• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The lies of trump

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right, Where is the admission that she didn't lie?
Here is the proof that she didn't lie.

Two weeks ago, Sen. Elizabeth Warren released the results of a genetic test showing she has a small but detectable amount of Native American DNA. The report concluded there is “strong evidence” she had a Native American ancestor approximately six to 10 generations ago.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/the-facts-on-elizabeth-warrens-dna-test/

You admitted as much when you argued that most Americans have more than she does...that would indicate you admit she has some.

Colorforms

Senator
Here is the proof that she didn't lie.

Two weeks ago, Sen. Elizabeth Warren released the results of a genetic test showing she has a small but detectable amount of Native American DNA. The report concluded there is “strong evidence” she had a Native American ancestor approximately six to 10 generations ago.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/the-facts-on-elizabeth-warrens-dna-test/

You admitted as much when you argued that most Americans have more than she does...that would indicate you admit she has some.
You're assuming that is what I said she lied about. She lied about her heritage, not that she has less native American blood than your average parakeet.

Just thought I would set the record straight before blowing you off completely.

Bye Sockpuppet.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're assuming that is what I said she lied about. She lied about her heritage, not that she has less native American blood than your average parakeet.

Just thought I would set the record straight before blowing you off completely.

Bye Sockpuppet.
Since you were proven wrong...I'm not surprised that you continue to lie. So now you are saying the average parakeet had Native American ancestry.

reason10

Governor
I know that there are diehard cultists here on PJ that adore his fascist ass. But I want to dig deeper.

I'm trying to understand the mind of someone that adheres to the trump cult of personality.

Why do you continue to support him when you know that there is categorical proof that he lies incessantly?
Because he doesn't lie. He has kept more promises than the last four edited to hold that office.

Edited

Trump's critics are the biggest edited liars on the planet.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because he doesn't lie. He has kept more promises than the last four edited to hold that office.

Edited

Trump's critics are the biggest edited liars on the planet.
His lies are well documented. You can continue to deny them, but just makes you look like a fool.