• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The President, Not Diplomats, Sets Official Foreign Policy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If somebody gave your son a job making $50,000 a month, would you not consider that a personal gain for you?
I certainly would. Maybe you don't have a son or maybe you don't have one you give a shit about, or maybe your son would use his $50,000 a month to put you in a nursing home. in which case I can see your point of not giving a shit about the kid.
appears Joe gets personal gains by his son as MV does...…………..just not close to as much $

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You guys can't get your facts straight to save your lives. It was a loan guarantee.

Next Hunter was not being investigated, Burisma was and that was for 2010 to 2012...before Hunter joined.
Here's a suggestion: You get your facts straight and then we'll talk about our facts because everything you just said is a bald-faced lie.

Mick

The Right is always right
This is false, Trump solicited a bribe ...
The Ukraine's foreign minister says otherwise:

"Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and did not tell me exactly, about the relation between the assistance and the investigations. You should ask him. I do not recall any conversation with me as foreign minister,” Prystaiko told the journalists in Kiev on Thursday, reported Interfax, a Russia-based news agency with a satellite operation in Ukraine.

“I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko continued.

“Yes, the investigations were mentioned, you know, in the conversation of the presidents. But there was no clear connection between these events.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/sondland-made-no-link-between-us-aid-biden-probe-ukrainian-minister/

I guess your diseased, low IQ, mentally diseased mind can conjure up the bribe you are talking about that the actual Ukrainians never heard about?

Jesus Christ, dude, go back to hands up-don't shoot, Jussie Smollett, or the Dayton shooter not being a left wing terrorist. Freak.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is false, Trump solicited a bribe ...

Either way the attempt is against the law too and impeachable
There are two possible scenarios possible on this political forum.
First: There is one poster using multiple names making every post identified as a Liberal poster. I say this because every one of you say the exact same thing and continues posting the exact same lies and propaganda.

Second: Every one of you [Unwelcome Language Avoided] are as insane as the gaggle of pitiful [Unwelcome Language Avoided] making fools of themselves in the kangaroo court; witch hunt; dog and pony show; impeachment fantasy. And you all are as nutty as [Unwelcome Language Avoided].

Mick

The UKR FM doesn't define US law :rolleyes:

Ask Rod Blagojevich what happens when a gov official solicits a bribe using US resources.

Rod is still in jail no?

tia
How does one commit bribery when the supposed target of the bribery says it was never talked about?

That mysterious low left wing IQ getting in the way of any rational thought again?

Lulz

And I don't care about Blagojevich one way or the other. He's another left wing freak.

:D

There are two possible scenarios possible on this political forum.
First: There is one poster using multiple names making every post identified as a Liberal poster. I say this because every one of you say the exact same thing and continues posting the exact same lies and propaganda.

Second: Every one of you [Unwelcome Language Avoided] are as insane as the gaggle of pitiful [Unwelcome Language Avoided] making fools of themselves in the kangaroo court; witch hunt; dog and pony show; impeachment fantasy. And you all are as nutty as [Unwelcome Language Avoided].
The MAGA Sucker Lord, Savior and Whore For Putin broke the law by soliciting a bribe (bribery), extortion for personal gain using US resources and now witness tampering.

Trump is guilty on it face of all three ...

All MAGA Suckers should smack their lips with long toenails

How does one commit bribery when the supposed target of the bribery says it was never talked about?...
We have the second call summary, first hand accounts of Sondland and others who've heard Sondlands phone calls and Mulvaney admitting there was a quid pro quo on national TV ...

We don't need to care what the hell the UKR FM says about the evidence.

...And I don't care about Blagojevich one way or the other. He's another left wing freak.

You don't have to care but the MAGA Cult Lord and Savior might

EatTheRich

President
How does one commit bribery when the supposed target of the bribery says it was never talked about?

That mysterious low left wing IQ getting in the way of any rational thought again?

Lulz

And I don't care about Blagojevich one way or the other. He's another left wing freak.

By making sure that the “supposed target” says what they are supposed to say if they know what’s good for them, of course.

Mick

We have the second call summary, first hand accounts of Sondland and others who've heard Sondlands phone calls and Mulvaney admitting there was a quid pro quo on national TV ...

We don't need to care what the hell the UKR FM says about the evidence.
We do have the call summary. Aid was never mentioned. We also have Sonland's testimony. Sonland never said anything about talking to Ukraine regarding Biden. He said he talked to them about corruption. Ukraine's foreign minister just backed up that account. Volker backed this testimony. Taylor said he just assumed it. And you're right, no one with an IQ above 50 cares what left wing activists have to say who suddenly months later suddenly remember hearing hearsay. That's like the lies your ilk try to spew during the Kavanaugh hearing.

“I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko continued.

“Yes, the investigations were mentioned, you know, in the conversation of the presidents. But there was no clear connection between these events.”

You say this is not true and that he is lying in his quote above. You've provided no evidence to contradict it.

That low living standard in the hood and your low IQ must be a horrible existence.

Lulz

We do have the call summary. Aid was never mentioned. We also have Sonland's testimony. Sonland never said anything about talking to Ukraine regarding Biden. He said he talked to them about corruption. Ukraine's foreign minister just backed up that account. Volker backed this testimony. Taylor said he just assumed it. And you're right, no one with an IQ above 50 cares what left wing activists have to say who suddenly months later suddenly remember hearing hearsay. That's like the lies your ilk try to spew during the Kavanaugh hearing...
None of what you outline here denies that there is enough evidence to indict a person on bribery, extortion and witness tampering.

You can't even factually nit pic at the evidence, mostly you'll just make crap up that doesn't matter like "hearsay" as if hearsay isn't viable in an indictment stage of prosecution.

Americans' have:

Documents
Witnesses
Admissions

Of Trump and minions bribery (in form of soliciting a bribe), extortion and witness tampering.

Again, the UKR FM doesn't define US law ... no one gives a shit about his opinion on the evidence.

There's too much of it, hell ... Mulvaney admitted to QPQ by saying "we do it all the time"

Mick

None of what you outline here denies that there is enough evidence to indict a person on bribery, extortion and witness tampering.

You can't even factually nit pic at the evidence, mostly you'll just make crap up that doesn't matter like "hearsay" as if hearsay isn't viable in an indictment stage of prosecution.
Not talking at all about investigating the Biden's as precondition to aid as claimed by the person who would know above pretty much anyone is pretty damn convincing lack of evidence. It eviscerates your entire narrative. That's why you keep crying, getting emotional, and saying he is lying just to make your ilk look bad. You aren't the brightest bulb in the box, are you?

Again, the UKR FM doesn't define US law ... no one gives a shit about his opinion on the evidence.

Who said the anything about the Ukraine FM having something to do with U.S. law? Jesus Christ, you low IQ dolt! The Ukraine minister would be the first hand expert on whether investigating Biden was a precondition on getting aid. He was it was never brought up. Read his quote slowly our resident low left wing IQer:

Smacking you around is too easy. Lulz

Mick

Lol...right. BENGHAZZZZIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Dead Americans.......but it's the fault of other Americans because we hurt their feelings, right?

Probably wise of you to attempt to change the subject. Impeachment is falling apart fast.