• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The irony of the KKK shooter in Kansas

Spamature

President
That isn't irony. Just like an accidental shooting at an NRA convention isn't ironic. You watched too many music videos that got that wrong.

Okay then you tell me why it isn't ironic that a man Klansman whose hatred for Jews leads him to going to a Jewish community center to murder people of the Jewish faith but he ends up mistakenly murdering Christians instead.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Okay then you tell me why it isn't ironic that a man Klansman whose hatred for Jews leads him to going to a Jewish community center to murder people of the Jewish faith but he ends up mistakenly murdering Christians instead.
That's an unfair question to ask someone who doesn't have the mindset of shooting someone. You would have to ask the shooter or someone who has shoot another person because of their religion or race.

Mytzlplk

Governor
Hates Jews. Goes to a Jewish Community center to kill Jews. He kills 3 people.

The people he killed were 2 Methodist and a Catholic.
I read somewhere this morning that a KKK leader in some state says that they are just misunderstood xtians.

Zoar

Governor
I read somewhere this morning that a KKK leader in some state says that they are just misunderstood xtians.
Yes they are just misunderstood and their heart is in the right place: They just want blacks and other non whites to take their rightful places. In the back of the bus. Nothing wrong with that, right? God would want it that way, anyway. Right? The Christian God, the one who hates fags and liberals and environmentalists and progressives and people who believe in Climate Change and people who are Hispanic and don't speak English like they should and people who think abortions are a woman's choice an should be legal and people who think Christianity is NOT the only path to God and people who are atheists and all the other people that God has a right to hate.

Mytzlplk

Governor
That's true. The KKK has always been a Christian organization.
which begs the question as to why the xtian right hasn't tried harder to reign them in as they demand the muslims do their extremists.

like this for example https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/muslim-american-group-urges-engagement-to-head-off-extremism/2014/04/14/b1ba7744-c3ed-11e3-bcec-b71ee10e9bc3_story.html&sa=U&ei=T19NU7OXK4KCyAGqqICYDQ&ved=0CFAQqQIwBw&usg=AFQjCNF1dRRgWExghfJhuNz8pgpF2hB46A

NightSwimmer

Senator

I wouldn't even attempt to explain what motivates right-wing hero worship.

Zoar

Governor
Because they ARE Christian. Christians either defend each other or look the other way because they share the "prosecution complex" they love to sight and revel in and complain about all the time.... poor prosecuted Christians, booo hoooo hooooooooo!

It gives the Hate Groups like the KKK something else to be angry about and to feel justified in lashing out and killing others: to make up for the terrible prosecution the Christians have suffered. So of course other Christians won't be reigning any other "Christians" in.... They have a persecution bond.

Because irony has to directly apply to the subject. If the subject can't appreciate the irony there isn't irony there as much as a sick feeling for the rest of us because the man isn't human.

If you tell him he killed Christians he will likely rationalize it as having killed jew lovers.

The only other persons to appreciate irony in this would be people who have no particular affinity, maybe even a dislike, for Christians.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Hates Jews. Goes to a Jewish Community center to kill Jews. He kills 3 people.

The people he killed were 2 Methodist and a Catholic.
Hmmm he kills Christians who are probably Republicans...either way...he gets someone a democratic would want killed!

Last edited: