• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The simplest answer to mass shootings.

EatTheRich

President
Treat semi automatic weapons under the law as we do automatic weapons.

A special license from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) is required to manufacture, sell, and own any of these items, without exception.
They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”-Benjamin Franklin

EatTheRich

President
How is this making a law abiding citizen a victim. I am not even saying the right to own a semi automatic weapon should be taken away. I am just saying we need to inject a bit more responsibility into the system where people are allowed to have guns.

What is wrong with that ?
Aka a bit more state control. And the bourgeois left may push it as part of their one-two punch, but it will be the right that will as always benefit from the masses being politically and literally disarmed.

EatTheRich

President
He was a Democrat and head of the actor's union before he turned to the dark side and became a Republican.

It's sad to see them grow up and turn bad.
Good on him for being a union leader, but tbh he was a pretty crappy one in the first place. He went along with the Hollywood witch hunt ... spearheaded to a considerable extent by Democrats like Humphrey and Truman ... at the expense of his own union’s effectiveness.

EatTheRich

President
seems that is all progressives are about....lets see what freedom, liberty or wealth we can steal from others and use some sweet sounding BS to sell it as being a good thing.
It may seem that way, but when conservatives get their way on everything you get 1970s Saudi Arabia.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That’s not what I posted. I posted the reality ... the Democratic Party thrives on the capitalist system which is the source of their political power.
Yes you went on an anti-capitalism rant
"So get rid of the capitalist system that is the source of their power."
my comment still stands
"if democrats can't handle a capitalist system maybe they should be removed not my problem if they can't adapt they are weak and a burden"

freyasman

Senator
Treat semi automatic weapons under the law as we do automatic weapons.

A special license from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) is required to manufacture, sell, and own any of these items, without exception.
How about we repeal all gun restrictions as they are all unjust and illegitimate as per the US constitution?

freyasman

Senator

freyasman

Senator
How is this making a law abiding citizen a victim. I am not even saying the right to own a semi automatic weapon should be taken away. I am just saying we need to inject a bit more responsibility into the system where people are allowed to have guns.

What is wrong with that ?
Everything.:cool: