• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Juice..is loose

Bugsy McGurk

President
I think the funniest part of what he said was that he'd lived 'basically a conflict free life'....Lol! I would have kept him in prison just for that idiotic statement!
Well, if you put aside repeated assaults on his wife, followed up by killing two people.

;-)

No, no...he's a murderer...perfect Dem fit....I'm thinking of the Clinton body count that just a few days ago added another witness about to testify. Juice could win the 2018,2020, 2024, 2025,2029 democrat nominations by unanimous consent...no conventions necessary.
Juice is an amateur when it comes to murder

:)

trapdoor

Governor
This CNN article explains his benefits: http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/20/news/o-j-simpson-retirement-income/index.html

But I also read somewhere that his NFL retirement amounted to $20k per month. Not that CNN is "fake news" but it simply might not have all the information. He contributed $5 million to a plan with Screen Actors Guild that should yeild $500,000 a year, not counting his Social Security. Suffice it to say that he will retire in relative comfort. Not bad for a murderer. And yes, the LAPD/Prosecutors failed to prove it in a court of law, but the preponderance of the evidence points to OJ's guilt. The LAPD mishandled the evidence.

Caroljo

Senator
They don't want to pay for old men in jail so he'll definitely have to fight his way back in.
Because he's an old man, he wouldn't be there a lot longer. The one woman on the parole board was clearly not happy about giving him Parole. I think if he missteps at all they'll have him back there. I just wonder how long that will take....a month or two?

Because he's an old man, he wouldn't be there a lot longer. The one woman on the parole board was clearly not happy about giving him Parole. I think if he missteps at all they'll have him back there. I just wonder how long that will take....a month or two?
Will he do his parole in Florida or in Nevada?

Spamature

President
OJ to get parole.

I just needed a non trump Russia post. You?
OJ was sentenced to 33 yrs in prison for a crime that would have gotten him a year in the county jail. Other murders have gotten less time. He was up for parole for the crime he was convicted on not the one he got away with. The system did what it was supposed to do.

Last edited:
OJ was sentenced to 22 yrs in prison for a crime that would have gotten him a year in the county jail. Other murders have gotten less time. He was up for parole for the crime he was convicted on not the one he got away with. The system did what it was supposed to do.
He would have been better off admitting his crime in '94 and doing time for two counts of manslaughter.

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-10-06/news/mn-53767_1_simpson-case

"Robert Kardashian, one of O.J. Simpson's closest friends, acknowledged Thursday that fellow defense team member Robert Shapiro at one point speculated whether Simpson should plead guilty to manslaughter if the prosecution ever offered a plea bargain."

I get the feeling OJ is not one to learn from his mistakes anywhere outside of a football stadium.