• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Iran nuke deal: Another Obama bungle

Miguelito

Council Member
So far this is the best explanation of Obama latest screw up.

Boy do I have a deal for you. Give me enough money to build a fancy new house, and I promise I won’t try to blow up yours.
You can even check my basement to make sure I’m not stockpiling dynamite. Oh, and I promise I won’t try to buy any explosives from those shady characters I hang out with or hide what I already have in a storage unit somewhere else.
Sound like a good bargain? Well, in simple terms, it pretty much describes the framework the Obama administration has signed on to in order to persuade Iran to give up its quest to build nuclear weapons.
The United States and our allies agree to lift economic sanctions, which have crippled the Iranian economy, in return for Iran agreeing to hold back on making nuclear weapons for a while.
They promise to convert facilities we know they have been using to enrich uranium and plutonium.
They will even let us inspect some sites, though we know they have violated all previous agreements for open inspections. And we’ll continue to turn a blind eye toward the mullahs’ pervasive violations of human rights, especially those of women.
President Obama seems to regard as a major achievement an agreement to reach an agreement, which is all this week’s deal is — a formal agreement won’t happen until June, if at all.
Was ever an American president so deluded as to his accomplishments?
http://nypost.com/2015/04/03/the-iran-nuke-deal-another-obama-bungle/

Boy do I have a deal for you. Give me enough money to build a fancy new house, and I promise I won’t try to blow up yours.
You can even check my basement to make sure I’m not stockpiling dynamite. Oh, and I promise I won’t try to buy any explosives from those shady characters I hang out with or hide what I already have in a storage unit somewhere else.
Sound like a good bargain? Well, in simple terms, it pretty much describes the framework the Obama administration has signed on to in order to persuade Iran to give up its quest to build nuclear weapons.
The United States and our allies agree to lift economic sanctions, which have crippled the Iranian economy, in return for Iran agreeing to hold back on making nuclear weapons for a while.
They promise to convert facilities we know they have been using to enrich uranium and plutonium.
They will even let us inspect some sites, though we know they have violated all previous agreements for open inspections. And we’ll continue to turn a blind eye toward the mullahs’ pervasive violations of human rights, especially those of women.
President Obama seems to regard as a major achievement an agreement to reach an agreement, which is all this week’s deal is — a formal agreement won’t happen until June, if at all.

Gotta admit that Obama is a pro at screw ups and lying. Integrity and honesty are not his strong suits for sure. What is truly dangerous is that by lifting the sanctions Obama will open the flood gates for the flow of billions of dollars into the Iranian economy that will be used to further their jihad against christians, women, jews and infidels like us. This is sort of like shooting yourself so that you will not shoot me first. Really dumb.

But like so many times in the past the decisions and agreements Obama makes usually turn out to harm us all instead of doing us much good at all. The other question I have is about trust, we know we cannot trust the Iranians, but knowning the Obama track record can we afford to even trust Obama. The answer to this question is absolutely not. He is already lying about the actual terms of this deal, what else is he hiding or lying about? Obama seems to have real difficulty telling the truth and being honest, but this time the stakes could be so high that his lies will cost all of us our very lives.

Last edited:

Miguelito

Council Member
There is a plus side. Obama has given Israel no reason to hold back, and they will take out Iran's nuclear facilities.

That will make Obama's Jobs for Jihad babe Marie Harf

A lot of jobs will be created as a lot of people will be needed to haul away the rubble

America could NOT have won a war against Iran and in any War between the West and Oil owners Israel would be lost too, Israel = those who rule America/The Planet by might.

There is a plus side. Obama has given Israel no reason to hold back, and they will take out Iran's nuclear facilities.

A lot of jobs will be created as a lot of people will be needed to haul away the rubble
lol - yer right, if they did, wave goodbye to your idols your Holier than Thou Israeli Khazarian Empire ---

To be sure Israel knows they are literally on their own. Obama is clearly on the side of the Radical Islamic Terrorists. Israel will be forced to take action to save their own nation, and they will. Isreal know that when they do this they must be willing to go all the way, and they will. Obama will be left looking like the fool he already has proven he is and we will as a nation be embarrassed yet again because of this idiot we have in our White House.

Miguelito

Council Member
To be sure Israel knows they are literally on their own. Obama is clearly on the side of the Radical Islamic Terrorists. Israel will be forced to take action to save their own nation, and they will. Isreal know that when they do this they must be willing to go all the way, and they will. Obama will be left looking like the fool he already has proven he is and we will as a nation be embarrassed yet again because of this idiot we have in our White House.
Left looking like a fool? He already is seen as one with most of the world

Obama is President Rodney Dangerfield. He gets no respect (and deserves none)

Not only is "Queen" a pacifist but anti Semitic

Definitely not redeeming qualities
The only pure Semitic peoples in the world are Yemenis - who the friends of the US and Israel are now intent on wiping off the face of the Planet.

Israeli Gov are not from the area they Occupy now by brutal force --- They are all Khazars who are a Mongolian Turkic peoples originally from Asia but who settled in Eastern Europe until the Rus took over and engulfed their Empire. They, the Khazars, are converts to the Talmud, they converted at the time the known World split into politico/religio alliances --- they have no rightful claim to Palestine, which was given to them by the British in exchange for their betrayal of Germany who had taken them in when they fled Russia.

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.

You are a Zionist ass kisser and proud of it .
America's warmongering and the ignorant public that supports all your stupid bombing Champaign's has killed millions of innocent people for nothing. Your Arrogance makes you proud of that too.

All your so called bombing has created far more enemies and giving your country more grief while the warmongers profit and you the majority of ignorant US citizens are getting screwed and don't even know they are getting screwed . Debit and more debit for you and the next generation of dumb Yankees that can't see all the bullshit and don't have the guts to stop these warmonger presidents..

Yankees like you are a dying breed the sooner the better the rest of the world will be.
Absolutely no redeeming qualities for your political leaders that are pawns of the Israeli lobby.
A
nother one of the quirks in the American political systems is this small two bit country in the Middle East is calling the shots on your foreign polices..

Did you vote for these Zionist to speak for you in Washington? NO but it seems all your presidents listen to this bunch of not elected people to decided what your foreign policies should be .

Your presidents for the last 12 years listen and obeyed the so called Neo cons; all Zionists extremist; where were the voices of the public and who was representing the public's interest it certainly was the congress; they are all owned and paid for by the Israeli lobbies.

It appears that non of your MSM has the guts to expose the foreign policy disasters they created. Why do you think the MSM is not very critical of these neo cons.

Could it be the Zionists control over your news media have been using brilliant fake news fake threats to scare you.

Three cheers for Queenie for standing up and saying the truth.

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
Oh my not only is anti Semitism spreading in Europe and in America -but also here on this board

Reply to my post instead of this standard Zionist bullshit
anti Semitism anti Semitism anti Semitism anti Semitism

IT'S A TRICK, WE ALWAYS USE IT says former ISRAEL MINISTER

Z

zzigzzag

Thanks, Rush.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/02/your_host_s_on_the_spot_analysis_of_obama_s_nuke_deal_announcement?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+RushLimbaugh-Transcripts+(The+Rush+Limbaugh+Show+-+Transcripts)&utm_content=FeedBurner

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/03/the_iran_non_deal_what_s_really_going_on?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: RushLimbaugh-Transcripts (The Rush Limbaugh Show - Transcripts)&utm_content=FeedBurner

Boltlady

Mayor

There is something that I don't understand. Perhaps you can explain.

How is it that you and others would call a person 'anti-Semitic' when they are talking about Khazars? They are not Semitic. Doesn't that make you feel a bit silly?

Your tone would also give one the impression that you consider a 'pacifist' a bad thing. Is it your preference to be for killing, maiming, torturing and blood and gore in general?

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
America's warmongering and the ignorant public that supports all your stupid bombing Champaign's has killed millions of innocent people for nothing. Your Arrogance makes you proud of that too.

All your so called bombing has created far more enemies and giving your country more grief while the warmongers profit and you the majority of ignorant US citizens are getting screwed and don't even know they are getting screwed . Debit and more debit for you and the next generation of dumb Yankees that can't see all the bullshit and don't have the guts to stop these warmonger presidents..

Yankees like you are a dying breed the sooner the better the rest of the world will be.
Absolutely no redeeming qualities for your political leaders that are pawns of the Israeli lobby.
A
nother one of the quirks in the American political systems is this small two bit country in the Middle East is calling the shots on your foreign polices..

Did you vote for these Zionist to speak for you in Washington? NO but it seems all your presidents listen to this bunch of not elected people to decided what your foreign policies should be .

Your presidents for the last 12 years listen and obeyed the so called Neo cons; all Zionists extremist; where were the voices of the public and who was representing the public's interest it certainly was the congress; they are all owned and paid for by the Israeli lobbies.

It appears that non of your MSM has the guts to expose the foreign policy disasters they created. Why do you think the MSM is not very critical of these neo cons.

Could it be the Zionists control over your news media have been using brilliant fake news fake threats to scare you.

And the left calls conservatives "Nazis"...your buddy Adolf would be proud of your hatred of the Jews...

It's come full circle, hasn't it...

Z

zzigzzag

A

Only Republicans trust Bibi more than our President and our other allies.

47 of them made it crystal clear that they would rather bomb than negotiate.

Same mindset that inspired Bush to pull UN inspectors out of Iraq and start dropping bombs.

Not all of us cheer that crap. The best thing that could happen for the ME and America would be for a Democrat to follow Obama. It's a foregone conclusion that a Republican would scuttle both the deal and our economic recovery from the last Republican disaster. That's what they do. Tax cuts for those who least need them and chickenhawk wars to make them feel better about never serving in the military. Blustering cowards.

It is sad to se so many people miss those good ol' care free days of the final solution
The Final Solution was a Zionist phrase --- The Final Solution being the taking of Israel, which was their intent, by hook or by crook. With World leaders the Zionists had long been in talks about where the 'Zionist' Home Land' should be --- talks broke off when War was declared and though it was not their want ( Germany wanted to give Madagascar to the Zionists, France said NO) the Germans helped the Zionists in their wicked quest for they had no real choice, no one else wanted an influx of German Jews in their countries, or rather powerful Zionists persuaded them to turn all Jews back, BUT generous they, the Germans, were, as usual --- training the Zionists in how to run a country as well as giving them a means to take all of their wealth with them without collapsing the German economy.