• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Next Speaker of the House

The cynical side of me wants the republicans to name the nuttiest of the nut jobs to be speaker. Someone is not afraid to shut down the government for months. Then after months and months of the no government, the tea party will be voted out of office and we can get some competent legislators in office. Preferably some that understand the limits of congressional power.
I think McCarthy will just be a continuation of Boehner.

Jen

Senator
The cynical side of me wants the republicans to name the nuttiest of the nut jobs to be speaker. Someone is not afraid to shut down the government for months. Then after months and months of the no government, the tea party will be voted out of office and we can get some competent legislators in office. Preferably some that understand the limits of congressional power.
I think McCarthy will just be a continuation of Boehner.
Obama has never been afraid to shut down the government for months. It happened when he allowed sequestration to kick in docking people their hard earned pay. Yet there are still morons that voted for him.

Can you name the person you think is the nuttiest of nut jobs you would like to see named speaker? That would probably be the person I would most favor.

Caroljo

Senator
Obama has never been afraid to shut down the government for months. It happened when he allowed sequestration to kick in docking people their hard earned pay. Yet there are still morons that voted for him.

Can you name the person you think is the nuttiest of nut jobs you would like to see named speaker? That would probably be the person I would most favor.
Bingo! Whoever they think is the worst pick tells us who the best one would be! I've hoped it would be Gowdy....

You and Fox News don't understand you are in the minority who blame Obama when the government shuts down.
I am feeling generous so I will tell you the worst congress person. The one who clearly hasn't read the constitution and doesn't understand the legislative branch powers and responsibilities... The one who has wet dreams about Ted Cruz... The one who will guarantee a democratic landslide in 2016... Huelskamp maybe, maybe Gohmert, that is really a tough decision. Really anyone from the "Freedom Caucus" would be a godsend in 2016.

Jen

Senator
You and Fox News don't understand you are in the minority who blame Obama when the government shuts down.
I am feeling generous so I will tell you the worst congress person. The one who clearly hasn't read the constitution and doesn't understand the legislative branch powers and responsibilities... The one who has wet dreams about Ted Cruz... The one who will guarantee a democratic landslide in 2016... Huelskamp maybe, maybe Gohmert, that is really a tough decision. Really anyone from the "Freedom Caucus" would be a godsend in 2016.
1. Fox News isn't in my pocket.
2. I don't care about your feelings of generosity
3. Keep your wet dreams to yourself ... please.
And, just FYI......... Obama Lovers are in the minority.
  • 67% say we are on the "wrong track" LINK
  • 49% to 46% disapprove of Obama (Gallup) LINK
  • 51% disapproval rating (Rasmussen) LINK
  • 61% believe Obama lies on important issues LINK
  • 51% believe Obama is not trustworthy LINK
With this sort of disapproval of Obama, it may not be possible for him to keep people believing the lie he keeps telling about someone else's fault for the government shut down or any other thing he does but blames on other people or entities. I have NEVER seen a president who shifted blame to others like this POS.

Sidebar:
I notice your response to me was just your opinion with no supporting links.