• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The lies of trump

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, if you exclude any relationship to fascist economic principles...

So by your opinion anyone who seeks to impact someone else's free speech is a fascist...so when Trump says we should revoke licenses for MSNBC and CNN makes him a fascist?
No, you're wrong again. Using violence, coercion and intimidation to silence political dissent are fascist tactics. That's what Antifa does.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, you're wrong again. Using violence, coercion and intimidation to silence political dissent are fascist tactics. That's what Antifa does.
So Trump is not trying to silence his opposition? I disagree. Did Trump call for his supporters to "knock the crap" out of people protesting him?

D

Deleted member 21794

So Trump is not trying to silence his opposition? I disagree. Did Trump call for his supporters to "knock the crap" out of people protesting him?
PJ lib: Trump is as bad as Antifa! Honest!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
PJ lib: Trump is as bad as Antifa! Honest!
Are the Proud Boys fascists? How about the members of the KKK or the Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights or Identity Europa? Nah.

The point being you criticize antifa, so do I. I criticize the right wingers as well...you don't seem to think them violent or fascistic....I do.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you're saying Medicare for all isn't nationalized health care??
Yes. Do a little research and find out what nationalized health care would look like. Britain would be a good place for you to start.

Switzerland has universal health insurance...it is not nationalized health care.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes. Do a little research and find out what nationalized health care would look like. Britain would be a good place for you to start.

Switzerland has universal health insurance...it is not nationalized health care.
Is free healthcare nationalized?

Not what was asked. Try again.

Plus you're playing semantics. Nationalized health care, universal health care......same thing. But nobody here is talking about universal health care except you.

So let's try this again..... Are you claiming that the democrat candidates who are proposing "Medicare For All" is not or would not be a nationalization of the US health care system if passed by congress?

Oh and just as a side.....apparently the Brits disagree with your claim they don't have nationalized health care. That's EXACTLY what they call it.

"Founded in 1948 amid a flurry of welfare-state reforms, the British National Health Service (NHS) advanced three core principles: “that it meet the needs of everyone, that it be free at the point of delivery, and that it be based on clinical need, not ability to pay. The country's largest employer, the NHS in England, employs over 1.3 million people and serves a population of 50 million."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not what was asked. Try again.

Plus you're playing semantics. Nationalized health care, universal health care......same thing. But nobody here is talking about universal health care except you.

So let's try this again..... Are you claiming that the democrat candidates who are proposing "Medicare For All" is not or would not be a nationalization of the US health care system if passed by congress?

Oh and just as a side.....apparently the Brits disagree with your claim they don't have nationalized health care. That's EXACTLY what they call it.

"Founded in 1948 amid a flurry of welfare-state reforms, the British National Health Service (NHS) advanced three core principles: “that it meet the needs of everyone, that it be free at the point of delivery, and that it be based on clinical need, not ability to pay. The country's largest employer, the NHS in England, employs over 1.3 million people and serves a population of 50 million."
You really have a problem with reading comprehension. Here is what I wrote:

Do a little research and find out what nationalized health care would look like. Britain would be a good place for you to start.

You turn that into me claiming they don't have nationalized health care.

You say "Nobody here is talking about universal health care", but you wrote
So you're saying Medicare for all isn't nationalized health care??

Run along sonny, you're wasting my time.