• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The President, Not Diplomats, Sets Official Foreign Policy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and it is so cool how Trump tweets out all your talking points and even the cute names to call those he dislikes.
Maybe you need re-read your post and the cute names you've called members...….
hypocrite often?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for posting this. I just saw a preview of today's *testimony* coming from what's-her-name, the former Ambassador. She's complained of being undermined and smeared. The thing is, she serves at the pleasure of the president. So she can be undermined by Trump and her superiors as, as your OP points out, it's the PRESIDENT who sets foreign policy.

It appears these lifelong State Department cretins don't understand the pecking order nor their place on the totem pole.
So this president feels nothing was wrong about calling people names, smearing them, dismissing their years of service as meaningless and you think there is no negative outcome to his bullshit within the communities he attacks. John McCain wasn't a hero. The Cahn family didn't deserve his respect. Career officers are corrupt and ignorant (or at least he knows more about conducting military operations than they do). He has attacked the intelligence community, the FBI and calls members of congress silly names.

When has a president done this in the past. The very people Trump should be seeking to lead and unite.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you need re-read your post and the cute names you've called members...….
hypocrite often?
I'm not the president. I've responded to insults with insults. Trump dragged politics into the gutter from the very start.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So this president feels nothing was wrong about calling people names, smearing them, dismissing their years of service as meaningless and you think there is no negative outcome to his bullshit within the communities he attacks. John McCain wasn't a hero. The Cahn family didn't deserve his respect. Career officers are corrupt and ignorant (or at least he knows more about conducting military operations than they do). He has attacked the intelligence community, the FBI and calls members of congress silly names.

When has a president done this in the past. The very people Trump should be seeking to lead and unite.
That's why Sow In Pants Suits lost the second time

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You said there was extortion and an abuse of power, The transcript is released, go ahead and show when that part occurs.
Being vague where no one has yet to be specific is not an answer to "put up or shut up".
1. Withholding that aid was an abuse of power. There is a formal process to do that. The Pentagon found Trump acted illegally.
2. The request for a favor in return for the sale of missiles was extortion.

The "transcript" is not the sum total of evidence available.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not the president. I've responded to insults with insults. Trump dragged politics into the gutter from the very start.
what difference does that make (you'll never ne President)

Trump has been Trump forever and dem/libs loved his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$