• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Matrix Is All Around You

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Hi, I found this place through a fellow poster on Topix, Now What. He said this is a great place so I will take his word for it. So far, it looks pretty neat here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Yeah Neo! I'm looking forward to our most impartial and bipartisan discussions.

Love,

THE PARAGON OF CIVILITY

Neo In The Matrix

Shame.

She had a small part on Iron Fist. Still looking good after all the years
Since I have you here, I have a couple of questions. How does one get points? And how does the rating system work? You can point me to a thread that explains this if there is one, I didn't see one.

Thanks.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Neo In The Matrix

Maybe you two can get a room.....
I see you have made yourself right at home here. No honeymoon period or nothing, just straight to it. I see you have made friends as well. Good for you. I've been watching you stir up the locals. Tsk, tsk. Not very "paragon of civility" of you. :D

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Maybe you can learn how to enter a new forum with a sense of decorum and a bit of noob, humbleness? Probably not, anyhow hello.
No one ever accused me of humbleness. I abhor false modesty as Neo will certainly attest to.

Now allow me to cue up my theme song...

Jen

Senator
Maybe you can learn how to enter a new forum with a sense of decorum and a bit of noob, humbleness? Probably not, anyhow hello.
No need for noobs to grovel. However, when they come in with tons of attitude and bravado..................they will have to hold up that elevated status they've set up for themselves. I always found it easier to start low and build.

I'm always glad to have noobs.