• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Question No One Seems to Be Able To Answer

Zam-Zam

Senator
These Democrats in Iowa are stumped:

But, then, so was the person in question herself:

My, how impressive.

Boltlady

Mayor
These Democrats in Iowa are stumped:

But, then, so was the person in question herself:

My, how impressive.
Since several people here have already stated that they will be voting for Hillary, I would like to see a thread directed to those folks asking why.

Maybe they can conjure up some sort of 'accomplishments'. After all, if you're going to choose a person to run our country and be a world leader, you must have some reason in mind.

fairsheet

Senator
This is an interesting question, for sure. Funny thing is, maybe the answer to this question is that her detractors can't come up with anything valid, that she did wrong? For the entirety of her 4-year service in that position - right up until Benghazi when it was nearing an end, Sec. of State Clinton was THE most popular American political figure, by a furlong. Even GOPs approved of her service at a pretty surprising rate (around 40%).

Of course, I'm sure ALL American Secs. of State dream of something over the top - like maybe a final answer to the Israel-Palestine thing? Beyond that though, maybe giving the people nothing to bitch about, is the best we can hope for?

Lukey

Senator
This is an interesting question, for sure. Funny thing is, maybe the answer to this question is that her detractors can't come up with anything valid, that she did wrong? For the entirety of her 4-year service in that position - right up until Benghazi when it was nearing an end, Sec. of State Clinton was THE most popular American political figure, by a furlong. Even GOPs approved of her service at a pretty surprising rate (around 40%).

Of course, I'm sure ALL American Secs. of State dream of something over the top - like maybe a final answer to the Israel-Palestine thing? Beyond that though, maybe giving the people nothing to bitch about, is the best we can hope for?
How about expecting them to follow the rules regarding their email usage/retention?

Or maybe that they not accept charitable donations for their family foundation from foreign government officials while they are serving?

How about that they accurately portray their foreign travel experiences they took on government planes before becoming Secretary of State?

fairsheet

Senator
How about expecting them to follow the rules regarding their email usage/retention?

Or maybe that they not accept charitable donations for their family foundation from foreign government officials while they are serving?

How about that they accurately portray their foreign travel experiences they took on government planes before becoming Secretary of State?
You lost me there. I thought the question went to what she did right, not what you feel she did wrong. Keep in mind that expressing your rote fear/hate of Clinton, is redundant.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

For the entirety of her 4-year service in that position - right up until Benghazi when it was nearing an end, Sec. of State Clinton was THE most popular American political figure, by a furlong.
And murder four people then lie about it, destroy the emails...and look where you are now.

Drumcollie

Maybe a final answer to this Benghazi ...I let four people die thingy?

fairsheet

Senator
Maybe a final answer to this Benghazi ...I let four people die thingy?
Yeah....that's the ticket! But, do you really think the Fox/GOP can keep that old nag breathing, clear though the 2016 elections? I mean, once the horse is dead, aren't all bets off?

Drumcollie

Yeah....that's the ticket! But, do you really think the Fox/GOP can keep that old nag breathing, clear though the 2016 elections? I mean, once the horse is dead, aren't all bets off?
I am not sure what you mean...Should Hillary commit seppuku, rather for her jigai to restore her honor or is Hillary's health so bad that she won't make it till November 2016?

my top 10 answers to the question "hillary's greatest state department achievements". and yes these ARE satirical, since they differ not at all from the achievements of any other secretary of state since the eisnehower administration

10 - a nuclear war did not break out with russia or china

9 - although barbary pirates have continued to attack our merchant shipping, and attempted to sink a US naval vessel, we have prevailed, and not lost face

8 - we maintain reasonable good relations with our allied partners in world war 2 (britain, france, canada, australia, etc)

7 - russia waited until hillary was out of office before invading ukraine

6 - we did not assassinate castro or any other world leader

5 - china did not invade taiwan

4 - north korea did not invade south korea, although they did develop nuclear weapons and are testing ICBMs

3 - we didn't get kicked off the UN security council

2 - the US dollar is still the predominant "reserve currency" for the worlds financial system

1 - More people (far more people) are still trying to get into america than escape

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
No. But,GOPs have little else to go with. They've already lost on the big policy issues. Character assassination is all that's left.

Caroljo

Senator
Since several people here have already stated that they will be voting for Hillary, I would like to see a thread directed to those folks asking why.

Maybe they can conjure up some sort of 'accomplishments'. After all, if you're going to choose a person to run our country and be a world leader, you must have some reason in mind.
I watched Water's World where he was out in the streets asking people why they would vote for Hillary. The majority of answers was "because she's a woman". Just as the main reason most people voted for Obama...'because he was black'. He had no accomplishments either, but that didn't matter to the masses.

fairsheet

Senator
No. But,GOPs have little else to go with. They've already lost on the big policy issues. Character assassination is all that's left.
It would've been sort of interesting from a historical political science perspective, if it'd commenced and ended with a 2-4 year period. But, this is getting sort of scary (so to speak). There's little indication that they have ANY intentions whatsoever, of reconsidering their tack.

As I've noted before, we Democrats tried this during Reagan's first term. But, we eventually figured out that it was getting us and our nation nowhere.

Caroljo

Senator
No. But,GOPs have little else to go with. They've already lost on the big policy issues. Character assassination is all that's left.[/QUOTE]

She assissinates her own character...we just get the information out there so everyone knows what kind of 'character' she is! :)

fairsheet

Senator
I watched Water's World where he was out in the streets asking people why they would vote for Hillary. The majority of answers was "because she's a woman". Just as the main reason most people voted for Obama...'because he was black'. He had no accomplishments either, but that didn't matter to the masses.
You're playing "virtual NBA". Because you can, you draft LeBron James first. Does anyone insist that you tell them WHY you drafted James?

S

Sickofleft

"Mind your Betters Clinton 2016"

They have no idea why they will vote for her, that would require independent thinking, they got there marching orders and that is enough for them.

S

Sickofleft

You're playing "virtual NBA". Because you can, you draft LeBron James first. Does anyone insist that you tell them WHY you drafted James?
What a horrible analogy....LeBron James is considered to be the best basketball player in the world.....now applying that to politics please enlighten us all as to how Clinton fits that role?

Well, the horse, the ambassador and three other people, too. Anyway, if the four dead Americans, the extrajudicial executions, and the Iraq War haven't turned you off of Hillary, it's clear nothing will.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Well, the horse, the ambassador and three other people, too. Anyway, if the four dead Americans, the extrajudicial executions, and the Iraq War haven't turned you off of Hillary, it's clear nothing will.
I have heard no logical explanations of why anybody would want Hillary. It's her turn and she's a woman doesn't cut it with me.