• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The same old song and dance.

Once again a maniac kills 10 people, this time at a community college, and once again Obama and his minions jump on the 'gun control' bandwagon, befrore any facts are known. The fact is that there is no law that can be passed to protect you from the lawless. The only thing that can protect you from the lawless is a gun. I suggest, as society seems to be falling apart, thanks to the leftists dividing this country, that every law abiding citizen get a firearm and learn how to use it, while you still can.

Caroljo

Senator
You're right....it's even more important now than it's ever been. My grandkids all have been trained in how to safely handle a gun, their dad takes them out to the shooting range at least once a month (when he isn't deployed). My DIL got her concealed carry permit last year. Like you said, nobody is going to stop a criminal from getting what he needs to murder people. Making guns harder to purchase isn't going to work. Most criminals don't own a registered gun anyway! The only people more gun laws will hurt are the innocent. I can't believe that there's people that can't see that!