• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The last Nazi closed his eyeballs?

Mytzlplk

Governor
I'd say that the title here is accurate if and only if you confine it to those who participated in the dirty work.

As we know, there are many still with us in spirit and substance. They can readily be identified by their aversion to the chanukkah and assorted other jewish symbols, nazi-apologist ways, or the many political, etc, povs they hold in common with their ideological and spiritual cousins.

The most amusing thing I've seen outta this type, is that they appear to be quite taken aback when people express povs like that expressed here -- a desire to spit on their graves -- or rhetorically spitting on them now. Much like their racist brethren, they almost always seek to turn it around by claiming in the wake of having their racism established, that it is those that are charging it that are the real or worst racists. Condemners of racism/racists and haters/hate talkers like nazis and racists immediately become what they are in all ways, and worse, despite the fact that those doing the condemning would have no ammo and nothing to say but for their existence as such.

Apparently this type thinks they have a right to speak freely like speech should never carry a cost for them, and that condemning them is outta the price range for those who'd do so, thereby leaving them nothing but the enabling of silence/silence of "decent".

I hope this death announcement doesn't give too many a sad. It really shouldn't given how his shared spirit still lives on in so many, so that particular flame is far from extinguished.

"c" y'all

The Last Dead Nazi
Tuesday, 03 December 2013 09:55 By William Rivers Pitt, Truthout | Op-Ed

In my own way, I mourn the passing of Heinrich Boere. Not because of what he believed or what he did; were I able, I would spit on his grave...and then light a candle, and stand a vigil, because Heinrich Boere is important to us all. When men like Heinrich Boere die, we are one step closer to forgetting that men like him lived at all, one step closer to forgetting that party-sponsored murder gangs like the Waffen SS ever existed, one step closer to forgetting that hate-fueled thuggery thrives in economic chaos, can take over, and can wreak bloody havoc.

When men like Heinrich Boere die, we are one step closer to having men like Heinrich Boere among us again, because we forget what they did when they are gone, and by forgetting, we allow them to live again. Sooner or later, inevitably, they rise when we forget.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower, after visiting Auschwitz at the end of the war, said, "The things I saw beggar description. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops the tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda.'" http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/20387-the-last-dead-nazi

Barbella

Senator
I'd say that the title here is accurate if and only if you confine it to those who participated in the dirty work.

As we know, there are many still with us in spirit and substance. They can readily be identified by their aversion to the chanukkah and assorted other jewish symbols, nazi-apologist ways, or the many political, etc, povs they hold in common with their ideological and spiritual cousins.

The most amusing thing I've seen outta this type, is that they appear to be quite taken aback when people express povs like that expressed here -- a desire to spit on their graves -- or rhetorically spitting on them now. Much like their racist brethren, they almost always seek to turn it around by claiming in the wake of having their racism established, that it is those that are charging it that are the real or worst racists. Condemners of racism/racists and haters/hate talkers like nazis and racists immediately become what they are in all ways, and worse, despite the fact that those doing the condemning would have no ammo and nothing to say but for their existence as such.

Apparently this type thinks they have a right to speak freely like speech should never carry a cost for them, and that condemning them is outta the price range for those who'd do so, thereby leaving them nothing but the enabling of silence/silence of "decent".

I hope this death announcement doesn't give too many a sad. It really shouldn't given how his shared spirit still lives on in so many, so that particular flame is far from extinguished.

"c" y'all

The Last Dead Nazi

In my own way, I mourn the passing of Heinrich Boere. Not because of what he believed or what he did; were I able, I would spit on his grave...and then light a candle, and stand a vigil, because Heinrich Boere is important to us all. When men like Heinrich Boere die, we are one step closer to forgetting that men like him lived at all, one step closer to forgetting that party-sponsored murder gangs like the Waffen SS ever existed, one step closer to forgetting that hate-fueled thuggery thrives in economic chaos, can take over, and can wreak bloody havoc.

When men like Heinrich Boere die, we are one step closer to having men like Heinrich Boere among us again, because we forget what they did when they are gone, and by forgetting, we allow them to live again. Sooner or later, inevitably, they rise when we forget.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower, after visiting Auschwitz at the end of the war, said, "The things I saw beggar description. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops the tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda.'" http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/20387-the-last-dead-nazi
Baking powder, KC, .25/25 oz
Beef, prime rib roast, .17/lb
Bread, white, .05/20 oz loaf
Cereal, Kellogg's, Corn Flakes, .07/pkg
Cheese, American, .23/lb
Cherries, fancy, .19/lb
Chicken, .12/lb
Chocolates, assorted, .29/lb
Coffee, Ideal, .23/lb
Cookies, Uneeda Bakers, Priscilla cookies, .29/2 pkgs
Crackers, Uneeda Bakers, Saltines, .17/lb
Cucumbers, .10/3
Doughnuts, jelly, .17/dozen
Duck, .17/lb
Eggs, .21/dozen
Fish, Birdseye Frosted, salmon steaks, .27/lb
Ham, Hormel, canned, .39/lb
Ice cream, Brick, .39/quart
Jell-O, .17/3 pkgs
Juice, Asco, grape, .10/pint bottle
Lamb, leg, .19/lb
Lemons, Sunkist, .19/12
Lettuce, iceberg, .10/head
Milk, Whitehouse, evaporated, .17/3 tall cans
Mushrooms, Brandywine, sliced, .15/4 oz can
Olives, Asco, stuffed, .25/11 oz bottle
Onions, pearl, .10/pkg
Oranges, California, .21/dozen
Perserves, Ann Page, .15/16 oz jar
Peanutbutter, Asco, .25/2 pint jar
Salad dressing, Kraft, Miracle Whip, .10/half pint
Soda, Canada Dry, ginger ale, .25/two 12 oz bottles
Sugar, granulated, .24/5 lbs
Tea, .18-.35/quarter pound tin

http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/prices/1933.html

"c" y'all

The Last Dead Nazi

Eisenhower did NOT visit Auschwitz. he visited Ohrdruf near Gotha. Only one fifth of the inmates were Jewish, 100 bodies were found there of people who had died of disease, 20 were Jewish.
Eisenhower then arranged the set up a 'set peice', much of which has since been proved to be lies such as shrunken heads and lampshades ect,( men were hung specifically for that which was, and is proved to be, fakery) at Buchenwald a special 'spectacular' for the News papers and co .................

Auschwitz was 'liberated' by the Soviets ......if you can call it 'liberation' in connection with the Soviets.

The Allied bombing campagns are directly responsible for so many deaths in the Camps from disease and starvation because they/we destroyed the infrastructures and so the ability to move around supplies.

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor

"c" y'all

The Last Dead Nazi

Don't you worry. As long as the zionists can find more ways to milk us and other countries for their 'victimhood', everyone will be duly reminded about Nazi's. There will continue to be lots of books, movies and tv shows
to keep it all as 'alive' as possible. Imaginations will run wild as long as it pays well.

It does seem awfully cold and cruel to exploit the one's who really did suffer by trying to include multitudes who didn't, and to also ignore a bunch of others. The movies and such are never about them though. You will be pleased that the narratives will continue.

Whoa---look it---it's that paranoid personality 'Mitzpik' again. He can't sleep thinking about Nazis. Or a Jewish holocaust. Or lamp shades made of Jewish skin. Or piles of dead bodies. He is compelled to keep promoting this nightmare. Only a mentally unbalanced person would be distressed (to the point of obsession) at the news that diligent research by dedicated individuals has established that no 6-million Jews were killed during WW2; that the actual number was much smaller. That many Jews managed to escape the war insanity; that no gassing of Jews actually occured.

One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would be ecstatic at hearing such news, and would go out of his way to verify it, instead of falling into a depression. One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would sleep better at night, at the prospect that the 'holocaust' that everyone believed had happened, was just not true.

But not this fool. He is perfectly content living with the horror of 6-million Jews being gassed and incinerated in ovens. It gives him a reason to rise up every morning. He feels compelled to yammer on and on about Nazis, as if that will restore the phony 'holohoax'. Any psychologist, examining this character on a couch, would diagnose this individual as paranoid, and possibly psychotic, requiring long-term treatment.

Btw, folks, note how he keeps hammering on the same theme, over and over again, regardless of what anyone else says. That is the essence of propaganda. Keep the lie going until it becomes established in the minds of people as fact. These are the tactics of Jewish propagandist Edward Bernays (read his book 'Propaganda', written in the 1920's), and of Nazi propagandist, Joseph Goebbels.

Last edited:
Wish this Zio-Nazi TP author would close his, and spare us his incoherent rants.

Btw, Barbella, you forgot to include the cost of lamp shades on your extensive list.

Boltlady

Mayor
Whoa---look it---it's that paranoid personality 'Mitzpik' again. He can't sleep thinking about Nazis. Or a Jewish holocaust. Or lamp shades made of Jewish skin. Or piles of dead bodies. He is compelled to keep promoting this nightmare. Only a mentally unbalanced person would be distressed (to the point of obsession) at the news that diligent research by dedicated individuals has established that no 6-million Jews were killed during WW2; that the actual number was much smaller. That many Jews managed to escape the war insanity; that no gassing of Jews actually occured.

One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would be ecstatic at hearing such news, and would go out of his way to verify it, instead of falling into a depression. One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would sleep better at night, at the prospect that the 'holocaust' that everyone believed had happened, was just not true.

But not this fool. He is perfectly content living with the horror of 6-million Jews being gassed and incinerated in ovens. It gives him a reason to rise up every morning. He feels compelled to yammer on and on about Nazis, as if that will restore the phony 'holohoax'. Any psychologist, examining this character on a couch, would diagnose this individual as paranoid, and possibly psychotic, requiring long-term treatment.

Btw, folks, note how he keeps hammering on the same theme, over and over again, regardless of what anyone else says. That is the essence of propaganda. Keep the lie going until it becomes established in the minds of people as fact. These are the tactics of Jewish propagandist Edward Bernays (read his book 'Propaganda', written in the 1920's), and of Nazi propagandist, Joseph Goebbels.
You really nailed it on this one, Lance. You made a major point here that I really haven't seen made before. It applies to a lot more folks than just the TP poster. That is:

"One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would be ecstatic at hearing such news, and would go out of his way to verify it, instead of falling into a depression. One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would sleep better at night, at the prospect that the 'holocaust' that everyone believed had happened, was just not true."

Of course we know how important it is to them to perpetuate the 'stories'. It's the only thing that gives them what they perceive as their 'legitimacy'.
It pays well too. The truth knocks them off of that pedestal they believe they have a 'right' to be on top of.

You really nailed it on this one, Lance. You made a major point here that I really haven't seen made before. It applies to a lot more folks than just the TP poster. That is:

"One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would be ecstatic at hearing such news, and would go out of his way to verify it, instead of falling into a depression. One would think that a Jew, or pseudo-Jew, would sleep better at night, at the prospect that the 'holocaust' that everyone believed had happened, was just not true."

Of course we know how important it is to them to perpetuate the 'stories'. It's the only thing that gives them what they perceive as their 'legitimacy'.
It pays well too. The truth knocks them off of that pedestal they believe they have a 'right' to be on top of.
Absolutely but look what happens to Gentiles who speak out ....what do you think happens to Jews who do? It is worse for an honest Jew, and I do not doubt there have been many who would have told the truth, because they with their families, who are always threatened, are trapped within the terrible lie.

They are an unbelievable people, aren't they? I've been all over the world, met just about every type of human on the planet, and of all the types I ran across, this is the one type that absolutely needs to be put under a microscope and studied, IMO. Why? Because precious few people in the world really know these Jews, whether it is their religion, their sects, their views on the Gentile world, their thinking process, their secret agendas, and their vision for humanity. They live in insular communities that few outsiders are able to penetrate, and they keep their plans and objectives held very close to the chest. The religion of Judaism itself is deliberately kept obscure among Gentiles, who hold a childish concept of what Jews are about.

There are several factions within the religion of Judaism. The Orthodox-Talmudic-Pharisaic faction (by far the largest faction, with the most influence) has never given up the idea of a Jewish Utopia; one in which Jews can finally achieve their rightful (superior) place among other human beings. All of the disruption and chaos going on in the world today, especially in the Fertile Crescent, where the U.S. and its allies are playing their part, are merely a part of this plan to bring about this 'New Order'; this global government that Marxists (and their Jewish sponsors) have dreamt about since the days of Karl Marx and Adam Weishaupt.

Boltlady

Mayor
Absolutely but look what happens to Gentiles who speak out ....what do you think happens to Jews who do? It is worse for an honest Jew, and I do not doubt there have been many who would have told the truth, because they with their families, who are always threatened, are trapped within the terrible lie.
This too is very true Queen. Jews who do question the 'stories' are called "self hating Jews' and their lives are made pretty miserable. The brave souls who have spoken out have opened the doors.

Even a lot of 'believers' are starting to question why we send so much money to Israel when our country is struggling so hard. The house of cards is starting to come down.

This too is very true Queen. Jews who do question the 'stories' are called "self hating Jews' and their lives are made pretty miserable. The brave souls who have spoken out have opened the doors.

Even a lot of 'believers' are starting to question why we send so much money to Israel when our country is struggling so hard. The house of cards is starting to come down.
I was searching for a Hitler speech on youtube the other day, for 'the middleview; and came across a couple of 'Hitler relaxed' type home movies ......I started reading down the comments out of curiosity and my God, just in the last year the attitude has changed soooooooooooooo much! They love him again ;-) Who would have thought it eh?

What did Bernard Shaw say about Jews?

Oh I forget, it is worth looking up though, only because it made me laugh .............. and could be said of many people ..............

Mytzlplk

Governor

Sorry nazi/nazi-apologist, just because you have an obsession about largely products of your imagination generated by an intense hatred of jews, hardly makes a couple of posts by me about your kind an "obsession", much less something that will deter me. You idiots are a very small minority around here, as you are in the general population of the planet, and really should be shunned off this board so as to alleviate the stench...

Boltlady

Mayor
Sorry nazi/nazi-apologist, just because you have an obsession about largely products of your imagination generated by an intense hatred of jews, hardly makes a couple of posts by me about your kind an "obsession", much less something that will deter me. You idiots are a very small minority around here, as you are in the general population of the planet, and really should be shunned off this board so as to alleviate the stench...
Hatred of Jews? You're one who seems content with the idea that 6 million were tortured and died horrific deaths. The idea that such a fate happened to millions less upsets you and is not worthy of looking into. That strikes me as real hatred.

Why do you prefer the idea that so many died?

Mytzlplk

Governor
Hatred of Jews? You're one who seems content with the idea that 6 million were tortured and died horrific deaths. The idea that such a fate happened to millions less upsets you and is not worthy of looking into. That strikes me as real hatred.

Why do you prefer the idea that so many died?
If you got any more stupid it would be hard to tell.

Sure, attacking the efforts of holocaust deniers/nazis/nazi apologists is because I don't "care" about the occurence of it, indicating some contentment about it.

Your being that stupid indicates you've been struck alrighty, and too many times to the head which had a negative impact on what was likely congentially an already deficient brain.

Boltlady

Mayor
If you got any more stupid it would be hard to tell.

Sure, attacking the efforts of holocaust deniers/nazis/nazi apologists is because I don't "care" about the occurence of it, indicating some contentment about it.

Your being that stupid indicates you've been struck alrighty, and too many times to the head which had a negative impact on what was likely congentially an already deficient brain.
Thank you for answering my question.

This guy has obviously spent time at the Zionist sheep farm outside of Perth Amboy, where behavior specialists spend hours working them over with a combination of drugs and hynosis. After these mind-bending sessions end, they are handed to field operatives, who proceed to dip 'em in a special bath imported from Israel (in a type of 'born again' ritual), and then blow a volatile mixture of peppers and saltpetre into their rear ends to get 'em fired up. Just like Mexican cockerels before a fight. I mean--just look at the venom he spews. Lordy, lordy---

You need professional help, Hoss. Seriously.

Last edited: