• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The left wants your children, your grand children, and great grand children to live cheek to jowl...

... in a country of 1 or 2 BILLION people in it. The proof lies in the fact that they absolutely refuse to cut back on illegal immigration let alone legal immigration.

This is what that kind of life looks like on the Chinese eastern seabord. What happened to that one child policy implemented when there were only 550 million Chinese? 2.2 births per woman is the replacement rate. Do you know how many you have to have to double your population to 1.2 billion? ha ha Another Chinese leftist failure.

This is a 50 lane tie up that lasted for days in China.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Here in reality, requiring people to remain in places that are more crowded instead of letting them spread out without government interference will mean more areas with overcrowding.
Hot diggety! ETR is now on record as being in favor of government control of borders!

Baby steps...but this is a breakthrough. :)

EatTheRich

President
Hot diggety! ETR is now on record as being in favor of government control of borders!

Baby steps...but this is a breakthrough. :)
You appear to have misunderstood my post. I am against the increased overcrowding consequent on government control of borders.

EatTheRich

President
I'm not getting it. What tid bit do you think you imparted?
My point is that freedom means that people will naturally spread out to wear they can live lives as healthy as possible, while if the government tells people what part of the world to live in it will mean more overcrowding.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You appear to have misunderstood my post. I am against the increased overcrowding consequent on government control of borders.
Roger that. The state owns us, except when the state owning us interferes with the state owning us.
o_O

My point is that freedom means that people will naturally spread out to wear they can live lives as healthy as possible, while if the government tells people what part of the world to live in it will mean more overcrowding.
My point is that all those Chinese flocked to their Eastern seabord from the more sparsely populated inland's. Not only that much of the food producing lands on the coast were cemented over in favor of shoddy construction high rise dwellings. Why should we have to accommodate that civilization's life choices?

I get that you think we are responsible for other people. YOU may be but I'm not. If YOU want to help people YOU go to them and help them. Don't burden me with YOUR moral choices.

EatTheRich

President
My point is that all those Chinese flocked to their Eastern seabord from the more sparsely populated inland's. Not only that much of the food producing lands on the coast were cemented over in favor of shoddy construction high rise dwellings. Why should we have to accommodate that civilization's life choices?

I get that you think we are responsible for other people. YOU may be but I'm not. If YOU want to help people YOU go to them and help them. Don't burden me with YOUR moral choices.
If your policy preferences lead to avoidable deaths, you are culpable for those deaths.

China has two big problems:
1. Too much statism.
2. Too much capitalism.

EatTheRich

President
You as an abortionist have a lot to say on the matter.

But you're always talking up the great communist success that China is?!?
1. I’m not an abortionist.
2. The right to safe abortion saves lives.
3. Legal, safe abortion equates to fewer abortions. The Netherlands has the lowest abortion rate and also free abortion on demand.
4. Don’t get me wrong ... China has made tremendous progress as a result of their revolution ... women’s feet are no longer bound, literacy has increased from 50% to 85%, and famine every year is a thing of the past ... but the revolution has stalled and is now falling backward before the counterrevolutionz

1. I’m not an abortionist.
2. The right to safe abortion saves lives.
3. Legal, safe abortion equates to fewer abortions. The Netherlands has the lowest abortion rate and also free abortion on demand.
4. Don’t get me wrong ... China has made tremendous progress as a result of their revolution ... women’s feet are no longer bound, literacy has increased from 50% to 85%, and famine every year is a thing of the past ... but the revolution has stalled and is now falling backward before the counterrevolutionz
1) You're an abortionist.
2) No, abortion always costs a life every single time.
3) 50% of women getting an abortion tomorrow already had at least one other abortion.
4) Ohhhh... just give it up already.

EatTheRich

President
1) You're an abortionist.
2) No, abortion always costs a life every single time.
3) 50% of women getting an abortion tomorrow already had at least one other abortion.
4) Ohhhh... just give it up already.
No, I’m not.

Is your argument that we should let more women die of unsafe abortions because at least those women won’t get another abortion, because in your repulsive view a barely developed fetus is the same as a human being with hopes and dreams?

No, I’m not.

Is your argument that we should let more women die of unsafe abortions because at least those women won’t get another abortion, because in your repulsive view a barely developed fetus is the same as a human being with hopes and dreams?
Stop your virtue signaling jibber jabber. Clearly you said safe and legal abortion would lead to fewer abortions than before Roe-v-Wade. Turns out we got more and many women treat it as a birth control option. Stop your [Unwelcome language removed] lying.

EatTheRich

President
Stop your virtue signaling jibber jabber. Clearly you said safe and legal abortion would lead to fewer abortions than before Roe-v-Wade. Turns out we got more and many women treat it as a birth control option. Stop your [Unwelcome language removed] lying.
It is a birth control option.

Again, is your evidence that “we got more” that fewer women are dying as a result of their first abortion attempt?

Spamature

President
... in a country of 1 or 2 BILLION people in it. The proof lies in the fact that they absolutely refuse to cut back on illegal immigration let alone legal immigration.

This is what that kind of life looks like on the Chinese eastern seabord. What happened to that one child policy implemented when there were only 550 million Chinese? 2.2 births per woman is the replacement rate. Do you know how many you have to have to double your population to 1.2 billion? ha ha Another Chinese leftist failure.

You do understand that people live longer than one generation, right ? Or do you think, like Salmon the living Chinese people died off soon after giving birth ?

Also what does this have to do with illegal immigration. Because without immigration the US has a near negative growth rate and a shrinking work age population.

I suppose you want us to be more like Japan, where adult diapers out sell baby diapers.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Once again, in the US around 8% of the land in inhabited - GEEZUS DUDE

BTW - traffic jam was in 2010 - lmao

The China National Highway 110 traffic jam was a recurring[1] massive traffic jam that began to form on August 13, 2010,

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So now I guess you are in favor of mandatory abortions? Forced government relocation to spread the population out?