• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The message is clear: "You Black/Brown/Native, you die, period."

EliteMind

Council Member
What Black/Brown/Native people have to understand about America is, even the founding fathers admitted that the Constitution/ Bill of Rights was not meant for the "property" to have rights ONLY the whites had rights under the Constitution. that "property" was the slaves, Black/Brown/Native....So at the end of the day, when they kill us in cold blood like Eric Garner and Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, they apply the LAW according to THEIR rights in the Constitution so it's easy for them to get off and acquitted.. So at the end of the day, they didn't kill anything. because "property" never had rights to begin with.

REAL HISTORY

Last edited:

justoffal

Senator
You are a complete, retarded moron spewing total stupidity unworthy of any kind of conversation.

While you're at it why not discuss what penalty a black man should pay for killing another black man? See those are the most frequent kinds of death that black people face in this nation. Over 90% in fact.

I see no evidence that you care about your own, only that you care about skin pimpery and misinformation. Apparently you have no interest in real history, 220 years worth of it, that have transpired since the constitution was written only in cherry picking the stuff that makes your mentally vacant case.

I will make a copy of this horrendously socially maladjusted post to remind me of who you are. It will save me time in the future.

JO

EliteMind

Council Member
You are a complete, retarded moron spewing total stupidity unworthy of any kind of conversation.

While you're at it why not discuss what penalty a black man should pay for killing another black man? See those are the most frequent kinds of death that black people face in this nation. Over 90% in fact.

I see no evidence that you care about your own, only that you care about skin pimpery and misinformation. Apparently you have no interest in real history, 220 years worth of it, that have transpired since the constitution was written only in cherry picking the stuff that makes your mentally vacant case.

I will make a copy of this horrendously socially maladjusted post to remind me of who you are. It will save me time in the future.

JO
You're an idiot. you heard the TV tell you that Blacks kill Blacks more than any and you ran with it. fact is, the numbers are up on Black on Black BECAUSE of the White on Black. History trumps your 1 outta 5 year stat chart. pathetic.

You should make a copy and when your own people completely embarrass you for showing them what they already know, you can come back and eat dirt at my feet and apologize for being so stupid.

It's a well known fact that during the writing of the Constitution/Bill of Rights that slavey was in FULL EFFECT and the slave was considered 2/3rds of a man and the rest was considered beast. and they didn't expect Blacks/Hispanics/Natives to get to a point of understanding their rights so they didn't bother considering them into the documents.

LEARN YOUR OWN WICKED ASS HISTORY!!

YOUR PEOPLE WROTE THE SHIT DOWN FOR YOU IDIOT!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
You're an idiot. you heard the TV tell you that Blacks kill Blacks more than any and you ran with it. fact is, the numbers are up on Black on Black BECAUSE of the White on Black. History trumps your 1 outta 5 year stat chart. pathetic.

You should make a copy and when your own people completely embarrass you for showing them what they already know, you can come back and eat dirt at my feet and apologize for being so stupid.

It's a well known fact that during the writing of the Constitution/Bill of Rights that slavey was in FULL EFFECT and the slave was considered 2/3rds of a man and the rest was considered beast. and they didn't expect Blacks/Hispanics/Natives to get to a point of understanding their rights so they didn't bother considering them into the documents.

Of course, "property owners" referred to land owners. This is not in historical dispute.

Naturally, you've taken the "code language" route, and have wandered away from the true meaning to fit a more extreme agenda.

Meanwhile, your claims of "cold blood" reveal your incapability to percieve a situation rationally.

Are you Al Sharpton by chance?

EliteMind

Council Member
Of course, "property owners" referred to land owners. This is not in historical dispute.

Naturally, you've taken the "code language" route, and have wandered away from the true meaning to fit a more extreme agenda.

Meanwhile, your claims of "cold blood" reveal your incapability to percieve a situation rationally.

White people running from their own bloody history doesn't surprise me. Years and years of "I didn't do that, that's not me" is the mantra practice to make oneself accept lies as facts, in effect becoming believers of their own bullshit.

First it was the WagonTrain Raiders, then it was the KKK, Now it's the Police Agencies......same ol shit different time in history.

RACIST WICKEDNESS IN PLAIN SIGHT.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
What Black/Brown/Native people have to understand about America is, even the founding fathers admitted that the Constitution/ Bill of Rights was not meant for the "property" to have rights ONLY the whites had rights under the Constitution. that "property" was the slaves, Black/Brown/Native....So at the end of the day, when they kill us in cold blood like Eric Garner and Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, they apply the LAW according to THEIR rights in the Constitution so it's easy for them to get off and acquitted.. So at the end of the day, they didn't kill anything. because "property" never had rights to begin with.

REAL HISTORY

when do we start?

do i need a license or a tag?

when does the season start, and when does it end?

can you harvest all age groups, genders, or is there different seasons?

are we allowed to use assault rifles with a gazillion round drum and or a "bazoooooooooooka"?

or is "bazooooooooka" season over?

justoffal

Senator

And who are MY PEOPLE....?

justoffal

Senator
White people running from their own bloody history doesn't surprise me. Years and years of "I didn't do that, that's not me" is the mantra practice to make oneself accept lies as facts, in effect becoming believers of their own bullshit.

First it was the WagonTrain Raiders, then it was the KKK, Now it's the Police Agencies......same ol shit different time in history.

RACIST WICKEDNESS IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Hey here's a novel Idea for you mush mouth. Try obeying the law and you'll be just fine.

See....Africans migrate here all the time from the continent. They come, they work two jobs, they have no problems, they own property, they thrive as law abiding citizens. They mix freely with Whites and you never...ever see them having problems with the Police. Because.....BECAUSE....... they obey the law. Their complexion is a full two shades of black....blacker than yours.

Now let's take you. An American black....no question in my mind reading your grammar syntax that you are the genuine item. Born and raised on the lie that you are a victim. Probably don't even have ancestral slaves in your genes but it makes a nice sob story to spread around in public as an excuse for your social laziness.

You were raised by a prior generatoin of fools who also bought into the lie that there's no opportunity here for blacks. All the while blacks move here from Africa, Start out penniless and end up as leading citizens far surpassing the whites that they live around with no problems at all. Making a liar and and idiot our ot the likes of you who refuse to come out from underneath your pay-day of skin pimpery and false victimhood.

Fuxck you...wanna race war?

Fine...let's have one. 13% versus 60% isn't gonna turn out too well for you. But you know what????....it's about time for a race war I guess. That's the only thing that's going to make the likes of you happy. You want an excuse to go out there and slaughter whites with no consequences.....well too bad for you asxshole...there will be consequences.

Bye-Bye....next on the extinct list!

JO

OH AN BTW KUNTAH......TOP OF PAGE ELEVEN. 93% IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STATS THEN KKKOMPLAIN TO ERIC HOLDER BECAUSE THE REPORT BELONGS TO HIM!

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Last edited:

justoffal

Senator

He seems to be forgetting that even during that time period there were Free Blacks living in the colonies who owned businesses and property. Slaves of both skin colors ( yeah isn't that amazing huh...white slaves too ! ) Were able to buy out of their slavery and become free.

Not sayng that it was right but it was there.

JO

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
native americans took slaves long before whites got here and for a time after the civil war...

indians went south and took mexicans, mexicans came north and took indians etc..indians took white slaves and other tribes for slaves...

slavery,,its a human thing...all humans...

EliteMind

Council Member
native americans took slaves long before whites got here and for a time after the civil war...

indians went south and took mexicans, mexicans came north and took indians etc..indians took white slaves and other tribes for slaves...

BS, Slavery was/is and ECONOMIC THING... not a Human thing because white people, asians, persians and hindus were never IN slavery but they did participate in the monetary gain from it.

EliteMind

Council Member

LIAR.

"Property" back then included land AND slaves....you failed history class I see.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
BS, Slavery was/is and ECONOMIC THING... not a Human thing because white people, asians, persians and hindus were never IN slavery but they did participate in the monetary gain from it.

i almost forgot,,,

is there any limit on how many can be harvested?

EliteMind

Council Member
Hey here's a novel Idea for you mush mouth. Try obeying the law and you'll be just fine.

See....Africans migrate here all the time from the continent. They come, they work two jobs, they have no problems, they own property, they thrive as law abiding citizens. They mix freely with Whites and you never...ever see them having problems with the Police. Because.....BECAUSE....... they obey the law. Their complexion is a full two shades of black....blacker than yours.
Of course they do, because...BECAUSE, the African and the so-called African-American are not, I reapet, NOT the same people. Although ignorance is bliss in the white arenas who actually believe this to be true.

Now let's take you. An American black....no question in my mind reading your grammar syntax that you are the genuine item. Born and raised on the lie that you are a victim. Probably don't even have ancestral slaves in your genes but it makes a nice sob story to spread around in public as an excuse for your social laziness.

You were raised by a prior generatoin of fools who also bought into the lie that there's no opportunity here for blacks. All the while blacks move here from Africa, Start out penniless and end up as leading citizens far surpassing the whites that they live around with no problems at all. Making a liar and and idiot our ot the likes of you who refuse to come out from underneath your pay-day of skin pimpery and false victimhood.

Fuxck you...wanna race war?

Fine...let's have one. 13% versus 60% isn't gonna turn out too well for you. But you know what????....it's about time for a race war I guess. That's the only thing that's going to make the likes of you happy. You want an excuse to go out there and slaughter whites with no consequences.....well too bad for you asxshole...there will be consequences.
Let's see, where do I begin to thrash your suburban scared-to-face-reality ignorance to pieces.... ah here we go

#1 "the lie that we believe we are the victim". hahahaa that's rich. DUMMY if you bothered to read a book, you'd know that WE are thedescendants of the SLAVE TRADE, a complete and utter CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY...so victim is a tag we got since day one, we didn't ask for it nor do we promote it, you IDIOT!

#2 DUMMY, it's no secret that Blacks in Amerikkka have been directly and indirectly marginalized AND dis-enfranchised to the Nth degree. you Liberal FOOLS who think because you invite some Africans to Amerikkka and giving them jobs helps those of us that were here long before them? YOU IDIOT

#3 a Race War? hahaha...you mean the Race War that's been going on since Christy Columbus sent word back to Spain that it was a place riped for invasion and slaughtered over a million Natives to settle the land for themselves? which turned it's evil aim on the Slaves as well when they wanted freedom...you mean that Race War?
YOU IDIOT

#4 You forget that 85% of Amerikkkas military is made up of Blacks/Hispanics so a Race War you don't want. trust me...hahaha...IDIOT

OH AN BTW KUNTAH......TOP OF PAGE ELEVEN. 93% IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STATS THEN KKKOMPLAIN TO ERIC HOLDER BECAUSE THE REPORT BELONGS TO HIM!

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
I guess you didn't get the memo, Holder is just a White man with Black skin. nothing more. He's BlacKKK

EliteMind

Council Member

No they didn't. you failed history class sonny boy....the Natives were forced to own slaves or be subject to attack. the reason was because certain Natives refused to give up their land for plantation purposes so they were given an "Offer they couldn't refuse"....AND if you read history 99% of Natives let their slaves go often after they were told to keep them. sometimes a week or a year after. so those slaves were happy to be with the Natives because they come from the same people and it was only right.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
No they didn't. you failed history class sonny boy....the Natives were forced to own slaves or be subject to attack. the reason was because certain Natives refused to give up their land for plantation purposes so they were given an "Offer they couldn't refuse"....AND if you read history 99% of Natives let their slaves go often after they were told to keep them. sometimes a week or a year after. so those slaves were happy to be with the Natives because they come from the same people and it was only right.

so you dont know when the season opens or what the limit is?

if you dont know,,why tease all us "gun-totin, racist militia type crackers" with an empty promise?

its disappointing..