• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Left Was Wrong

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fast and Furious. (Eric Holder) Gun running.

$200 million to Iran.

Shut the fuckk up.
Yeah, best avoid the conversations into Bush's version of Fast and Furious , which also allowed guns to disappear into Mexico...

Or the fact that Reagan illegally authorized the sale of weapons to Iran...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You didn't ask a legitimate question.
Let me remind you of the conversation:

Seems like they should all be in prison. What happened?

Holder. Now there was an AG whose only consideration was protecting the administration.

Holder is not in office and hasn't been for a while. What keeps Trump's DOJ from indicting anyone?

It is a legitimate answer and question to your claim that people who committed crimes from 2009 to 2017 have not been prosecuted because of Eric Holder. Holder left office in 2015. It has been four years since and no prosecutions of anyone in the Obama administration.

Colorforms

Senator
Let me remind you of the conversation:

Seems like they should all be in prison. What happened?

Holder. Now there was an AG whose only consideration was protecting the administration.

Holder is not in office and hasn't been for a while. What keeps Trump's DOJ from indicting anyone?

It is a legitimate answer and question to your claim that people who committed crimes from 2009 to 2017 have not been prosecuted because of Eric Holder. Holder left office in 2015. It has been four years since and no prosecutions of anyone in the Obama administration.
*sigh* So which of these investigations occurred under the Trump administration?

reason10

Governor
Yeah, best avoid the conversations into Bush's version of Fast and Furious , which also allowed guns to disappear into Mexico...

Or the fact that Reagan illegally authorized the sale of weapons to Iran...
The Obama was selling guns to Mexican drug cartels long after Bush was out of office.

Secondly, there was no illegality in Reagan's actions. At the time, Iran wasn't sponsoring terrorism like it was when the Obama gave it hundreds of billions of United States tax dollars to create nuclear weapons.

You lose again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
*sigh* So which of these investigations occurred under the Trump administration?
Are you thinking the DOJ cannot re-open an investigation? Did you know that they re-opened the investigation into Hillary's email? It ain't like double jeopardy....

Jen

Senator
Then your question was invalid. That is why I didn't bother answering it.
I am not stopping at their posts long enough to rate them......... Lefty is so wrong....... still acting like turds even though they are wrong about everything. Digging in in their wrongness.

EatTheRich

President
The Obama was selling guns to Mexican drug cartels long after Bush was out of office.

Secondly, there was no illegality in Reagan's actions. At the time, Iran wasn't sponsoring terrorism like it was when the Obama gave it hundreds of billions of United States tax dollars to create nuclear weapons.

You lose again.
1. Iran was certainly sponsoring terrorism in the 1980s.
2. The intended purpose of the sales was illegal.
3. Obama did not give U.S. money to Iran.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You lose again.
1. The Crawford village idiot was selling guns to straw buyers and letting them walk into Mexico as well...but that was different, eh?
2. Selling weapons to Iran was illegal. They'd held Americans hostage for over a year and were subject to an embargo and sanctions.
3. Taking the money from those sales and funding terrorists in Nicaragua was also illegal.

Why do you think GHW Bush had to issue pardons to everyone involved?

The money Obama released to Iran was their money, not ours.
It was not hundreds of billions, you moron.

Donald Trump says Iran got $150 billion and $1.8 billion in cash. That's Half True

The Congressional Research Service, the nonpartisan analytic arm of Congress, reviewed this cash transfer in a 2018 report. It gave a total of $1.7 billion.

That was the amount that U.S. and Iranian negotiators settled on to resolve an arms contract between the United States and Iran that predated the Iranian revolution in 1979. Iran had paid for military equipment, and it was never delivered.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/apr/27/donald-trump/donald-trump-iran-150-billion-and-18-billion-c/

Colorforms

Senator
I am not stopping at their posts long enough to rate them......... Lefty is so wrong....... still acting like turds even though they are wrong about everything. Digging in in their wrongness.
I am trying so hard not to fall into MV's confrontational stupidity. It's hard though. Usually I ignore him. It's usually the best way to go.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, said he was “sickened” and “appalled” by the actions of President Trump and his campaign that were detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report.

Romney said it was in the country’s best interest Trump was not charged with conspiracy with the Russians or for obstruction of justice because it would have led to a potential constitutional crisis, but he called the report a “sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.”

“I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President,” he said in a statement Friday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/romney-blasts-president-trump-campaign-after-reading-mueller-report/ar-BBW6XGV?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Congress puts sanctions on pooty Poot and Trump gets rid of them.
That's a [Unwelcome language removed] LIE and you know it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-signs-russia-sanctions-bill
President Trump signs Russia sanctions bill

It's a FACT that Putin/Russia hacked our election but Trump won't say it.

NOBODY hacked the election. It is physically impossible. Nobody can go into all 50 states and rearrange the voting and the balloting to influence an outcome.

You're an idiot. And a LIAR.
The Russians hacked election related systems in 20 states.

Physically impossible? And you know this how?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am trying so hard not to fall into MV's confrontational stupidity. It's hard though. Usually I ignore him. It's usually the best way to go.
What you are trying not to do is answer a direct question to a stupid post of your own. How is Eric Holder preventing the Trump DOJ from prosecuting anyone you say committed crimes while Obama was president....

reason10

Governor
The Russians hacked election related systems in 20 states.

Physically impossible? And you know this how?
You cannot use the Internet to hack PHYSICAL PAPER BALLOTS, you [Unwelcome language removed] moron. It's impossible. The Internet is not a living creature that magically comes out of a computer screen and changes the names on [Unwelcome language removed] physical paper ballots.

Geez! You got shit for brains.