• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Suicide of Europe

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Which is why I don’t tell immigrants to go back to where they came from.
yet, you don't allow them to live on your property...…….

because you don't own any...………..

you support the Muslims and 11 kids in the desert and want millions more of same...…..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You shouldn't talk about people you don't know.

This is exactly the subject. There are likely people in those nations saying the exact thing your boy is for that very same reason.

bigotry is bigotry is bigotry.
You damn sure do

C

Capitalist

[QUOTE="Spamature”]
This is exactly the subject. There are likely people in those nations saying the exact thing your boy is for that very same reason.[/QUOTE]
No not exactly.

I bring no bombs. Big. Fat. Difference.

EatTheRich

President
[QUOTE="Spamature”]
This is exactly the subject. There are likely people in those nations saying the exact thing your boy is for that very same reason.
No not exactly.

I bring no bombs. Big. Fat. Difference.[/QUOTE]

“You” may not bring bombs. But Muslims are killed by bombs from majority-Christian countries at a rate far higher than the rate at which Christians are killed by Muslims’ bomb attacks.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
You’re a white Canadian, right?
Born & raised in the USA.

When are you gonna move back to Europe?
I'm not from Europe. Neither are the African & Middle Easterners moving there.

No, ideology is - a blatant disregard for integration and efforts to impose the foreign culture on the "host."
As said before: it's not a color thang (as Julie said), it's a culture thang.

Of course, culture is intimately tied to race and to nationality. For a long time, America was very good at integrating immigrants into the American culture, who in turn integrated their traditional cultures into the American tapestry. That was before "immigrant" became a synonym for "foreign national entering the country illegally" aka "illegal alien." And before "immigration" became a free-for-all. Unless that insanity is reversed quickly, foreign cultures will overwhelm and destroy the host culture. It's in process now. Some people like that that's happening. Other people love their country.

Land belongs to those who take it and then hold it.
A land belongs to it's people. A people belongs to it's land. Rare is the ancestry that's eternal; age old is enough.

EatTheRich

President
Born & raised in the USA.
My mistake, sorry.

I'm not from Europe. Neither are the African & Middle Easterners moving there.
Nor are the “anchor babies” born here from Mexico or the Middle East.

Immigrants have never come here and left their cultures behind. That’s why we have more Chinese restaurants than McDonald’s, KFC, and Pizza Huts combined. That’s why we have St. Patrick’s Day parades. That’s why we have Presbyterians and Jews.

C

Capitalist

“You” may not bring bombs. But Muslims are killed by bombs from majority-Christian countries at a rate far higher than the rate at which Christians are killed by Muslims’ bomb attacks.
Majority Christian countries does not equal Christian jihadists.

Aren’t you part of the crowd that insists the US is a secular country? What happened to change your mind?

EatTheRich

President

Aren’t you part of the crowd that insists the US is a secular country? What happened to change your mind?
Sure, the U.S. is a secular country. The UK is not. Poland is not. Russia is not. Nazi Germany was not. Fascist Croatia was not. Fascist Italy was not. Imperial Spain and Portugal were not.

What the U.S. is, is a representative republic. The government represents the Christian majority of citizens much more so than the tiny fringe of jihadists represent a Muslim community that widely repudiates then.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Nor are the “anchor babies” born here from Mexico or the Middle East.
That's true; anchor babies aren't from the country-of-origin of their parents anymore than I'm from the country of origin of my great-grand parents technically. The differences being that my great-grand parents entered the US legally after full vetting and came here to contribute positively to America as Americans. The parents of anchor babies didn't and don't. They're citizens of the USA only because of the relatively recent development of birthright citizenship, which is being abused and should be abandoned.

Immigrants have never come here and left their cultures behind.
- I said that immigrants integrated into the dominant American culture while weaving their native cultures into the American tapestry.
- Illegal aliens aren't immigrants.
- The cultures of European immigrants were never in conflict with the fundamental bases and values of American culture, which is European at it's core.
- The thread topic is Europe. America is a different beast.

Nor does a majority Muslim country necessarily equal Muslim jihadists. Regardless, the Muslims flooding Europe by and large have no desire to integrate into the prevailing cultures but rather to impose their native culture. That's demographic and cultural genocide.

C

Capitalist

Sure, the U.S. is a secular country. The UK is not. Poland is not. Russia is not. Nazi Germany was not. Fascist Croatia was not. Fascist Italy was not. Imperial Spain and Portugal were not.

What the U.S. is, is a representative republic. The government represents the Christian majority of citizens much more so than the tiny fringe of jihadists represent a Muslim community that widely repudiates then.
First, you need to make it crystal clear you’re bitching about European countries not the US.

Second, a secular US government is independent of the religious people inside. Regardless, all the policy makers come from the atheist secular coasts where they don’t give a damn about religion so you have nothing to worry your pretty little Marxist head about.

C

Capitalist

No not exactly.

I bring no bombs. Big. Fat. Difference.
How many are killed by Christians on jihad?

4/15

Mayor
You must be from a home with a baboon as the head of the household and an illegal alien sloth as the maid. Don't tell anybody but your rabid chipmunk brother is schtuping the maid. She'd resist him but she's too slow. She tried to file charges but the statue of limitations ran out by the time she got to the station.

It's just amazing what you can tell from peoples' posts!
So I really struck a nerve with you? As for your primate parents I am sorry you had to endure their sadistic anal cravings.

EatTheRich

President
First, you need to make it crystal clear you’re bitching about European countries not the US.

Second, a secular US government is independent of the religious people inside. Regardless, all the policy makers come from the atheist secular coasts where they don’t give a damn about religion so you have nothing to worry your pretty little Marxist head about.
Every president of the U.S. has been a Christian. There is 1 atheist in Congress today, iirc, the first one ever.