• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The simplest answer to mass shootings.

Spamature

President
If I thought for a moment you were telling the truth, perhaps nothing. Unfortunately your track record here doesn't allow me to trust you.
I don't lie. Or at least I don't lie on this board. Funny thing is that one of the posters who called be a liar is now using my 2015 post source has the source for his mass shooting post on the board now.

Thanks @The Thinker

Spamature

President
California's "ballot harvesting" scheme stole those Congressional seats. Everybody knows it.
This is why I do not trust any gun"control" scam presented by the Democrats. And you.
Unlike your Republican brethren in North Carolina, California didn't employ voter fraud when they picked up ballots. Also it was only really done in Orange county. Which we recently found out that has more registered Dems than Republicans. So quit trying to blame your losses on imaginary election fraud and put the blame where it belongs. Picking terrible people as your candidates.

redtide

Mayor
Look fool, nothing is being stolen from anyone here. I guess you think you should be free to throw a hand grenade into a crowded room because your warped sense of entitlement.
really, tell that to those of US who live in non-free states like Cali. They have stolen the right to defend your self in that state. Look at all the "entitlement" theft programs already in existence and are being proposed by dems to take even more. face it progressive is just another name for thief.

Spamature

President
"Grow up" being the key phrase of course. Democrats are children, hence their stupidity and tendencies towards violence.
I don't see the Dems here in this thread crying like a kid who was told no at the candy rack of the of a super market register at the possibility that some of them will lose their murder toys.

Maybe next year you'll get to shop for your knee hi's at the big boy store

freyasman

Senator
I don't see the Dems here in this thread crying like a kid who was told no at the candy rack of the of a super market register at the possibility that some of them will lose their murder toys.

Maybe next year you'll get to shop for your knee hi's at the big boy store
Introduce a law taking their EBT cards away and then watch. :cool:

Spamature

President
Imagine that...the solution is fewer rights and expansion of government scope/reach. How very surprising. How utterly unlike solutions to every other issue lefty addresses.
:confused:
I am still waiting on those private market solutions. Any luck on that personal force field yet ?

Spamature

President
Look up how many people have been murdered by their own governments.

I'll take my chances with a few criminals here and there.:cool:
@Dawg keeps telling me private practice doctors murder more people than anyone. I suppose you think we should let people practice medicine without a license too ?

Oh wait, you do believe that .

Never mind.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It isn’tDemocrats who can’t handle capitalism though. It’s you. You can’t handle the Democratic Party which is an essential part of keeping capitalism as we know it operating.
You are the one that said democrats couldn't handle capitalism
I SAID
democrats are dangerous
YOU FOLLOWED UP WITH
So get rid of the capitalist system that is the source of their power.
AND MY FOLLOW UP
if democrats can't handle a capitalist system maybe they should be removed not my problem if they can't adapt they are weak and a burden
So why did you say democrats can't handle capitalism and now change?