• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The simplest answer to mass shootings.

FakeName

Governor
My neighbors are in the Los Angeles area. They thoroughly rejected your leader and his party and in fact kicked all but 2 of them out of the entire 55 federally elected offices in the state in the last election.
Neo lives in Grand Rapids. He once told me they chased all the democrats democrats out of there a long time ago.

I looked it up. Grand rapids has a democratic city council and state representation and the last Republican they voted for for Pres. Was Reagan.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Problem? Not at all. Just amazed that you think that a misdemeanor and a mass murder are anywhere in the same galaxy.
I didn't make a distinction or qualify. You interjected, seemingly knowing now what I think and argue with your creation

Facts matter

Spamature

President
Neo lives in Grand Rapids. He once told me they chased all the democrats democrats out of there a long time ago.

I looked it up. Grand rapids has a democratic city council and state representation and the last Republican they voted for for Pres. Was Reagan.
Who was a gift from our neighbors in Hollywood and Sacramento.

So maybe a thank you from him should be in order.

FakeName

Governor
Don't you know the difference? I'm merely citing two examples in response to a comment on enforcing...
But we DO NOT enforce misdemeanors and felonies the same way at all.

First offense misdemeanors, for example, usually only merit a fine and a few hours of community service.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But we DO NOT enforce misdemeanors and felonies the same way at all.

First offense misdemeanors, for example, usually only merit a fine and a few hours of community service.
Yes. I know. Stop embellishing. Mine was simply a comment on enforcing. Binary.

I mean wtf? Stop speaking to me if you cant interact on the basis of what I wrote.

FakeName

Governor
Yes. I know. Stop embellishing. Mine was simply a comment on enforcing. Binary.

I mean wtf? Stop speaking to me if you cant interact on the basis of what I wrote.
Fair enough. But that is kind of my point.

Binary.

I know. Hence the problem. Our legal system is not binary. It makes finer distinctions.

afella

Mayor
How is this making a law abiding citizen a victim. I am not even saying the right to own a semi automatic weapon should be taken away. I am just saying we need to inject a bit more responsibility into the system where people are allowed to have guns.

What is wrong with that ?
Its ripe for abuse. A system put in place like you suggest, along with red flag laws would be abused. Perhaps even abused very frequently.

redtide

Mayor
Treat semi automatic weapons under the law as we do automatic weapons.

A special license from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) is required to manufacture, sell, and own any of these items, without exception.
seems that is all progressives are about....lets see what freedom, liberty or wealth we can steal from others and use some sweet sounding BS to sell it as being a good thing.