• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The New Normal - DON'T HIRE WOMEN

sear

Mayor
AO #61 posted:

One of the things I find so fascinating about the Republican's policy positions is so much of it found in these fora is fictionalized, as in the image above.

If the Republicans would bash the truth, they might win some converts.
But fabricating a lie, and then attributing the lie to reality, and pretending to ideological heroism for refuting their own absurdity is hardly a logical road to ideological recruitment.

Why are Republicans so deeply committed to this form of fraud, fiction? Don't Republicans have enough confidence in their own true position to be honest?

freyasman

Senator
I don't open or hold doors for women anymore
I don't reply to them with Darlin' anymore
I damn sure not going to be in a room alone with women

unless I live with them or have known them like forever...…………..
I do all of that, and talk shit to them constantly.... they all seem to love it.;)

redtide

Mayor
AO #61 posted:

One of the things I find so fascinating about the Republican's policy positions is so much of it found in these fora is fictionalized, as in the image above.

If the Republicans would bash the truth, they might win some converts.
But fabricating a lie, and then attributing the lie to reality, and pretending to ideological heroism for refuting their own absurdity is hardly a logical road to ideological recruitment.

Why are Republicans so deeply committed to this form of fraud, fiction? Don't Republicans have enough confidence in their own true position to be honest?
due to the truth. Obooma and his ilk stole health insurance from millions to purchase health insurance for freeloaders. Pure thuggery

sear

Mayor
"due to the truth. Obooma and his ilk stole health insurance from millions to purchase health insurance for freeloaders. Pure thuggery" rt #64
Too many falsehoods to correct all of them.
I'll share the highlights:

ACA (Obamacare) reportedly added millions to the health-insurance / healthcare rolls.

But if your complaint / criticism is "health insurance for freeloaders" (your exact words), the opposite is closer to the truth.
Before ACA, ANY ONE can saunter up to any hospital, register a health complaint, and by law that hospital has to treat that "patient" for free.
Your "health insurance for freeloaders" rhetoric aside, Obama tried to get rid of such freeloading, by broadening the insured base. Obama wasn't just freebasing hopes & dreams. Universal health care has been applied in Western Europe since the previous millennium, and is practiced in nations with the highest happiness quotients on Earth.

There's also the obvious economic angle. Several $Thousand of the sticker price of U.S. assembled cars went to labor healthcare.
To make U.S. products more competitive in our globalized markets Obama tried to cut those healthcare $Thousands off the sticker.
That's not a bad idea, even if Republicans fought Obama every step of the way.

connieb

Senator
I do all of that, and talk shit to them constantly.... they all seem to love it.;)
The pearl clutching, uber prudish whiney feminist of today is an abomination. It is an insult to fun loving women who appreciate both the sense of humor of our male counterparts and also our unique power over them. Wars have been fought over male sexual attraction to
A woman. We should revel in that rather than shun it. There is no surprise it's mostly ugly chicks who do.

I have always worked predominantly with men and my clients are predominantly men. I like men. I like that I occasionally get hit on by men. I don't mind that perhaps the only reason I may have gotten an a meeting was because the guy I wanted to meet with thought I was attractive. Use all your talents and gifts.

I have not spent one day of my life oppressed by any man. Not one. And indeed most of the oppression of the past actually came at the hands of other women as much as men. It was women primarily who raised their girls to not want an education. To not do anything with an education that men did not want smart women. Whereas a smart man has always known that to have an intelligent competent woman by his side was a help to him. Throughout history many women have been queens, emperors and leaders of their people. It's is a fallacy in their hateful logic that they fail to mention these times. And in many ways the anger of today's Feminist is misdirected at today's man instead of the women of the past who meekly acquiesced to a subservient role.

Are some men cruel? Yes. But cruelty is not merely the preview of men. Women are as well. Women who believe that the reason they lack success is men, are merely denying the reality of their own narrow view and personal shortcomings.

freyasman

Senator
The pearl clutching, uber prudish whiney feminist of today is an abomination. It is an insult to fun loving women who appreciate both the sense of humor of our male counterparts and also our unique power over them. Wars have been fought over male sexual attraction to
A woman. We should revel in that rather than shun it. There is no surprise it's mostly ugly chicks who do.

I have always worked predominantly with men and my clients are predominantly men. I like men. I like that I occasionally get hit on by men. I don't mind that perhaps the only reason I may have gotten an a meeting was because the guy I wanted to meet with thought I was attractive. Use all your talents and gifts.

I have not spent one day of my life oppressed by any man. Not one. And indeed most of the oppression of the past actually came at the hands of other women as much as men. It was women primarily who raised their girls to not want an education. To not do anything with an education that men did not want smart women. Whereas a smart man has always known that to have an intelligent competent woman by his side was a help to him. Throughout history many women have been queens, emperors and leaders of their people. It's is a fallacy in their hateful logic that they fail to mention these times. And in many ways the anger of today's Feminist is misdirected at today's man instead of the women of the past who meekly acquiesced to a subservient role.

Are some men cruel? Yes. But cruelty is not merely the preview of men. Women are as well. Women who believe that the reason they lack success is men, are merely denying the reality of their own narrow view and personal shortcomings.
They like it because I'm a good looking man.... if I was a trollish little nerd, they would have gone; "Ewwww...."

redtide

Mayor
Too many falsehoods to correct all of them.
I'll share the highlights:

ACA (Obamacare) reportedly added millions to the health-insurance / healthcare rolls.

But if your complaint / criticism is "health insurance for freeloaders" (your exact words), the opposite is closer to the truth.
Before ACA, ANY ONE can saunter up to any hospital, register a health complaint, and by law that hospital has to treat that "patient" for free.
Your "health insurance for freeloaders" rhetoric aside, Obama tried to get rid of such freeloading, by broadening the insured base. Obama wasn't just freebasing hopes & dreams. Universal health care has been applied in Western Europe since the previous millennium, and is practiced in nations with the highest happiness quotients on Earth.

There's also the obvious economic angle. Several $Thousand of the sticker price of U.S. assembled cars went to labor healthcare.
To make U.S. products more competitive in our globalized markets Obama tried to cut those healthcare $Thousands off the sticker.
That's not a bad idea, even if Republicans fought Obama every step of the way.
what a crock of BS, and I notice you failed to rationalize his stealing health insurance from millions of hard working Americans. Why is that?

connieb

Senator
They like it because I'm a good looking man.... if I was a trollish little nerd, they would have gone; "Ewwww...."
Well that is true.

I saw a meme that if Harvey Weinsten looked like Christian Gray(50 shades of Gray) there would be no metoo movement. Which is probably very true. Half of the reason none of those women told anyone was because they didn't want to admit to screwing that's to get a part.

I saw a meme that if Harvey Weinsten looked like Christian Gray(50 shades of Gray) there would be no metoo movement. Which is probably very true. Half of the reason none of those women told anyone was because they didn't want to admit to screwing that's to get a part.
Yes - that's what the women did. They went to weinstein and said "Oh harvey, i'll do anything for a part in your movie." These tramps call themselves victims of harassment but they're just prostitutes.

EatTheRich

President
Why don't blacks start their own businesses and then they can hire all the blacks they want.? ? Why do whites always have to help blacks?
Whites own 95% if he capital, largely due to the wealth accumulation made possible by centuries of unpaid Black labor. Anyway, if a Black-owned company only hired Black people, they’d never get away with the defense of claiming they were only hiring the most qualified ... that transparent fiction is only accepted when the beneficiaries are white.

EatTheRich

President
Hey einstein. Sociology is part of liberal arts and so is psychology. Colleges should teach STEM only.
Sociology and psychology are sciences. The S in STEM. Anyway, the neglect of liberal arts is what makes our society so inferior to the ancient Greeks’ in terms of producing people of ability.

redtide

Mayor
Whites own 95% if he capital, largely due to the wealth accumulation made possible by centuries of unpaid Black labor. Anyway, if a Black-owned company only hired Black people, they’d never get away with the defense of claiming they were only hiring the most qualified ... that transparent fiction is only accepted when the beneficiaries are white.
so why do you hate blacks so much as to support politicians who keep the racist programs in place?

EatTheRich

President
BS - if a black business employed 90% blacks no one would complain. But blacks can't run a business since most can't even read. And so we insist that white companies hire a bunch of useless illiterate blacks.

That conclusion is based on straight-up academic misconduct ... cherry-picking data to reach a predetermined conclusion, and applying measures known not to apply to the situation at hand.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm
If blacks are equal to whites then explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.