• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The story behind Melania's message on her jacket

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It would be nice if we had a credible White House that would honestly explain that absurdly bizarre jacket.

But we don’t.
That jacket shouldn't be explained. It should've NEVER happened.

Perhaps the fascists connected to the WH - Bannon, Miller and Gorka, encouraged her to wear it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks to me like she wore a jacket from the designer Zara. People will read into it what they will

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Remember in November.
You bought into fake news again.

The slogan comes from Grafitti Artist Reuv

Hi, I’m Graffiti artist Reuv. I am the original creator of these after-market Melania jackets. I hand-paint each jacket custom made. This coat has been selling 1 per hour. Please have patience, orders will ship first-in-first-out. These are not printed like others copies selling. These are painted with real acrylic fabric paint. Toss in washer no issues. Please choose your specific size. may differ slightly but be true to the pic.

I will remember in November you lied...And so will America.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That fascist message that Mrs. #3 Trump wore as First Lady... was un-American and ugly. Like her husband, the woman has no class.
Did you only kill off ONE husband...……..you sound jealous more men didn't want you...…….let readers guess...…..YOU only had sex with one male in 80+ years...……...exactly how damn ugly are ya?

I bet as a kid they had to tie a bone around ya neck to get the puppy to play with ya!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That jacket shouldn't be explained. It should've NEVER happened.

Perhaps the fascists connected to the WH - Bannon, Miller and Gorka, encouraged her to wear it.
You would rather she wore her pants on the ground like your thug neighbors in Toledo...……..I bet ya scared to leave your HUD apartment after dark...….