• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The primary difference between liberlas and conservatives...

SourMash_PLH

Council Member
hallmarks of politics, pal. karl rove wrote the book
Nice signature. Without a government, there would be no Marines. We would pee on our enemies on our own behalf, rather than through 19 year olds paid to do our dirty work for us while we judge them from our couches. See? Almost nothing can't be blamed on the government ;).

Who said 'no refs'?

Again, conservatives aren't anarchists.

They support small, controlled government.

Not the over sized, bureaucratic monolith that you support.
Conservatives should LOVE Mexico, the power is in the provincial governments and they are mainly powerless against the drug cartels..

Do you understand why a strong CENTRAL government is needed or do we have to dumb it down for a you a bit?

SourMash_PLH

Council Member
Conservatives should LOVE Mexico, the power is in the provincial governments and they are mainly powerless against the drug cartels..

Do you understand why a strong CENTRAL government is needed or do we have to dumb it down for a you a bit?
Of course without our straong CENTRAL governement's war on drugs, the cartels in Mexico wouldn't be violent street gangs at all, they'd be the same as coffee exporters.

SourMash_PLH

Council Member
So conservatives SHOULD love Mexico or are conservatives full of shit?
Mexico? My guess is that like 99.9% of Americans (liberal or conservative) don't know who the President of Mexico is, what their government is like, or much else at all about Mexico except that they send a lot of people here to drive down wages, and produce crappy weed.

gabriel

Governor
so you wont call the fire department if your house burns, you wont use public roads, you wont send your kids to school, etc etc ?

SourMash_PLH

Council Member
so you wont call the fire department if your house burns, you wont use public roads, you wont send your kids to school, etc etc ?
You do recognize that, regardless of my political beliefs, I am forced by threat of violence to pay for all of those services, so of course I use them. If I weren't forced to pay for them through the collective, then you may have a point.

Zam-Zam

Senator
JFK once said "Ask not what your country can do for you......"

It's funny, in a sad way, how so many on the left now sneer at such a notion.