• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The only thing President Trump does wrong is......

redtide

Mayor
With out a doubt President Trump is doing an awesome job. The first president in several generations who is actually keeping his promises, the first president to put US (the American people) first, ahead of lobbyists, foreign nation states and climate wackadoodle cultists. HE does however need to change one thing and that is to stop using the liberal racist term for some Americans. Now I do not think he is racist but to continue to demean Americans who happen to be black by subjecting them to a status of being less than full Americans is offensive.
I expect this type of language from liberals, progressives, democrats and other racists but for the rest of US stop capitulating to the racists. just because they call it politically correct

redtide

Mayor
Putin's whore is immoral and kidnaps small children from lawful helpless parents while KKKons scream abortion is wrong.
I was not aware that 0ne of Putin's whores likes to steal children. Unfortunately that sounds like an internal matter to Russia. Well at least you apparently had no issue with noobama molesting both of his daughters while in the whitehouse.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
With out a doubt President Trump is doing an awesome job. The first president in several generations who is actually keeping his promises, the first president to put US (the American people) first, ahead of lobbyists, foreign nation states and climate wackadoodle cultists. HE does however need to change one thing and that is to stop using the liberal racist term for some Americans. Now I do not think he is racist but to continue to demean Americans who happen to be black by subjecting them to a status of being less than full Americans is offensive.
I expect this type of language from liberals, progressives, democrats and other racists but for the rest of US stop capitulating to the racists. just because they call it politically correct
but in your opinion he can continue to lie to us?

redtide

Mayor
and the allegation that Obama molested his daughters?
now now the allegations of noobama mosleting his daughters in while in the whitehouse is just as valid and has just as much (if not more) credibility then does the Russian collusion or other libbers accusations against the first president in several generations who is actually helping the US to be better.