• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The New Normal - DON'T HIRE WOMEN

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, I took a pay cut to do a job I would enjoy. I work with a Harvard graduate and a guy with a master’s degree, and we get about 60 applications for every person we hire.
Eh, liberal arts degree useless as tits on boar hogs...…………..

?Have you repaid your student loans?
or did you take a pay cut job to escape your student loans?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Ambassador Halley is careening toward the exit.
What do you suppose the odds are that the U.S. ambassador to the U.N. President Trump chooses to replace her will be a White man?

How many non-Whites has Trump hired?
Omarosa?
And how long was she on President Trump's team? A month?
Her replacement WILL be a woman. The WH has already named her. If you watched FOX News instead of the PSM, you would know who she is.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Eh, liberal arts degree useless as tits on boar hogs...…………..

?Have you repaid your student loans?
or did you take a pay cut job to escape your student loans?
I have repaid my student loans, in full. The guy with the master’s degree got in it sociology ... not liberal arts (basis of our culture). I forgot to mention our new hire, she’s a practicing psychologist, which probably means she has a Ph.D. in a scientific field.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have repaid my student loans, in full. The guy with the master’s degree got in it sociology ... not liberal arts (basis of our culture). I forgot to mention our new hire, she’s a practicing psychologist, which probably means she has a Ph.D. in a scientific field.
Sure ya have!

Like FORD!...……..eh, she wasn't legal

EatTheRich

President
what are you babbling about?
Not babbling at all. You claim that requiring hiring based on merit (which would result in racially diverse hiring) tells the world that oppressed races need help, but fail to explain why the racial set-asides for whites that you prefer don’t tell the world that whites need help.

redtide

Mayor
Not babbling at all. You claim that requiring hiring based on merit (which would result in racially diverse hiring) tells the world that oppressed races need help, but fail to explain why the racial set-asides for whites that you prefer don’t tell the world that whites need help.
really, name one racial set aside for whites.

redtide

Mayor
That’s the default policy of the ruling class in the absence of compulsion to engage in merit-based hiring.
so you have nothing. I knew it all along. I would say spin again but your insane and obviously have a lot of hate of black and brown people but will not ever let people know it

EatTheRich

President
so you have nothing. I knew it all along. I would say spin again but your insane and obviously have a lot of hate of black and brown people but will not ever let people know it
I have a hate of black and brown people (you say), yet you’re the one arguing that companies should be allowed to hire white-only workforces.

redtide

Mayor
I have a hate of black and brown people (you say), yet you’re the one arguing that companies should be allowed to hire white-only workforces.
where did I make that statement? Show me even one place. Keep in mind I am not asking for one of your liberal playbook items full of fallacious arguments.

EatTheRich

President
where did I make that statement? Show me even one place. Keep in mind I am not asking for one of your liberal playbook items full of fallacious arguments.
Either you support affirmative action (requiring companies NOT to hire all-white workforces), or you think companies should be allowed to hire all-white workforces. So which is it?

Either you support affirmative action (requiring companies NOT to hire all-white workforces), or you think companies should be allowed to hire all-white workforces. So which is it?
Why don't blacks start their own businesses and then they can hire all the blacks they want.? ? Why do whites always have to help blacks?

Hey einstein. Sociology is part of liberal arts and so is psychology. Colleges should teach STEM only.