• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Mike Bloomberg gun safety plan....Keep all weapons out of the wrong hands

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nope you are the one claiming that the militia needs to rescue them?

You don't even know what a militia is do you, you are just an NRA parrot
You must think pretty badly about the American Military because you believe they'll be defeated and Russian planes will be flying in the skies over American soil.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You must think pretty badly about the American Military because you believe they'll be defeated and Russian planes will be flying in the skies over American soil.
Not at all, what I am doing is calling you out and asking what your militia is supposed to do.

You obviously have no clue, no idiot in the NRA does

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You must why else would you use Russian planes flying in American skies?
I am asking you what your militia is designed to do. You clearly do not know.

I have completely toppled your imaginary gun toting militia because the argument that you are making is that the military has made your phony militia obsolete...……CLUELESS

You can prove me wrong by detailing what your militia is designed to do

Try, all you can do is prove that you are silly putty

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
@Constitutional Sheepdog Ignore the troll..... he's just here to be a pita.
Do you know what the militia is designed to do with their guns?

Sheep seems to believe that no militia could ever be needed because the military takes care of everything so the militia is obsolete.

Oh sure if you can't answer you can hide and ignore the truth, which is that you have no clue

freyasman

Senator
Do you know what the militia is designed to do with their guns?

Sheep seems to believe that no militia could ever be needed because the military takes care of everything so the militia is obsolete.

Oh sure if you can't answer you can hide and ignore the truth, which is that you have no clue
No, you're just trolling and starting shit.

Nothing better to do tonight, huh?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No, you're just trolling and starting shit.

Nothing better to do tonight, huh?
Sheepdog is always quoting the 2nd amendment and referring to the militia. However then he says that the militia could never be needed because the military does everything. My question to you is what is the purpose or job of a modern militia?

No one knows, yet they ramble on about their rights to arms as A2 says.

So what does the militia do?

130 vs 85

freyasman

Senator
Sheepdog is always quoting the 2nd amendment and referring to the militia. However then he says that the militia could never be needed because the military does everything. My question to you is what is the purpose or job of a modern militia?

130 vs 85
Yep...... just trolling.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

130 vs 85
quote the post where I've said
"However then he says that the militia could never be needed because the military does everything."

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
How long since Vietnamese resistance armed with nothing more impressive than MiGs brought the U.S. military to its knees?
Thankyou Democrat LBJ for escalating that war and Nixon for mining Haiphong harbor which LBJ refused to do in 66.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I am asking you what your militia is designed to do. You clearly do not know.

I have completely toppled your imaginary gun toting militia because the argument that you are making is that the military has made your phony militia obsolete...……CLUELESS

You can prove me wrong by detailing what your militia is designed to do

Try, all you can do is prove that you are silly putty
Nope you said Russians Migs will be flying over American airspace
I am asking you why do you believe the Russians will beat the U.S. Military
you haven't answered that yet.