• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The "New Normal".

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
While I had a lot of time on my hands this past week, I did a lot of reading on this forum and made a lot of screen shots, etc. of posts made by peons and big shots alike that were breaking rules. Very Interesting.

One thing I noticed, was that the PJ Cons and Trump defenders seem upset that the "Whistleblower" in the Ukrainian case might not even exist. (you know...one of those "conspiracy theories" that we have seen floating around for years).
I suppose then, that since he/she/it/Casper wants to answer written questions instead of testifying, it make him/her/it/Casper, a fathom of one's imagination...or likely (if you believe Conspiracy theories) maybe Adam Schiff (Adam Schitt according to our Christian President)

I find it funny or ironic then that those who find this such an unusual thing....answering questions on paper, when the president of the US was too much of a snowflake to testify during the Mueller Investigation did the same thing, and most likely defended his actions or didn't address it at all.

The Whistle blower already addressed why he/she/it/Casper didn't want to testify. Because of safety reasons. For SOME reason he/she/it/Casper might think that someone might identify the whistle blower and their life would be in danger. You know...the party that clings to their guns and the President who is all for shooting immigrants in the legs and keeping kids caged forever and inciting violence that ends in the deaths of innocents (El Paso shooting) by lunatics who listen to his rhetoric about immigrants from "sh*t hole" countries, might do his bidding and kill the whistle blower or the family of the whistle blower.

On the other hand, Trump's sole reason for not testifying was that he knew he'd lie (he can't say one complete sentence without lying) and he'd get charged with perjury. SO...he answered the questions on paper....with the help of his lawyers, most of the answers beginning with the words "To the best of my recollection" or "I don't remember". Mr. Stable Genius seems to have a problem with his memory at convenient times.
He doesn't even remember whether or not Rudy Giuliani is his Lawyer.
And this Coward is protected by body guards/Secret Service.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
One thing I noticed, was that the PJ Cons and Trump defenders seem upset
They're throwing up smokescreens everywhere. I have mostly been ignoring the stuff they're posting here and other righties elsewhere.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The Whistle blower already addressed why he/she/it/Casper didn't want to testify. Because of safety reasons.

You mean the leaker,(not a whistleblower) who had second hand knowledge?
You mean the Leaker who had to have a second leaker (who backed up their story) to close the loop?
You mean someone not as brave as Lewinski et al ?
You mean the leaker who just happened to run the info to Democrats?
You mean the leaker who gave the info to Schiff over a month ago- so their crack staff could craft a letter- only to get blown out of the water with the phone transcript?

You mean the leaker who's info was so weak, Schiff had to lie about it on the house floor.

You mean the leaker who, since they ran it to Schiff, and he LIED about knowing about it- BOTH will be forced to testify should it reach the senate ?

See, your outrage is a non starter. As it is based in partisan hatred. My leftists comrades screwed the pooch on this fairy tale from day 1 out of desperation.

The only 'new normal' Is leftist insanity. More concerned about power-instead of the country.

kaz

Small l libertarian
They're throwing up smokescreens everywhere. I have mostly been ignoring the stuff they're posting here and other righties elsewhere.
Republicans need to do important things like pursue investigations based on the Mueller report which decided in 2 1/2 years of investigation they found no evidence of Russia collusion and a totally hypocritical investigation of the Ukraine where both Obama and Biden did in spades what Trump is accused of doing. The Ukraine has a long history of corruption and it's been endlessly exploited by the Democrats.

Republicans can't hold Democrat jocks when it comes to "throwing up smokescreens."

Then there's how Eric didn't actually meet with the Russians while Hillary actually bought Russian dirt.

If hypocrisy were gold, Democrats would be billionaires instead of just being funded by them. Including foreign ones. Oops, another Democrat hypocrisy ...

kaz

Small l libertarian
I'd have said the Whistle blower was hiding behind that smokescreen, except I just saw that the Whistleblower has been identified. Maybe instead of being "off'd" she will be sent back to the sh*thole country she came

I’d have said the whistle blower was maybe hiding in that smokescreen for her own safety, but I see she has already been outed. I pray for her safe return to the sh*thole country she came from. She has suffered and been humiliated enough by her depraved captor.
View attachment 45500
Another misogynistic Melania post. Color me shocked.

And I always like how you melt down over shithole countries while you keep demanding open borders because we can't send criminals and sex and slave traffickers to the shithole countries they came from.

Make up your mind, are they shithole countries or not?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
They outed the whistleblower. I pray for her safety. Hopefully they’ll send her back to the sh*thole country she came from and she will no longer be humiliated by her depraved captor.
upload_2019-10-12_10-51-12.jpeg

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Some of us think it is curious that this "whistle blower" appears to have been a Brennan associate who worked for Joe Biden. The official record of the conversation has been released. So has the complaint. The Ukrainian president has said he didn't feel pressured. WTF do you guys think you are going to find in an "impeachment investigation" into this matter? It's a fishing expedition at best and a witch hunt at worst.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Some of us think it is curious that this "whistle blower" appears to have been a Brennan associate who worked for Joe Biden. The official record of the conversation has been released. So has the complaint. The Ukrainian president has said he didn't feel pressured. WTF do you guys think you are going to find in an "impeachment investigation" into this matter? It's a fishing expedition at best and a witch hunt at worst.
When Democrats want a witness, one always appears. There are advantages to being a party of seeing self victimization as a virtue. To a Democrat, there is no higher calling. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Another misogynistic Melania post. Color me shocked.

And I always like how you melt down over shithole countries while you keep demanding open borders because we can't send criminals and sex and slave traffickers to the shithole countries they came from.

Make up your mind, are they shithole countries or not?
When have I ever DEMANDED open borders? But civility toward those who are seeking refuge from their “shithole countries” would be a nice thing. Would you have liked your ancestors treated like that if they had been fleeing from death? But to some it is America First and to hell with anyone who doesn’t have lily white skin and speak perfect English. Oh yeah, and being rich would be a benefit as well. We all know how the filthy rich make things so great for those who didn’t inherit their daddy’s fortune.
As far as criminals and sex offenders we have plenty of them here. What’s a few more like Donald Trump and Epstein matter?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So far, 58% of the country....the numbers are rising....reject this "Trumpian new normal" so I have faith.

In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to light some vigil lights or recite novenas.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Doubling down on the misogynistic Melania posts, huh?
Well I could have posted a photo shopped picture os her with a bulge like several of your pals did Michelle Obama. OR I could have posted her real picture from a Men’s magazine posing nude with another woman.
But I didn’t do that, did I Kaz?

D

Deleted member 21794

Well I could have posted a photo shopped picture os her with a bulge like several of your pals did Michelle Obama. OR I could have posted her real picture from a Men’s magazine posing nude with another woman.
But I didn’t do that, did I Kaz?
Is it our fault Michael Obama sometimes shows his bulge?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So far, 58% of the country....the numbers are rising....reject this "Trumpian new normal" so I have faith.

In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to light some vigil lights or recite novenas.
I’m not holding my breath how this whole thing will turn out. 4 more years of this traitorous scum will completely destroy this country. Putin, Kim un and the murdering Saudi Prince has the Trump family’s back so he has no worries.

D

Deleted member 21794

I’m not holding my breath how this whole thing will turn out. 4 more years of this traitorous scum will completely destroy this country. Putin, Kim un and the murdering Saudi Prince has the Trump family’s back so he has no worries.
I'm glad you're accepting the likelihood of Trump being re-elected.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Yes, It will be so terrible keeping drug addict, VP sons from getting no show jobs overseas