• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Mike Bloomberg gun safety plan....Keep all weapons out of the wrong hands

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
If you would read the cut and paste I provided
The ATF in court told the judge they had no legal authority to ban bump stocks
Therefore the ban will be rescinded
Tell us more about the judges that comprise the ATF

Again the ATF does not make or end bans on anything, they act on the direction of law and the law says bump stocks are BANNED as I said they would be

You are funny in a sad sort of way

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Ah, the Eric Swalwell "nuke 'em if they don't surrender" argument. Is he the one you're working for?
LOL I am as apple pie as you can get, I am just pointing out that the enemy is not scared of your Ar15, and that you will never even see the enemy to fire at.

This aint 1776

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump initiated the ban and judges affirmed the ban. Again the ATF does not make policy they follow it. A high school kid would know this.

Have you mommy delete this when I humiliate you
ONE MORE TIME
it was the ATF that made the ban
Furthermore,
The ATF said they did not have the authority to ban bump strokes they said it in court.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
ONE MORE TIME
it was the ATF that made the ban
Furthermore,
The ATF said they did not have the authority to ban bump strokes they said it in court.
On October 4, 2017, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced a bill to ban bump stocks, but it was not acted upon. Instead, on February 20, 2018, President Trump instructed the ATF to issue regulations to treat bump stocks as machineguns.

You understand now, President Trump initiated the ban, then judges upheld the Presidents initiative as the DORKS in the NRA pulled their hair out

LOL did your hair grow back yet

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
On October 4, 2017, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced a bill to ban bump stocks, but it was not acted upon. Instead, on February 20, 2018, President Trump instructed the ATF to issue regulations to treat bump stocks as machineguns.

You understand now, President Trump initiated the ban, then judges upheld the Presidents initiative as the DORKS in the NRA pulled their hair out

LOL did your hair grow back yet
That really was an irrelevant post since Congress didn't ban bump stocks
nor does it negate what the ATF said in court they had no authority to ban bump stocks