• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the pro-'choice' left. well unless talking about education

DefeatObama

Council Member
Yup, Reagan broke the soviet's and spent us into oblivion doing it. Your real problem is is in the number's. The rich winger's preach fiscal policy as they raid our treasury and run the plastic to do it.
but the stimulus' deficit spending was good? how about a little consistency.

I believe 'reagans' spending got one or two D votes.

and Clinton balanced the budget, right? so we ended up with the greatest economy in the history of the world. balanced budget. no commies.

which part of this are you uncomfortable with?

. Cut the taxes to the rich )
then WHY did democrats fight to keep MOST of the (bipartisan) Bush tax cuts at the end of '10?

Bruce

Council Member
[Did not object to GWB's use of Writs of Attainder to start Camp X-Ray at Guantanamo bay
Ignored GWB's Writ of Attainder against Jose Padilla
ignored GWB's use of torture
Passed the first Detainee Treatment Act suspending habess rights on Guantanamo Bay
Passed the second Detainee Treatment Act suspending Due Process rights on Guantanamo Bay

/QUOTE]

I see nothing wrong with the camp on Gitmo. It is nothing more that the POW camps we had out west during WWII.

I have no problem with what was done to Padilla. He was a sabatour and should be tried in by the military and not a civilian court.

Waht torture? Waterboarding? That's not torture.

The people at Gitmo are the enemy, were caputred on the battle field. They are not citizens of the United States and therefore are not privileged to the rights of a citizen.

Again, not citizens so they do not get the rights of citizens.
Gotta go bipartisan on this one Gramp's. I'd rather be waterboarded than have my head whacked off and not be able to find my way home. Just because they're not wearing military dress does'nt mean they're not lethal.

Bruce

Council Member
but the stimulus' deficit spending was good? how about a little consistency.

I believe 'reagans' spending got one or two D votes.

and Clinton balanced the budget, right? so we ended up with the greatest economy in the history of the world. balanced budget. no commies.

which part of this are you uncomfortable with?

then WHY did democrats fight to keep MOST of the (bipartisan) Bush tax cuts at the end of '10?
Sorry DO, I'm not feeling political tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Just strolling thru the post's.