• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The "New Normal".

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
While I had a lot of time on my hands this past week, I did a lot of reading on this forum and made a lot of screen shots, etc. of posts made by peons and big shots alike that were breaking rules. Very Interesting.

One thing I noticed, was that the PJ Cons and Trump defenders seem upset that the "Whistleblower" in the Ukrainian case might not even exist. (you know...one of those "conspiracy theories" that we have seen floating around for years).
I suppose then, that since he/she/it/Casper wants to answer written questions instead of testifying, it make him/her/it/Casper, a fathom of one's imagination...or likely (if you believe Conspiracy theories) maybe Adam Schiff (Adam Schitt according to our Christian President)

I find it funny or ironic then that those who find this such an unusual thing....answering questions on paper, when the president of the US was too much of a snowflake to testify during the Mueller Investigation did the same thing, and most likely defended his actions or didn't address it at all.

The Whistle blower already addressed why he/she/it/Casper didn't want to testify. Because of safety reasons. For SOME reason he/she/it/Casper might think that someone might identify the whistle blower and their life would be in danger. You know...the party that clings to their guns and the President who is all for shooting immigrants in the legs and keeping kids caged forever and inciting violence that ends in the deaths of innocents (El Paso shooting) by lunatics who listen to his rhetoric about immigrants from "sh*t hole" countries, might do his bidding and kill the whistle blower or the family of the whistle blower.

On the other hand, Trump's sole reason for not testifying was that he knew he'd lie (he can't say one complete sentence without lying) and he'd get charged with perjury. SO...he answered the questions on paper....with the help of his lawyers, most of the answers beginning with the words "To the best of my recollection" or "I don't remember". Mr. Stable Genius seems to have a problem with his memory at convenient times.
He doesn't even remember whether or not Rudy Giuliani is his Lawyer.
And this Coward is protected by body guards/Secret Service.

Odd hobby. Screen shotting... For someone who claims not to dwell on things

Meanwhile... impeachment isn't a light thing. Prove it

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Odd hobby. Screen shotting... For someone who claims not to dwell on things

Meanwhile... impeachment isn't a light thing. Prove it
Link to me saying that? Or are you tossing out bait to have a reason to shut me up if I reply In a way that offends you? I like screenshots They are very telling. Technology is a wonderful thing.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
When have I ever DEMANDED open borders? But civility toward those who are seeking refuge from their “shithole countries” would be a nice thing. Would you have liked your ancestors treated like that if they had been fleeing from death? But to some it is America First and to hell with anyone who doesn’t have lily white skin and speak perfect English. Oh yeah, and being rich would be a benefit as well. We all know how the filthy rich make things so great for those who didn’t inherit their daddy’s fortune.
As far as criminals and sex offenders we have plenty of them here. What’s a few more like Donald Trump and Epstein matter?
You are right, of course, you do not support "open borders" because that would mean that millions of well educated eastern europeans and asians would be permitted to immigrate, and create millions of jobs and trillions in wealth. That is the last thing you want.

What you support is unlimited immigration only of those who fit with your ethic cleansing agenda to render the USA a white minority nation. And your motives are as clear as the (saturated) Marxist overtones in your post - destroy capitalism and punish the evil white dominant population that supports it. As long as we're all clear on that, we can vote in 2020 accordingly.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
While I had a lot of time on my hands this past week, I did a lot of reading on this forum and made a lot of screen shots, etc. of posts made by peons and big shots alike that were breaking rules. Very Interesting.

One thing I noticed, was that the PJ Cons and Trump defenders seem upset that the "Whistleblower" in the Ukrainian case might not even exist. (you know...one of those "conspiracy theories" that we have seen floating around for years).
I suppose then, that since he/she/it/Casper wants to answer written questions instead of testifying, it make him/her/it/Casper, a fathom of one's imagination...or likely (if you believe Conspiracy theories) maybe Adam Schiff (Adam Schitt according to our Christian President)

I find it funny or ironic then that those who find this such an unusual thing....answering questions on paper, when the president of the US was too much of a snowflake to testify during the Mueller Investigation did the same thing, and most likely defended his actions or didn't address it at all.

The Whistle blower already addressed why he/she/it/Casper didn't want to testify. Because of safety reasons. For SOME reason he/she/it/Casper might think that someone might identify the whistle blower and their life would be in danger. You know...the party that clings to their guns and the President who is all for shooting immigrants in the legs and keeping kids caged forever and inciting violence that ends in the deaths of innocents (El Paso shooting) by lunatics who listen to his rhetoric about immigrants from "sh*t hole" countries, might do his bidding and kill the whistle blower or the family of the whistle blower.

On the other hand, Trump's sole reason for not testifying was that he knew he'd lie (he can't say one complete sentence without lying) and he'd get charged with perjury. SO...he answered the questions on paper....with the help of his lawyers, most of the answers beginning with the words "To the best of my recollection" or "I don't remember". Mr. Stable Genius seems to have a problem with his memory at convenient times.
He doesn't even remember whether or not Rudy Giuliani is his Lawyer.
And this Coward is protected by body guards/Secret Service.

All that just to name call...What need is a viable 2020 candidate, but the ones you got are no better than you.(Not a complement.)

No links and no proof...Just hearsay. You help no one and you seek to destroy. Not what America needs. But thanks for sharing.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The New Normal is rejection of decades of govt people enriching themselves at the cost of the American people. Old white leftists & RINOs are threatened

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
All that just to name call...What need is a viable 2020 candidate, but the ones you got are no better than you.(Not a complement.)

No links and no proof...Just hearsay. You help no one and you seek to destroy. Not what America needs. But thanks for sharing.
2020 is America & Trump vs Butthurt

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I’m not holding my breath how this whole thing will turn out. 4 more years of this traitorous scum will completely destroy this country. Putin, Kim un and the murdering Saudi Prince has the Trump family’s back so he has no worries.
Contact your senators. Ask them if they're willing to destroy their own reputations by defending amoral Trump...or if they'll put country before party.
In my neck of the woods, we've got a full court press going on Sen Rob Portman (R-OH).
Remember, former senator Jeff Flake said he knew of 35 Republican senators who'd vote for impeachment....if the vote were secret. All we need are 20 Republican senators. I have faith.

Drumcollie

Contact your senators. Ask them if they're willing to destroy their own reputations by defending amoral Trump...or if they'll put country before party.
In my neck of the woods, we've got a full court press going on Sen Rob Portman (R-OH).
Remember, former senator Jeff Flake said he knew of 35 Republican senators who'd vote for impeachment....if the vote were secret. All we need are 20 Republican senators. I have faith.
Hey can I get (R) Senators to lie too? Good luck with that.

Drumcollie

You are right, of course, you do not support "open borders" because that would mean that millions of well educated eastern europeans and asians would be permitted to immigrate, and create millions of jobs and trillions in wealth. That is the last thing you want.

What you support is unlimited immigration only of those who fit with your ethic cleansing agenda to render the USA a white minority nation. And your motives are as clear as the (saturated) Marxist overtones in your post - destroy capitalism and punish the evil white dominant population that supports it. As long as we're all clear on that, we can vote in 2020 accordingly.
She support immigrating white people only.

EatTheRich

President
Some of us think it is curious that this "whistle blower" appears to have been a Brennan associate who worked for Joe Biden. The official record of the conversation has been released. So has the complaint. The Ukrainian president has said he didn't feel pressured. WTF do you guys think you are going to find in an "impeachment investigation" into this matter? It's a fishing expedition at best and a witch hunt at worst.
Reeling in some mighty big fish in a short time.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Flake ? LOL

Drumcollie

Link to me saying that? Or are you tossing out bait to have a reason to shut me up if I reply In a way that offends you? I like screenshots They are very telling. Technology is a wonderful thing.
So you can't prove it. ? Ok just say you can't and that it is just your opinion. We still like ripping to shreds what you say. But at least you won't be lying. It will be whatever your opinion is worth.

EatTheRich

President
You mean the leaker,(not a whistleblower) who had second hand knowledge?
You mean the Leaker who had to have a second leaker (who backed up their story) to close the loop?
You mean someone not as brave as Lewinski et al ?
You mean the leaker who just happened to run the info to Democrats?
You mean the leaker who gave the info to Schiff over a month ago- so their crack staff could craft a letter- only to get blown out of the water with the phone transcript?

You mean the leaker who's info was so weak, Schiff had to lie about it on the house floor.

You mean the leaker who, since they ran it to Schiff, and he LIED about knowing about it- BOTH will be forced to testify should it reach the senate ?

See, your outrage is a non starter. As it is based in partisan hatred. My leftists comrades screwed the pooch on this fairy tale from day 1 out of desperation.

The only 'new normal' Is leftist insanity. More concerned about power-instead of the country.
They “happened to run the info to Democrats” when Democrats happened to be elected to a majority in the House and control the House Intelligence Committee which was one of the government-supplied list of places to take whistleblower complaints of this sort, after superiors in the administration appeared to ignore the issue. The transcript backs up the most serious allegations made by the whistleblower 100%.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
They are so worried about being re-elected that they are willing to sacrifice their own families. Politicians are so disgusting on both sides. I admire those with the guts to do the right thing. Good luck in your endeavor. Nebraska is such a red state that there are very few with any sense of propriety. Ben Sasse wavers back and forth so can’t depend on him.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
As terrible as Trump is...no one who loves America can vote for Democrats. You hacks are a filthy amalgam of gender confused communists. On every issue of import, Democrats are always dead wrong.

No dice.

Now if we could rid ourselves of many Democrats and Republicans and replace them with decent Americans who value liberty and capitalism...that might be nice.

Raoul_Luke

Reeling in some mighty big fish in a short time.
Are they? Where are the articles of impeachment then? You said the same thing again and again and again during the Mueller inquisition. "We got 'im now" you assured us repeatedly. How'd that work out for you?

EatTheRich

President

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/White_genocide

Raoul_Luke

As terrible as Trump is...no one who loves America can vote for Democrats. You hacks are a filthy amalgam of gender confused communists. On every issue of import, Democrats are always dead wrong.

No dice.

Now if we could rid ourselves of many Democrats and Republicans and replace them with decent Americans who value liberty and capitalism...that might be nice.
Dream on Rick. This will probably work for them - if they manufacture enough anti-Trump rage, they just might succeed in getting a not-very-well-disguised Marxist Liz Warren elected President, and give her control of Congress to boot. Make no mistake - THAT is what this "get Trump at all costs" effort is about. They thought after getting Obama elected they were well on their way to implementing their communist agenda. And they will do anything to get rid of Trump, because he stands in their way.

Drumcollie

They “happened to run the info to Democrats” when Democrats happened to be elected to a majority in the House and control the House Intelligence Committee which was one of the government-supplied list of places to take whistleblower complaints of this sort, after superiors in the administration appeared to ignore the issue. The transcript backs up the most serious allegations made by the whistleblower 100%.
Prove it. So far it doesn't pan out cuz there is no whistleblower.