have never heard that from a valid source.

Do you have a valid source for that?

Boca

Governor
Yep,,,,Jordan did a number on him but he didn't seem to get riled up about it. I think he even chuckled about it. You're talking about the "it's perfectly clear to me" he wrote I believe.

FakeName

Governor
How sad that so many are so partisan that they disparage honorable patriotic Americans if there is even a chance that they might say something that harms your dear leader.

Truly pathetic.

FakeName

Governor
Yep,,,,Jordan did a number on him but he didn't seem to get riled up about it. I think he even chuckled about it. You're talking about the "it's perfectly clear to me" he wrote I believe.
Jordan embarrassed himself and his country.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm tired of f**king with you [Unwelcome Language Avoided] people, who keep pushing this bullshit that the economy and job numbers were better under Obama than they are now. That's a fantasy that only liars and the deluded entertain and it's a waste of time suffering [Unwelcome Language Avoided] and trying to teach barnyard animals to two-step.
I didn't say numbers were better in 2016. Reread my post.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm sorry you don't understand how that works and has worked since 1804.
Then why did trump once say that the electorate college was bad and they should go by the popular vote? If your messiah is such a genius, why do you think he was wrong then.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Jordan embarrassed himself and his country.
Jordan is an ass. A bully and a show off. He better worry about his own neck because of the lawsuit that’s going on right now where they say he ignored these college kids who told them that they were being molested.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Jordan is an ass. A bully and a show off. He better worry about his own neck because of the lawsuit that’s going on right now where they say he ignored these college kids who told them that they were being molested.

Translation : "Jordan Kicked Liberal arse"

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Mr. Taylor is a statesmen. He has devoted 50 years of his life to public service. He has more integrity and honesty than Donald Trump has ever known.
The Republicans did everything they could to trip him up, and they failed.
I love watching Mr. Schiff. He is enjoying this impeachment process so much.

Stop with the gushing over 'public service'. They are government wonks.

You love watching a bug eyed geek failed lawyer Schiff,/democrats look like an idiot ?