• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The left wants to kill the 2nd Amendment because they want to kill you

The left always kills you. It is historical and it is in the present. It is the central trait of communalism. Feinstein wants the left to speak but not the right. Leftist violence is acceptable to the Wicked Witch of the West and if she could take all your guns to steal your goods and your life she would. She and her kind would control you. Force you to kneel to their almighty right to rule over you. To force you.

upload_2017-6-25_3-12-1.png

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448907/senator-feinstein-thinks-its-acceptable-violent-mobs-control-speech

justoffal

Senator
Poor lefty...little does hie know that when he comes with the jack boots to kick down the doors that instead of getting in he's just going to get his ass blown fifteen feet backwards.

JO

Poor lefty...little does hie know that when he comes with the jack boots to kick down the doors that instead of getting in he's just going to get his ass blown fifteen feet backwards.

JO
Once they are at your front door looking to take them you're too late. They'll kill you and yours and take what they will. When they come for your guns at your front door you hand them over. When they are gone you retrieve the other ones.

Then again don't wait til they get to your front door. Stop mandatory firearm registration (aka universal background check) before it becomes the law. Speak respectfully but clearly and lawfully to your elected representatives. Defend your 1st Amendment rights with articulate words first. Teach your friends and family the truth. We are winning and the Feinsteins are losing.

justoffal

Senator
Once they are at your front door looking to take them you're too late. They'll kill you and yours and take what they will. When they come for your guns at your front door you hand them over. When they are gone you retrieve the other ones.

Then again don't wait til they get to your front door. Stop mandatory firearm registration (aka universal background check) before it becomes the law. Speak respectfully but clearly and lawfully to your elected representatives. Defend your 1st Amendment rights with articulate words first. Teach your friends and family the truth. We are winning and the Feinsteins are losing.
I'd like to think it will all be an organized process but I firmly believe that the left will Lunge forward just before they go out of existence...they have no choice. They are doing it now with Mueller .... committing political suicide in a last ditch effort to regain power. The Gangs will be deputized and they will be used as a sort of Urban Army to establish rebel strong holds from where they will go out and make urban hits on targeted neighborhoods. That is when you pull the trigger and blast them backwards.....if you want to live that is.

JO

I'd like to think it will all be an organized process but I firmly believe that the left will Lunge forward just before they go out of existence...they have no choice. They are doing it now with Mueller .... committing political suicide in a last ditch effort to regain power. The Gangs will be deputized and they will be used as a sort of Urban Army to establish rebel strong holds from where they will go out and make urban hits on targeted neighborhoods. That is when you pull the trigger and blast them backwards.....if you want to live that is.

JO
Feinstein represents the state coming for your 2nd Amendment. When the cops or the military are at your front door; I urge discretion. When deputized gangs come to your neighbor's door, as they will before they get to your door, I urge preemptive action. :0)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Feinstein represents the state coming for your 2nd Amendment. When the cops or the military are at your front door; I urge discretion. When deputized gangs come to your neighbor's door, as they will before they get to your door, I urge preemptive action. :0)
I suggest getting to know your sheriff they'll be the one that either allows the fed or state to come to your house or removes them from his county.

justoffal

Senator
yes when they come to your door they will be ready to shoot you before you can defend yourself...I realize that. I agree that we need to try to defer it now with politics and words but I have a really bad feeling that Arch Duke Ferdinand is going to make a reappearance.

JO