• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Mexicans are coming!

But sir, they are already here.
They are?
Yes.
Well, then we want them to leave now.
Why?
Because they are taking our jobs.
What jobs?
Picking cotton.
Who should take those jobs?
You know.
No, I don't know.
Come on man, you know.
No, I don't know.
The Mexicans are coming!
They are already here.
We can't stand them.
I know.

fairsheet

Senator
They are?
Yes.
Why?
What jobs?
Picking cotton.
You know.
No, I don't know.
Come on man, you know.
No, I don't know.
The Mexicans are coming!
They are already here.
We can't stand them.
I know.

fairsheet

Senator
As a white man, I wan't to live at least long enough to become a member of the minority. Hell, I might actually get there!

As a white man, I wan't to live at least long enough to become a member of the minority. Hell, I might actually get there!
I have to admit, the best places on earth to have a great time is anyplace where Latino culture is dominant. I am having a ball watching the great white race go absolutely nuts over this speech.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I have to admit, the best places on earth to have a great time is anyplace where Latino culture is dominant. I am having a ball watching the great white race go absolutely nuts over this speech.
I can't speak for "the great white race", but most folks who "go absolutely nuts" and pass out, requiring bottles of water when Obama speaks...are (were) indeed white.

:)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
They are?
Yes.
Why?
What jobs?
Picking cotton.
You know.
No, I don't know.
Come on man, you know.
No, I don't know.
The Mexicans are coming!
They are already here.
We can't stand them.
I know.

what depth!
what insight!
[do you mind if i use this?]

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
As a fellow white man, I sure hope minorities are treated well by then.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
They are?
Yes.
Why?
What jobs?
Picking cotton.
You know.
No, I don't know.
Come on man, you know.
No, I don't know.
The Mexicans are coming!
They are already here.
We can't stand them.
I know.
Yes, it is scarey for some people to have brown skin people in 'their country'. A fine example was Trent Lott, I believe, who made the comment 'America is losing it's European complexion'. Interesting, since this continent was not European until the lost sailor came here.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They are?
Yes.
Why?
What jobs?
Picking cotton.
You know.
No, I don't know.
Come on man, you know.
No, I don't know.
The Mexicans are coming!
They are already here.
We can't stand them.
I know.
SIC.............of course we know you would not pick cotton..............actually......NO humans pick cotton any longer............machines dooooooooooooo...........damn shame we didn't have those machines 200 yrs ago when Democratic Plantation Owners were buying Slaves to pick they cotton............

RickWA

Snagglesooth
As a fellow white man, I sure hope minorities are treated well by then.
I'm gonna have to show my shallowness here, but it's all about the food. Whoever the more numerous or dominant people - if the food is good, I'm generally down. Minority status doesn't worry me. Minority status in the land of bland - now that would suck.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
SIC.............of course we know you would not pick cotton..............actually......NO humans pick cotton any longer............machines dooooooooooooo...........damn shame we didn't have those machines 200 yrs ago when Democratic Plantation Owners were buying Slaves to pick they cotton............
shit,,i picked cotton, string beans, strawberries, potatos, cherries, bucked hay etc. every summer for years..thats how i earned money for new school clothes..
and in those years, i never saw a black person in the fields picking with us, and the only hispanic was the "field boss"...everyone else was white..men, women, boys and girls,,all white, all pickers...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
shit,,i picked cotton, string beans, strawberries, potatos, cherries, bucked hay etc. every summer for years..thats how i earned money for new school clothes..
and in those years, i never saw a black person in the fields picking with us, and the only hispanic was the "field boss"...everyone else was white..men, women, boys and girls,,all white, all pickers...
don't forget Blackberries.........25 cent @ gallon............pick'e,m all day so I could get a Babe-Ruth & a Pop=11 cent.................BR looked a foot long

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It doesn't have to be that way. Hang in there, Dawg. White people are survivors, just like everybody else.
why post such ignorance, especially to ME..........tell that to the project kids dying by drive-by's...............or the black thugs murdering black thugs in inner cities............

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I picked broccoli, bok choy, and all manner of melon, and I noticed the Latina women seemed the best for some reason, the Latino men were second, and the rest of us followed embarrassingly far behind.

As a rationalization, since we who weren't Latino tried pretty hard, at least I did, I point to the fact that those of us who followed were rather tall. I'm well over six foot, and the eternal stooping was brutal.

Once, however, we got buzzed by a Border Patrol plane, and I bolted through the fields. It took some time for the foreman to restore order though the workers thought it was worthwhile. It seemed I was one of them after that little joke, and I never again had to go hungry through lunch.

Salt of the Earth.

Last edited:

Dino

Russian Asset
Aren't you a liberal- you know those who bitch about people who "vote against their interests"?

Ahhh, now we see why. Just more projection.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I picked broccoli, bok choy, and all manner of melon, and I noticed the Latino women seemed the best for some reason, the Latino men were second, and the rest of us followed embarrassingly far behind.

As a rationalization, since we tried pretty hard, at least I did, I point to the fact that those of us who followed were rather tall. I'm well over six foot, and the eternal stooping was brutal.
i was 9 or 10 when i started..so,.the ground was closer,,but bent over or on your knees picking potatos, strawberrys, etc. was brutal no matter what..i hated ground picking...with pole beans, i was the right size,,close to the bottom, and could reach the top...cotton cut your hands up, and berrys do the same..

[btw,,the hispanic row boss was the first minority i ever saw in my life,,no blacks, asian, etc.]