• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The simplest answer to mass shootings.

Colorforms

Senator
Treat semi automatic weapons under the law as we do automatic weapons.

A special license from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) is required to manufacture, sell, and own any of these items, without exception.
The simplest answer to mass shootings is no more gun free zones.

It's harder to kill someone when the democrats don't leave them defenseless. :)

Spamature

President
Better than living in Schindler's List.
Wait, the people on Schinder's list survived didn't they. (I never really watch the whole movie), But in Thunder Dome it 2 men enter 1 man leaves. That's only a 50/50 chance and you still might die from your injuries anyway.

Spamature

President
The simplest answer to mass shootings is no more gun free zones.

It's harder to kill someone when the democrats don't leave them defenseless. :)
Having a gun does not mean that you won't be shot by one. In fact it increases the chances that you will.

Colorforms

Senator
Having a gun does not mean that you won't be shot by one. In fact it increases the chances that you will.
Quite the opposite actually. The increase in guns has made us all 20% safer give or take. Mass shooters have one thing in common, they target places that don't allow guns. So by not allowing guns, democrats are inviting mass shooters.

Republicans have been trying to tell you this for decades and you're too stubborn to listen. Those shootings are on the democrats.

freyasman

Senator
Simple....

Ban all guns.

Americans are not responsible enough to own one or more.
There are at least 100 million gun owners in America (actually it's more like twice that, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was more), and yet we only have about 11000 murders a year with firearms, committed almost entirely by professional criminals heavily involved in the drug trade, and the gang culture, and highly concentrated in a few areas. Almost all of these folks are already prohibited by law from possessing guns.

Seems to me like the average American gun owner is very responsible.

And it seems to me like you are extremely ignorant and parroting stupidity rather than even attempting to understand the problem you claim to want to solve.

afella

Mayor
And crowds are ripe for being murdered. Pick your poison.
As a general rule I always lean to the solution that allows for the maximum amount of freedom. As long as an issue doesnt cause a massive amount of damage to our society as a whole, no solution is required that would restrict a person's freedom.

I cant say I like the end result, mass shootings and mass killings, but those have a very minimal affect on our society as a whole. They are certainly devastating to those directly involved, and make my stomach sick when they occur. But a further restriction on the peoples constitutional right cant been seen as acceptable.

Bear Claw

President
There are at least 100 million gun owners in America (actually it's more like twice that, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was more), and yet we only have about 11000 murders a year with firearms, committed almost entirely by professional criminals heavily involved in the drug trade, and the gang culture, and highly concentrated in a few areas. Almost all of these folks are already prohibited by law from possessing guns.

Seems to me like the average American gun owner is very responsible.

And it seems to me like you are extremely ignorant and parroting stupidity rather than even attempting to understand the problem you claim to want to solve.
America has the gun problem. Not me.

freyasman

Senator
Wait, the people on Schinder's list survived didn't they. (I never really watch the whole movie), But in Thunder Dome it 2 men enter 1 man leaves. That's only a 50/50 chance and you still might die from your injuries anyway.
I actually never watched it either.
But I like my odds in the thunder dome.

afella

Mayor
Gun control requires gun violence to enforce.

Even if only 1% of gun owners fight back rather than submit, that will be 100 times the violence they claim to be trying to prevent.

No. We're not going to do that.

I agree whole heartedly. My point is it's the end game of the firearms debate. Any other solution simply wont work.

EatTheRich

President
You are the one that said democrats couldn't handle capitalism
I SAID

YOU FOLLOWED UP WITH

AND MY FOLLOW UP

So why did you say democrats can't handle capitalism and now change?
I didn’t. I don’t know how to get you to comprehend what I wrote, but that is not what I said. Once again:

You said Democrats are dangerous. I said if you think so then we need to get rid of the capitalist system that gives the Democratic Party its power. That was not saying Democrats can’t handle capitalism, it was saying the Democratic Party can ONLY handle capitalism, and getting rid of capitalism would defang them.