• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The repubicans Star witness...

voyager

4Q2247365
Can Trump Legally Out The Whistleblower? Experts Say It Would Not Violate Any Laws

In recent days, President Trump and his allies have amplified their calls for the whistleblower who sparked the impeachment inquiry to be identified, presenting the question of whether it would be a crime for the president to unmask the anonymous whistleblower.

According to four former top federal government officials who worked in intelligence and national security, the answer is no.

"If Trump thinks he knows the name, he can come out and say it, and he's probably as protected as anyone is," said Robert Litt, former general counsel for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence under President Barack Obama.

Litt and several other legal experts who talked to NPR said Trump uttering or tweeting the name could in theory trigger an article of impeachment for retaliating against a whistleblower, but it would not run afoul of any federal criminal statutes.

Similarly, if a news outlet, member of Congress or member of the public outed the whistleblower, legal experts said, no criminal law would be violated.

"There is no overarching protection for the identity of the whistleblower under federal law," said Dan Meyer, a lawyer and the former executive director of the intelligence community whistleblower program. "Congress has never provided that protection."

Identity NOT protected under law.

"Identity NOT protected by law."

Obviously you are wrong or we would know the name of the whistleblower. Repubican Chuck Grassley is head of the whistle blower Committee and HE says the law should be followed.

read it and weep.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/whistleblowers.126471/

Spamature

President
...in the impeachment hearing is.... Hunter Biden ! come on down !

View attachment 46164 View attachment 46165
Here is how that testimony will probably shape up.

Hunter Biden: Yes, it was probably because of my Dad that I was offered this job.

I only took it because he didn't have a charity I could steal from like Don Jr and Ivanka did.

Alexandra Chulupa: I am an American just like Rudy.

I didn't even go to the Ukraine like Rudy did.

I didn't not try to pressure anyone in Ukraine to dig up dirt on the convicted felon Paul Manafort and his publicly known ties to members of Putin inner circle like Rudy did with Joe and Hunter Biden.

I was not under the employ of Russian mob figures while working for the DNC as Rudy was when he was working directly for President Trump while simultaneously being paid by a Russia mob member to get Ukraine to interfere in US election.

The Whistleblower:
Everyone was talking about this crime Trump committed so I decided it should be reported.

Unlike most Trump supporters in govt I was, and am still, following the law.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
Those prospective witnesses, offered by Republicans who only want to disturb the public hearings, won't be accepted or called to testify.
For sure Ciaramella won't be. If he's asked any questions Schiff would have to answer for him lest he give the wrong answer.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Those prospective witnesses, offered by Republicans who only want to disturb the public hearings, won't be accepted or called to testify.

Nunes and Jordan and Meadows will be left crying because Trump will be very, very mad at them for failing at this ruse.
so, in what way are they fair hearings if the Republicans cannot call witnesses, cannot ask questions unless submitted ahead of time and approved by Schiff-for-brains?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
"Identity NOT protected by law."

Obviously you are wrong or we would know the name of the whistleblower. Repubican Chuck Grassley is head of the whistle blower Committee and HE says the law should be followed.

read it and weep.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/whistleblowers.126471/
then it should be easy for you to cite the relevant law, link to it, and copy the text here which specifically states the identity of the whistleblower is protected by law.

We'll wait.........

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I don't care what you think either. I think it's hilarious actually, you always taking bullshit at face value. Not much of a, "thinker" for sure.
Actually, it takes a "thinker" to question the official narrative. It certainly doesn't take a "thinker" to mindlessly parrot the DNC/"mainstream" media narratives...

voyager

4Q2247365
Actually, it takes a "thinker" to question the official narrative. It certainly doesn't take a "thinker" to mindlessly parrot the DNC/"mainstream" media narratives...
I don't "parrot" anyone. I make up my own mind and the Trumpsters follow whatever Trump spews.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

voyager

4Q2247365
October 1? Ya think maybe Grassley is rethinking this position , what with the growing realization that the "whistle blower" has been exposed as a left winger with an abundance of ties to partisan democrats?
You see you think Trump Jr. told you something, he didn't, more bullshit. Read the link about Grassley I just posted.