• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Mooch got his wish ! Trump just dumped Reince Priebus via tweet.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I didn't make an accusation. I stated a fact. I don't need proof to prove to you that you are a wannabe badass internet warrior. You already know it.
No, you gave no proof
Unlike you I have.
I am a combat trained Vet Air Force 81150 ABGD
I have been trained as a police officer and certified firearms expert
Prove that is a false statement.

justoffal

Senator
Very Nice. Now the old GOP Guard will turn on the Orange Douche and his DOPers.

Twitler Rage!
Man you don't pay very close attention to anything do ya...

Trump has been at War with the GOP ever since he announced his candidacy....now that he is elected the war has intensified.

JO

Bugsy McGurk

President
Man you don't pay very close attention to anything do ya...

Trump has been at War with the GOP ever since he announced his candidacy....now that he is elected the war has intensified.

JO
Nonsense. When Trump got the nomination the GOP establishment hopped on the Trump bandwagon. They are starting to realize their mistake, one by one, but the GOP cult leaders thought they could get things done with a madman in the White House. It's never a good idea putting a lunatic in charge.

We told you so.

justoffal

Senator
Nonsense. When Trump got the nomination the GOP establishment hopped on the Trump bandwagon. They are starting to realize their mistake, one by one, but the GOP cult leaders thought they could get things done with a madman in the White House. It's never a good idea putting a lunatic in charge.

We told you so.
Typical twisted memory....

The only nonsense here is thinking that Trump is or was ever a part of the GOP....
He is there in spite of them and will continue to be there at war with them.
The real peace is between the GOP and the DNC.....the public enemies who are really just the same people when the lights go out. As far as who is in charge....never has their been a more dedicated madman than the creep who just defecated on the oval office for the past 8 years. Charity begins at home dude.

JO

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Survivor Island just lost its first contestant.

Trump appoints new White House chief of staff

After a week of speculation, President Trump announced Friday that he has picked Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly as his new chief of staff.

I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 28, 2017

Kelly will replace Reince Priebus, Trump's embattled top aide who is embroiled in a feud with his new communications director.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344394-trump-appoints-new-white-house-chief-of-staff
Intellectual conservatives agree that Kelly, to be successful, MUST
1. immediately fire Scaramucci
2. screen/control ALL of Trump's tweets

Knowing how Trump operates, Kelly will not achieve the above and will only sully his reputation by trying to serve his country via this abomination of an administration. As Trump would say, "SAD."

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
The 5 stages of employment in the Trump admin.....ends with a shiv in the back. LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXBU8i9l06D/

with the clinton crime family,,it most often ends in "suspicious suicide"...

and THATS a fact.

Mysterious Deaths May Be Linked to the Clinton Foundation | One ...
www.oann.com/mysterious-deaths-may-be-linked-to-the-clinton-foundation/
Jul 17, 2017 - –and there have been ALOT of suicides– so, ya know…being the ultra ... That is just toomany deaths to be a coincidence. ... OANN , and the rest of the Web. is over the Clinton Crime FamilyTarget ! ... This will make for a great story 1 day when everyone involved is dead and the truth finally comes out.
'Clinton death list': 33 spine-tingling cases - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/
Aug 21, 2016 - I said, 'Ted, how many people do you know in your life who've been murdered? ... heard of who have had so many mysterious deaths associated with them? .... “In 2012, lawyers for his familysaid he could have been killed by ...

justoffal

Senator

Knowing how Trump operates, Kelly will not achieve the above and will only sully his reputation by trying to serve his country via this abomination of an administration. As Trump would say, "SAD."
Priebus actually quit.....he wasn't fired. Maybe he would have been but nobody needs the bullshit hype in your top post title.

JO

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't need to prove to you that you are making stuff up. You already know it.
Why do they do that? Are they that insecure? Like one of the PJ women's rags to riches story recently. Appears she forgot what she wrote a few months ago. They're like Trump...brag brag brag...and I'd guess that is most of the reason that Trump doesn't want his tax returns public....probably not near as rich as he has claimed to be all these years. And of course he wouldn't want anyone to know his relationship and money dealings with our enemy. I wonder why Sheepdog thinks anyone would be impressed with his stories. Only the gullible Trump supporters believe his garbage anyway.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Why do they do that? Are they that insecure? Like one of the PJ women's rags to riches story recently. Appears she forgot what she wrote a few months ago. They're like Trump...brag brag brag...and I'd guess that is most of the reason that Trump doesn't want his tax returns public....probably not near as rich as he has claimed to be all these years. And of course he wouldn't want anyone to know his relationship and money dealings with our enemy. I wonder why Sheepdog thinks anyone would be impressed with his stories. Only the gullible Trump supporters believe his garbage anyway.

These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There's More to Donald Trump Than ...
ijr.com/.../461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than...
Since Donald Trump announced he was running for president, he has seen no shortage of the media spotlight. But one thing that fails to receive coverage: how ...
That time when Donald Trump saved a Georgia farm - Comments
https://m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156460622260725
To connect with Donald J. Trump, join Facebook today. Join. or .... An example of Donald Trump's compassion, integrity & generosity dating back to the 80's.
After Reading These Stories About Trump, You'll Have a VERY ...
eaglerising.com/.../after-reading-these-stories-about-trump-youll-have-a-very-differen...
Jul 25, 2016 - Another example of Trump's compassion occurred in 1986, when a farmer by ... Trump's generosity has been credited with saving Andrew's life.
Just Not Said: Trump's spontaneous acts of generosity
justnotsaid.blogspot.com/2016/07/trumps-acts-of-generosity.html
Jul 10, 2016 - You can say that it's easier to be generous when you're rich, and that's ... In 1986, Trumpprevented the foreclosure of Annabell Hill's family .... This is a quality that you want in a leader, being able to have compassion for your fellow man, .... held up at shining examples of how perfect a human being she is.

Spamature

President

Neither of those two things are going to happen. Trump may fire him because he's a backstabbing scam artist. But nobody is going to get in the way his tweeting.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I don't need to prove to you that you are making stuff up. You already know it.
Yes you do you are the accuser You notice they all have my first name look at my signature that has a pic of me with my first name
Law Enforcement Certificate
Screenshot_5.jpg
Law Enforcement Radar Certification
img003.jpg Firearms certificate internet copy firearms training 001.jpg