1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

The Rise of Satanism

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Jen, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Jen

Jen meh

Satan is taking a victory march around the world. Satanism represents "Freedom". Freedom of what? Freedom from what? Freedom from God. From Yahweh. From the Ten Commandments.

This 55 minute video lays it out. I would like to see your reaction to this, @Days. Any others of you who have backgrounds or studies of prophecy would be welcome too.

Two words: Palmyra Arch. Google it.
    Two more words: Gotthard Tunnel. Google it. YouTube it.

It's an interesting video start to finish.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

Thanks, going to watch it when I get home :)

3. Days

Days Governor

Christian preachers have this fixation on Satan. Everything is the devil.

Baal was another of these local gods, okay? Not the devil. The thing is, Palestine happened to fall right in the midst of this local god. So, you had two kinds of worship happening in ancient Israel; the common faith (part of the catholic, worldwide worship) that was following Baal ...... and ...... you had this specialized faith that Moses installed for the children (12 tribes) of Jacob: call it a covenant between the most high god and the children of Abraham.

Another concept common to Christian preachers is the idea that prophecy was the ability to see the future. Prophecy was simply the anointing of the Holy spirit resting upon the prophet. Whatever came from that spirit was prophecy. This included visions and some of those visions were about the future, but they weren't the same as watching a television show 2500 years off in the future, prophecy is not a foretelling of the future, it might be a vision about the future, but that still is not the same thing. Wizards foretell (divine) the future... but prophets don't get crystal balls when we get baptized; it is a slightly different spirit, a slightly different faith. The local prince that was paying Baalam to prophecy for him, expected to be blessed by that prophecy. That is how the common faith works... you pay for your blessings. But, prophecy doesn't work that way.

BTW, Baal worship was the local version of the common faith in ancient Palestine. The common faith went back long before Jesus and it was worldwide. The common faith hasn't gone anywhere, has it? Much the same as the law of Moses grew up in the midst of the local common faith, so too has the faith of Jesus grew up in the midst of the worldwide common faith. Jesus cast fire upon an earth that was already burning with worship of the gods. The common faith went right on burning. The gospel has been snuffed out over and over, only to pop back up again. At the very end of the apocalypse, the last thing God does before he returns with the saints is to snuff out the common faith... and it never rekindles again.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Days

Days Governor

Now, this isn't to say that modern day Satanists are not employing Baal worship in their rituals... they are, but that doesn't make Baal the devil. Lucifer is not all the gods in disguise, what he does is lead them all, that doesn't make them the same entity. It is hard to understand how the spirit world is all one and at the same time separate entities. Lucifer was the covering cherub, the ribbon of glory over the throne of God, his name means light bearer; I have him pegged for the original rainbow of light of glory arching over the throne of God. (my imagination) He was the firstborn of the angels, the closest to the Almighty, and what exactly is that? A son of God?

Right now, there is a war going on, a war in heaven, between the angels. And it seems all these losers from that battle are being cast to earth. But they are still gods. Ask me what sucks the most of all the suckiest things you can think of... I'd say the most suckiest thing imaginable for mankind would be if their was a war in heaven between angels and God was using the earth as a trash can to toss all the rotten gods into as he casts them out of heaven. Nothing sucks more than that... at least, not if you happen to be living on the earth while it is happening. And this just gets better and better as we near the end.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Jen

Jen meh

And I hear the sarcasm in your last sentence there.
    I understand this........ that Baal, et al, aren't ALL the embodiment for Satan (aka Lucifer). But it may be easier to pose it that way for the common man to understand.

So, another analogy so that (at least some) common men can understand is that of Trump draining the swamp of corruption in Washington.

But then, it brings me at least to another question or two. Okay. God is God. He created the angels, Lucifer being best and first created. Then Lucifer became dissatisfied with being just Number One (First Officer) and wanted to be Captain. He saw the mistakes that Captain had made and thought he could do better. Does that automatically make him "Evil"?

Lucifer is god of prosperity and power (as well as greed and carnal desires).
    Yahweh is God of creation and righteousness.

Is it Good vs Evil? Or just Creator vs Createe?

Does Lucifer have a place where Spirits go after their bodies die? And is it as reported - a place of horribleness?

And what is our place in the whole thing?

We truly don't see through the veil that separates the dimensions and we can't see and we shouldn't see. But........... I want to get it right. I believe I have made the right choice, but I do want to know. I am curious.