• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Monkeys Were Liberals- Especially One in Particular

D

Deleted member 21794

So I was in northern Thailand at a tourist stop, "The Monkey Cave". The monkeys were all liberals.

They sat around waiting for others to feed them. Liberal.

There was one monkey in particular who felt he wasn't getting enough food and demanded more by trying to grab the entire bucket of peanuts for himself. Liberal.

When I resisted, he became violent and bit me. Liberal.

How can one not make the connection between these monkeys and America's liberals. They sit around, wait for others to provide for them, with many demanding yet even more free stuff. And we've all seen the violence many liberals engage in when they don't get their way.

Sadly, America's leftists don't see how conditioning people to receive free stuff at the expense of those of us who pay the bills only conditions people to be losers and parasites who demand things be their way their entire life. We keep seeing the end result at places like UC Berkeley, Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago, Trump rallies and anywhere else you see lots of liberals- or apparently lots of monkeys, in some cases.

Conclusion: liberals are lower primates. :)

Spamature

President
So I was in northern Thailand at a tourist stop, "The Monkey Cave". The monkeys were all liberals.

They sat around waiting for others to feed them. Liberal.

There was one monkey in particular who felt he wasn't getting enough food and demanded more by trying to grab the entire bucket of peanuts for himself. Liberal.

How can one not make the connection between these monkeys and America's liberals. They sit around, wait for others to provide for them, with many demanding yet even more free stuff. And we've all seen the violence many liberals engage in when they don't get their way.

Sadly, America's leftists don't see how conditioning people to receive free stuff at the expense of those of us who pay the bills only conditions people to be losers and parasites who demand things be their way their entire life. We keep seeing the end result at places like UC Berkeley, Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago, Trump rallies and anywhere else you see lots of liberals- or apparently lots of monkeys, in some cases.

Conclusion: liberals are lower primates. :)
LOL !

Your monkey was a con and he thought your bucket of peanuts looked like a Supreme Court seat. So he did what comes natural to cons and tried to steal it.

Wingerizm has conditioned you gopers to see theft and dishonest as a way of life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

LOL !

Your monkey was a cons and he thought your buckets of peanuts looked like a Supreme Court seat. So he did what comes natural to cons and tried to steal it.

Condition you gopers to see theft and dishonest as a way of life.
Yes, I'm certain the monkey in Thailand gave deep thought about the United States Supreme Court. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I get it. You have no talking points and thus tried to ad lib. Stick to the script.

Some of you cons really are missing the big picture here.

D

Deleted member 21794

Some of you cons really are missing the big picture here.
.... except we're getting kiosks to do the unskilled labor, not monkeys.

I do have some good news. As a precaution, I am getting a series of rabies vaccinations. No more painful series of shots deep into the abdomen. Now it's just five regular shots in the arm. I'll be immune for six months. I gotta think of a way to cash in on this. Some kind of bet perhaps. :p

.... except we're getting kiosks to do the unskilled labor, not monkeys.

I do have some good news. As a precaution, I am getting a series of rabies vaccinations. No more painful series of shots deep into the abdomen. Now it's just five regular shots in the arm. I'll be immune for six months. I gotta think of a way to cash in on this. Some kind of bet perhaps. :p
Has anyone heard from the monkey lately?

Spamature

President
Yes, I'm certain the monkey in Thailand gave deep thought about the United States Supreme Court. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I get it. You have no talking points and thus tried to ad lib. Stick to the script.
More than likely that monkey likely gave as much deep thought about the SCOTUS as you gopers do here . All you guys saw was a bucket of peanuts you wanted to steal. At least the monkey didn't kill you like the you gopers killed the filibuster to get their bucket of peanuts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

More than likely that monkey likely gave as much deep thought about the SCOTUS as you gopers do here . All you guys saw was a bucket of peanuts you wanted to steal. At least the monkey didn't kill you like the you gopers killed the filibuster to get their bucket of peanuts.
Steal? It was Biden's and Reid's ideas that got you in this mess.

As for the monkey, he's a liberal: operates on base emotions of laziness and greed. End of story.

Spamature

President
Steal? It was Biden's and Reid's ideas that got you in this mess.

As for the monkey, he's a liberal: operates on base emotions of laziness and greed. End of story.
Typical thief's excuse. If I didn't steal it somebody else would have.

You're just angry because when you tired to lord your bucket of peanuts over those monkeys one of them decided he was going to take that crap from you and asserted his dominance.

D

Deleted member 21794

Typical thief's excuse. If I didn't steal it somebody else would have.

You're just angry because when you tired to lord your bucket of peanuts over those monkeys one of them decided he was going to take that crap from you and asserted his dominance.
You are absolutely HILARIOUS!

So why did the monkey run away after I hit him if he was asserting his dominance? Asserting his dominance would have manifested itself different from attempted theft. Your logic that attempted theft equals assertion of dominance is laughable.

This is quite simple. Like leftists, these monkeys operate on base emotions. You can't poke a single hole in the logic presented, so you babble about the Supreme Court. And now you try to babble about the monkey who ran off asserting his dominance?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Like I said kid, stick to the scripts you are given.

Spamature

President
You are absolutely HILARIOUS!

So why did the monkey run away after I hit him if he was asserting his dominance? Asserting his dominance would have manifested itself different from attempted theft. Your logic that attempted theft equals assertion of dominance is laughable.

This is quite simple. Like leftists, these monkeys operate on base emotions. You can't poke a single hole in the logic presented, so you babble about the Supreme Court. And now you try to babble about the monkey who ran off asserting his dominance?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Like I said kid, stick to the scripts you are given.
You hit a little monkey after teasing it with your peanuts ? Picking on the small and less fortunate is a hallmark of the way conservatives treat humans. But you decided to extend that cruelty to the lower forms in the animal kingdoms.

Well I am glad you were able to vent your pent up hatred for liberals out on some poor jungle creature rather than on some sleeping hobo as I suspect others here have done.

At least you aren't a complete monster.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
LOL !

Your monkey was a con and he thought your bucket of peanuts looked like a Supreme Court seat. So he did what comes natural to cons and tried to steal it.

Wingerizm has conditioned you gopers to see theft and dishonest as a way of life.
Yep it is winger-ism that did this...Not the fact that you Fake news and are tried to steal an election. Yep winger -ism how expected.

Drumcollie

You hit a little monkey after teasing it with your peanuts ? Picking on the small and less fortunate is a hallmark of the way conservatives treat humans. But you decided to extend that cruelty to the lower forms in the animal kingdoms.

Well I am glad you were able to vent your pent up hatred for liberals out on some poor jungle creature rather than on some sleeping hobo as I suspect others here have done.

Well if Obama had not wasted 10 trillion maybe these monkeys could have something to eat. Did not see you trying to feed these monkeys, and like all life situations, lefty's outrage come only when it serves lefty's purpose...not the welfare of the people.

Drumcollie

Has anyone heard from the monkey lately?
Has anybody heard from Michelle Obama starring "#Bring Back our Girls?" It's an epic story of heroism where lefty liberal who usually feigns support or solidarity with a cause then does nothing, but this time the situations demands action and lefty Michelle the heroine feigns interest then does absolutely nothing.

Spamature

President
Yep it is winger-ism that did this...Not the fact that you Fake news and are tried to steal an election. Yep winger -ism how expected.
Haven't Putin trolls created new talking points and images for you to download and repeat over and over again ? You should hurry to find them if you want earn your Kremlin scout medal.

Has anybody heard from Michelle Obama starring "#Bring Back our Girls?" It's an epic story of heroism where lefty liberal who usually feigns support or solidarity with a cause then does nothing, but this time the situations demands action and lefty Michelle the heroine feigns interest then does absolutely nothing.
Michelle Obama is not a lefty.
She's a rich bit*h not unlike Trump and Clinton.
You are a monkey in severe need of her rabbi's shot.
Get help soon, or just die.:p

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
LOL !

Ok let's pretend that we "tried" to steal it...

Looks like we took it.

So what are you going to do about it?

SB
Tell me how pissed you are...please

D

Deleted member 21794

you poor thing. Now you're reduced to shameless lying. So feeding monkeys constitutes teasing them? Wow, that's a hoot!

As for picking on the small ones, you struck out there as well. Part of the fun of feeding the monkeys is watching the social hierarchy. The small and "lower class" monkeys yield to the more aggressive ones. I made a point of throwing peanuts to the small monkeys, pregnant monkey and mother with child who yielded to the others higher on the social hierarchy.

And your assertion that feeding monkeys constitutes cruelty? Great! How about we stop being cruel to food stamp recipients? Using your exact logic, there's no reason you shouldn't support ending the food stamps as a matter of ending cruelty.

Sheez, you really didn't think through your response at all. Again, I suggest you stay with your written talking points. The beat down you're getting as a result of trying to ad lib makes it abundantly clear you should avoid free thought.

Spamature

President
Ok let's pretend that we "tried" to steal it...

Looks like we took it.

So what are you going to do about it?

SB
Tell me how pissed you are...please
Now that I am might pissed about. Pissed enough to not hold the Dems at fault if they blow up the senate after kicking your sorry asses out in 2018.

Last edited: