• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The message is clear: "You Black/Brown/Native, you die, period."

EliteMind

Council Member
Time to find ways to give the land back to the Natives to get things right.

Currently, there's a riff going on between a Native Reservation and the Pipeline that the American Government is tryin to build. It runs directly thru the Reservation. and the Natives are restless.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Time to find ways to give the land back to the Natives to get things right.

Currently, there's a riff going on between a Native Reservation and the Pipeline that the American Government is tryin to build. It runs directly thru the Reservation. and the Natives are restless.

ever play cowboys and indians?

the US govt. did..
how'd that turn out?

Raptor

Council Member
Is Elitemind Al Sharpton? or better yet, Eric Holder?
No. Shitferbrains would like to be either one or/and BOTH of these Black Racist turds ..... its just that he's just another Black Racist wannabe who'd like to be a top Black Racist arsehole like Al "The Consummate Black Racist TURD" Sharpton, or Obummerrhoid's alter ego: Erik "The ULTIMATE BLACK RACIST IDIOT" Holder.

EatTheRich

President
What Black/Brown/Native people have to understand about America is, even the founding fathers admitted that the Constitution/ Bill of Rights was not meant for the "property" to have rights ONLY the whites had rights under the Constitution. that "property" was the slaves, Black/Brown/Native....So at the end of the day, when they kill us in cold blood like Eric Garner and Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, they apply the LAW according to THEIR rights in the Constitution so it's easy for them to get off and acquitted.. So at the end of the day, they didn't kill anything. because "property" never had rights to begin with.

REAL HISTORY
The size of the community with rights under the constitution was enlarged many times afterward, notably by the extension of citizenship to all U.S.-born Blacks in 1868. But you knew that.

EatTheRich

President
#4 You forget that 85% of Amerikkkas military is made up of Blacks/Hispanics so a Race War you don't want. trust me...hahaha...IDIOT
Actually (assuming there are no Black Hispanics, and that all "minorities" are Black ... if either assumption were not true it would lower the numbers further) Blacks and Hispanics make up 42% of active duty members and 35% of reservists. The percentage of officers who are Black or Hispanic appears to be considerably lower.

http://www.militaryonesource.mil/12038/MOS/Reports/2012_Demographics_Report.pdf

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
native americans took slaves long before whites got here and for a time after the civil war...

indians went south and took mexicans, mexicans came north and took indians etc..indians took white slaves and other tribes for slaves...

slavery,,its a human thing...all humans...
Agreed. Not sure if it's been mentioned, but most slaves transported to the Americas were captured by opposing black tribes and sold to the Euro slave traders.

Slavery is as old as written history. No race of mankind has a monopoly on it or any other brutality. In fact, if we want to discuss modern brutality, let's talk about ISIS or Rwanda.

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Agreed. Not sure if it's been mentioned, but most slaves transported to the Americas were captured by opposing black tribes and sold to the Euro slave traders.

Slavery is as old as written history. No race of mankind has a monopoly on it or any other brutality. In fact, if we want to discuss modern brutality, let's talk about ISIS or Rwanda.

rwanda,,,home to the highest number killed [just under 1 million] in the least amt. of time [just over 90 days] genocide in the history of mankind...

done primarily with knives, hoes and farm implements..

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
rwanda,,,home to the highest number killed [just under 1 million] in the least amt. of time [just over 90 days] genocide in the history of mankind...

done primarily with knives, hoes and farm implements..
@EliteMind Care to comment about African efficiency and superiority over Americans?

What Black/Brown/Native people have to understand about America is, even the founding fathers admitted that the Constitution/ Bill of Rights was not meant for the "property" to have rights ONLY the whites had rights under the Constitution. that "property" was the slaves, Black/Brown/Native....So at the end of the day, when they kill us in cold blood like Eric Garner and Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, they apply the LAW according to THEIR rights in the Constitution so it's easy for them to get off and acquitted.. So at the end of the day, they didn't kill anything. because "property" never had rights to begin with.

REAL HISTORY
Lets get sensible --- The trouble with written constitutions is that they are written as 'in stone' but they do and have evolved because people do and people out trump stones.

1) At the time what was the legal ( not actual but legal) responsibility of the owner toward the owned?

2) When slavery was abolished what standing in civil life did the ex slave have - what was written in law?

3) Mmm I have forgotten now, I know I had three points.

America and everywhere else seems to have become a victim society --- No one can deny that life is tougher for some than for others due to the who what and where of - they were born into. But the question is, how to change it around?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Racist only when I point out the truth about your people?
That statement, in itself, is racist. You believe you are superior to others who do not look like you. You post false, heated rhetoric to accuses others. You cherry-pick history to build a straw man then you seek to "burn this mother f**ker down!" You're a racist, EliteMind. Please be honest enough to admit it.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Lets get sensible --- The trouble with written constitutions is that they are written as 'in stone' but they do and have evolved because people do and people out trump stones.

1) At the time what was the legal ( not actual but legal) responsibility of the owner toward the owned?

2) When slavery was abolished what standing in civil life did the ex slave have - what was written in law?

3) Mmm I have forgotten now, I know I had three points.

America and everywhere else seems to have become a victim society --- No one can deny that life is tougher for some than for others due to the who what and where of - they were born into. But the question is, how to change it around?
On this we are agreed. We've become a nation of spoiled whiners who think it's a "right" to have a smartphone and a $6 Latte delivered upon asking for it.

Adversity breeds character, as the old maxim goes, which is why the generation that survived the Great Depression and fought WWII is known as "The Greatest Generation" while all those that followed have fallen well short of that mark. History will probably label this "The Entitlement Generation" and mark it as one of the watershed moments in the downfall of the United States of America.

On this we are agreed. We've become a nation of spoiled whiners who think it's a "right" to have a smartphone and a $6 Latte delivered upon asking for it.

Adversity breeds character, as the old maxim goes, which is why the generation that survived the Great Depression and fought WWII is known as "The Greatest Generation" while all those that followed have fallen well short of that mark. History will probably label this "The Entitlement Generation" and mark it as one of the watershed moments in the downfall of the United States of America.
The Great Generation, my foot. That is propaganda for victims of The State--- I disagree in part, we do not flourish in 'mean times', we simply survive them.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The Great Generation, my foot. That is propaganda for victims of The State--- I disagree in part, we do not flourish in 'mean times', we simply survive them.
Some survive them with more aplomb and grace than others, dear. Yours looks like a chicken on roller skates.