• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Mooch got his wish ! Trump just dumped Reince Priebus via tweet.

connieb

Senator
Yeah Yeah..I understand. You just "condone" every thing Trump does. Why are you embarrassed to be a Trump ass kisser? It's no crime. It doesn't matter who he hurts in the long run as long as it isn't YOUR family.
Its not my place to condone or not condone. As I have told you many times, I think Trump is a buffoon.. but in crazy town, I guess that means ass kissing...

Spamature

President
Donnie has his own American boy toy to confide with and be praised by. Who knows what they will do next? I wonder what he'll do if Scaramucci goes after his sweet son in law next? Gotta be nice to Jared...after all, his wife is Trump's eye candy.
This might be Jared's end at the hands of The Mooch.

This is too much fun.

Last edited:

Baz Ares

Eradicating ALT-Facts!
A mole is a mole... Any leader has the right - to purge moles.
I feel Mueller, will end this before the Orange Douche can find them all.

That IS the old GOPer plan. From the GOP convention. To deal with the DOPers.
Pence was a plant, that would take the job. As DEEP Cover to keep the DOPer in check when/if the Douche is gone.

Baz Ares

Eradicating ALT-Facts!
I hope Trump hires and never fires that guy. He's the embodiment of this administration.

The Mooch !

I feel we will hear soon, say in 60 days... Here comes Fux Judge Jeanine for WH Press Sec. in the future.
That will help the white house show. The current one is really bad.

Spamature

President
I feel we will hear soon, say in 60 days... Here comes Fux Judge Jeanine for WH Press Sec. in the future.
That will help the white house show. The current one is really bad.
Oh Please do ! And while he's at it he should find something for Hannity to do around the White House. Maybe the official White House greeter or something.

Baz Ares

Eradicating ALT-Facts!
Oh Please do ! And while he's at it he should find something for Hannity to do around the White House. Maybe the official White House greeter or something.

FFS! Go for it all.. Daily ALL Live FUX News Shows from the WH.
These (most) can't even report the news facts.