• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The smallest menace brings mankind to it's knees

Jack4freedom

Governor
While I acknowledge extremist rightists, some seek to mainstream demonstrable kooks. I do not. Trump’s suckiness does not legitimize the CONSTANT lies of illiberal leftist posters in this forum. Nor does it legitimize those who seek to enable same.
As noted, I gave actual direct examples of current illiberal leftist politicians enacting illiberal leftist policy resulting in direct violence and destruction. That IS nihilism.
As noted, I gave actual direct example of a leftist poster in this forum self-refuting his own posts in real-time...side-by-side...simultaneously. Leftists are real. They exist. They are here in this forum and they are in elected office. They are known by executing to illiberal, leftist tactics in order to advance illiberal, leftist causes.

I don’t need you to agree with me on this. You can swim with the current - I sincerely do not care. I know my conclusions are accurate and factual. I have explained the bases of my thoughts on the matter sufficiently. Hatred makes people irrational, careless, sloppy, and stupid. It also crowds out reason, goodness, measured presentation, and truth. No cause authorizes lies. No preferred outcome excuses this conduct. And - no politician, no matter how bad he is...no matter how reviled...should elicit indulging one’s basest whims.

Trump isn’t the cause agent or catalyst for liars. He’s simply revealed that most politicians, most of the media, and far too many of the rest of us are shi**y people...just like he is. Period.

I say no thanks to this. I’m far from perfect. FAR. Even I can step away from this garbage. It stinks. I sincerely like liberals. I properly reject leftism.
I sincerely like liberals, conservatives, moderates, independents and libertarians. I do not like intolerant nut bags of any kind. I find Trump cultists many of whom troll this board 24/7/365 intolerant, disgusting and dangerous because there are so many of them.