• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The President, Not Diplomats, Sets Official Foreign Policy

Mick

The Right is always right
Nope. I cannot hold that position since there is copious evidence contradicting it.
So he knew the aid wasn't coming but bought the missiles anyway that you said was dependent on the aid? How does that work? You are getting yourself all turned into a pretzel here.

I lay down the facts and watch you humiliate yourself AGAIN. :D

EatTheRich

President
So he knew the aid wasn't coming but bought the missiles anyway that you said was dependent on the aid? How does that work? You are getting yourself all turned into a pretzel here.

I lay down the facts and watch you humiliate yourself AGAIN. :D
No. He anticipated that the aid was coming because he planned on announcing the investigation of Biden that Trump said was a condition of disbursing that aid (this was before Trump got caught and had to release the aid without getting the promised investigation). So he made a formal request to buy the missiles so that when the aid came he would be able to buy missiles with it.

Mick

The Right is always right
No. He anticipated that the aid was coming because he planned on announcing the investigation of Biden that Trump said was a condition of disbursing that aid (this was before Trump got caught and had to release the aid without getting the promised investigation). So he made a formal request to buy the missiles so that when the aid came he would be able to buy missiles with it.
LOLOLOLOL. Your conspiracy belongs in the National Enquirer now. You've lied through your rotted out teeth so much that you've had to weave a completely bizarre narrative together that matches the testimony and statements of exactly.......NO ONE.

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., covered similar ground in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.

Any questions our resident low IQ left winger?

EatTheRich

President
LOLOLOLOL. Your conspiracy belongs in the National Enquirer now. You've lied through your rotted out teeth so much that you've had to weave a completely bizarre narrative together that matches the testimony and statements of exactly.......NO ONE.

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., covered similar ground in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.

Any questions our resident low IQ left winger?
Lol. Show me where in the bribery statute it says that it’s only illegal if the word “bribe” is used.