• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The shove seen around the world.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And for the 120th day in a row the nation cringes with embarrassment thanks to this clod.

What an overbearing A-hole. He knew he' get by with it. Did you notice the look on his face? He'd be to chicken sh*t to do that if he didn't have his loyals around in case the guy decided to shove back.

Caroljo

Senator
I don't see what's wrong. He did a friendly little push on the guys shoulder, that guy slapped him on the back and continued smiling & talking. What did you see (as if I don't already know)....Lol!

Caroljo

Senator
What an overbearing A-hole. He knew he' get by with it. Did you notice the look on his face? He'd be to chicken sh*t to do that if he didn't have his loyals around in case the guy decided to shove back.
Of course that's what you saw!!! LMAO! The guy kept smiling and slapped Trump on his back and kept talking. My God you guys are hilarious!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Of course that's what you saw!!! LMAO! The guy kept smiling and slapped Trump on his back and kept talking. My God you guys are hilarious!!
Of course the guy kept smiling...he was obviously like you...a Trump lover. Did you see TRUMP smile? Just that overbearing, I'm better than you look as he shoved the guy so HE could be front and center. Hell, 99% of the time he pushes ahead of Melania as well.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
FRIENDLY LITTLE PUSH??? Trump had his teeth gritted...push ahead of the guy who indeed was smiling (kissing ass) and Trump didn't smile or even bother to look at the guy and excuse himself. Do you wake up in the morning this delusional?

S

Sickofleft

Why are using a gif? If you are so sure that's what it looks like in real time, why not use the actual footage?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not really, the gif makes it look a lot faster then it was.
I just looked at it on another site. Trump literally shoved the guy aside, moved past him, didn't so much as say a thing to the guy, and then he scanned around like he was the king of the mountain.

Horrifying rudeness and arrogance.

Spamature

President
At the end looks just like Mussolini. It's as if he were doing an impression.

Spamature

President
Unreal. He's such a disgraceful swine.

But as we see, his toadies will applaud his rudeness and arrogance.
If this were Obama it would be all we'd hear about for at least a year. With Trump it's just another daily embarrassment that will be eclipsed by the next one tomorrow.

Day by day our reputation get dragged deeper into the mud.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
At the end looks just like Mussolini. It's as if he were doing an impression.
My husband was saying the other day that he noticed that whenever Trump and some 'visitor' entered the room to speak...some foreign dignitary...Trump enters the room ahead of the person, even though the other guy usually stands to the right of Trump and has to go around him when Trump stops at his designated podium. He walks ahead of his own wife and half the time doesn't even wait for her to get in the limos. I noticed that recently he has walked beside her down the plane steps. Probably noticed the tweets of people talking about what an arrogant rude POS he is. Most narcissistic person I've ever heard of other than Roger Stone. You need to watch the documentary "Get Roger Stone". What a creep. And of course a Trumpster.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Unreal. He's such a disgraceful swine.

But as we see, his toadies will applaud his rudeness and arrogance.
Well gee, says his loyal fans....the other guy was smiling. It was just a playful push. One of these days if Melania gets ahead of him on the steps down from AF1, I expect him to give her a playful push as well.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well gee, says his loyal fans....the other guy was smiling. It was just a playful push. One of these days if Melania gets ahead of him on the steps down from AF1, I expect him to give her a playful push as well.
Check out the look on the guy's face the moment Trump shoves him aside from behind. Pure shock.