• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The only thing President Trump does wrong is......

redtide

Mayor
I paid in to SS for 50 years and you think it is a gravy train to get my money back?
because you are an idiot to think it would be around that long. The money you have paid was for an earlier layer in the Ponzi scheme. The real question is why do you want to for US to continue the Ponzi scheme?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
because you are an idiot to think it would be around that long. The money you have paid was for an earlier layer in the Ponzi scheme. The real question is why do you want to for US to continue the Ponzi scheme?
feel free to find a republican willing to run on that platform....should work out really well for you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
by the way...you called SS a gravy train. I lent money to the US for 50 years. Now it is time to be repaid.

redtide

Mayor
by the way...you called SS a gravy train. I lent money to the US for 50 years. Now it is time to be repaid.
no you supported those who sought to keep the Ponzi scheme up and you are entitled not nothing as it is other peoples money that is needed. Any money you put in has already been spent

middleview

President
Supporting Member
no you supported those who sought to keep the Ponzi scheme up and you are entitled not nothing as it is other peoples money that is needed. Any money you put in has already been spent
Cool. Get Trump to say that is the plan.

redtide

Mayor
i find it funny that your math skills are so bad. What is 5% of the federal budget? Due to his tax cut we have a 1 trillion deficit.
better check your numbers as given the tremendous boost Trumps policies have given the economy tax revenue is expected to skyrocket even with the tax cuts.
BTW since when have you ever cared about the debt going up?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
better check your numbers as given the tremendous boost Trumps policies have given the economy tax revenue is expected to skyrocket even with the tax cuts.
check your own numbers. the deficit went up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
the DEBT went up by how much again?
You do understand that deficit is an accounting trick and as such does not matter. The important item is the actual debt
The national debt as of 9/30/2018 was $21.5 trillion. Then national debt as of 9/30/2017 (Obama's last budget) was $20.3 trillion.

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm

Trump's requested budget expenditures were $4 trillion for 2017/2018 fiscal year. Revenue was $3.6 trillion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_United_States_federal_budget

It will be $4.4 trillion for 2018/2019. $3.4 trillion in revenue.
https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-federal-budget-breakdown-3305789

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I was a republican and voted for Reagan in 1980, but not 1984 because of his less than conservative deficit spending. I voted for Perot in 1992 and Clinton in 1996 entirely because of the budget and spending.