• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The lies of trump

write on

Senator
I know that there are diehard cultists here on PJ that adore his fascist ass. But I want to dig deeper.

I'm trying to understand the mind of someone that adheres to the trump cult of personality.

Why do you continue to support him when you know that there is categorical proof that he lies incessantly?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I know that there are diehard cultists here on PJ that adore his fascist ass. But I want to dig deeper.

I'm trying to understand the mind of someone that adheres to the trump cult of personality.

Why do you continue to support him when you know that there is categorical proof that he lies incessantly?
He is a Republican and they have completely abandoned their purity test. That's all you need to know. The Evangelical Right continuously twists itself in knots trying to justify their Republicanism. They are f.o.s.

llovejim

Current Champion
no republican leader with any morals and decency will stand up to him, afraid they will lose political power. and there has always been a fairly high base of bigots that are afraid of "being replaced" by the scapegoats of their bigotry. they have to blame someone for them not being happy, or not having enough income or some alleged problem they have that everybody else has, no matter what race or creed.

Dino

Russian Asset

True or false?

All Presidents lie.

EatTheRich

President

“A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of the masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true … Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow.”-Hannah Arendt

there are diehard cultists here on PJ that adore his fascist ass. But I want to dig deeper.

I'm trying to understand the mind of someone that who adheres to the trump cult of personality.

Giving the Middle Finger to the Trigger Finger

We have no respect for the media he lies to. We get a good laugh out of their pearl-clutching befuddlement.

D

Deleted member 21794

There are lies, and then there are LIES. Lies that his cultists know, but continue to adore and defend him.

Why don't you just admit that trump is a narcissistic, lying, sociopath?
Is that a yes or a no?

Colorforms

Senator

You obviously have no idea what a fascist is. Check the mirror. :)

D

Deleted member 21794

And here is the so called 'thinker', attempting to obfuscate with his off point distractions.

Trump is a fascist. Prove me wrong.
Obfuscate! Awk! Fascist! Awk! Fascism! Awk! Awk!

Dude, you need to expand your vocabulary. And more importantly, your THINKING.

write on

Senator
Obfuscate! Awk! Fascist! Awk! Fascism! Awk! Awk!

Dude, you need to expand your vocabulary. And more importantly, your THINKING.
Look at him. You, someone who admitted to 'obfuscation' and 'pissing off Liberals" in your PJ bio-- until I called you out on it. You immediately went and changed it.

You're a trump minion.

LOLOLOL

Colorforms

Senator
How are Democrats fascist?
They suppress conservative speech, attack anyone they disagree with as racist, homophobic, etc, physically attack and threaten people with opposing views, use their platforms to incite violence, even going so far as to doxx people who participate in the political process in the way they don't like, fire people from jobs with opposing political views, Physically attack people going into and out of Trump rallies, expel people of the opposition party from businesses, etc....

The left is embracing fascism at every turn.

write on

Senator
They suppress conservative speech, attack anyone they disagree with as racist, homophobic, etc, physically attack and threaten people with opposing views, use their platforms to incite violence, even going so far as to doxx people who participate in the political process in the way they don't like, fire people from jobs with opposing political views, Physically attack people going into and out of Trump rallies, expel people of the opposition party from businesses, etc....

The left is embracing fascism at every turn.
And you're of the position that the right wing doesn't do the same thing?

I know the right wings problem. Early network news didn't suit them. They hated to hear how corporatism was a detriment to true democracy--and they saw a way to change it--ala

Fox News.

....which is leading to fascism.

I don't expect you to agree. You're a cultist. I'm just telling you the way it is.