• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Suicide of Europe

EatTheRich

President
That's true; anchor babies aren't from the country-of-origin of their parents anymore than I'm from the country of origin of my great-grand parents technically. The differences being that my great-grand parents entered the US legally after full vetting and came here to contribute positively to America as Americans. The parents of anchor babies didn't and don't. They're citizens of the USA only because of the relatively recent development of birthright citizenship, which is being abused and should be abandoned.

- I said that immigrants integrated into the dominant American culture while weaving their native cultures into the American tapestry.
- Illegal aliens aren't immigrants.
- The cultures of European immigrants were never in conflict with the fundamental bases and values of American culture, which is European at it's core.
- The thread topic is Europe. America is a different beast.

Nor does a majority Muslim country necessarily equal Muslim jihadists. Regardless, the Muslims flooding Europe by and large have no desire to integrate into the prevailing cultures but rather to impose their native culture. That's demographic and cultural genocide.
Some of the ancestors of almost every white American came here illegally ... even though it used to be much easier for white people to come here legally than it is for Brown people now.

Birthright citizenship has been the supreme law of the land since 1868.

American culture is syncretic at its core. Our chief music forms, for example, have predominantly African roots. At any rate, Europeans and Middle Easterners share a common cultural heritage the same way Irish and English settlers shared a common cultural heritage.

Spamature

President
[QUOTE="Spamature”]
This is exactly the subject. There are likely people in those nations saying the exact thing your boy is for that very same reason
No not exactly.

I bring no bombs. Big. Fat. Difference.
You do realize that one BIG FAT REASON for recent migrations to Europe is BECAUSE guns and bombs were brought to and used on, the M.E. by Western nations. And the same people denouncing the migration likely cheered the invasion.

C

Capitalist

You do realize that one BIG FAT REASON for recent migrations to Europe is BECAUSE guns and bombs were brought to and used on, the M.E. by Western nations. And the same people denouncing the migration likely cheered the invasion.
Addressed in the first video. You have a suicidal mentality.

Spamature

President
Addressed in the first video. You have a suicidal mentality.
I don't care about the video.
You are here right now. He is not.
So, how about YOU address it. You can quote it if you like but the argument is yours to put together. Here, pick a line that suits your reasoning

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Some of the ancestors of almost every white American came here illegally ... even though it used to be much easier for white people to come here legally than it is for Brown people now.

Bullshit Sandwich
yo

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
That's true; anchor babies aren't from the country-of-origin of their parents anymore than I'm from the country of origin of my great-grand parents technically. The differences being that my great-grand parents entered the US legally after full vetting and came here to contribute positively to America as Americans. The parents of anchor babies didn't and don't. They're citizens of the USA only because of the relatively recent development of birthright citizenship, which is being abused and should be abandoned.

- I said that immigrants integrated into the dominant American culture while weaving their native cultures into the American tapestry.
- Illegal aliens aren't immigrants.
- The cultures of European immigrants were never in conflict with the fundamental bases and values of American culture, which is European at it's core.
- The thread topic is Europe. America is a different beast.

Nor does a majority Muslim country necessarily equal Muslim jihadists. Regardless, the Muslims flooding Europe by and large have no desire to integrate into the prevailing cultures but rather to impose their native culture. That's demographic and cultural genocide.

C

Capitalist

So you are categorically opposed to violence of any kind against Muslims?
Of course not! How could you draw that conclusion! I'm categorically in favor of killing people who are threatening me, religion notwithstanding.

Christians don't do jihad. Remember that.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Capitalist

“Before World War I, we had virtually open borders,” said Ngai, a professor of Asian American studies at Columbia University and author of the 2004 book Impossible Subjects: Illegal Aliens and the Making of Modern America. “You didn’t need a passport. You didn’t need a visa. There was no such thing as a green card. If you showed up at Ellis Island, walked without a limp, had money in your pocket, and passed a very simple [IQ] test in your own language, you were admitted.”

You were admitted. . .legally.

Before WWI the world was a different place. Before WWI immigration laws came and went according to the requirements of the time. Just. Like. Now. Yet another case of fake news faking a bullshit history to fake a contemporary fake news piece. Fake.

Fail.

C

Capitalist

I don't care about the video.
Then don't even post here.

The thread is about the video. You're wasting your time replying here to somebody who doesn't care about your opinion if you don't care about the video.

Spamature

President
Then don't even post here.

The thread is about the video. You're wasting your time replying here to somebody who doesn't care about your opinion if you don't care about the video.
Because I care about YOUR opinion NOT his.

I assumed you had your own thoughts on the issue.

If all you have is his thoughts and opinions then YOU shouldn't post here.

EatTheRich

President
“Before World War I, we had virtually open borders,” said Ngai, a professor of Asian American studies at Columbia University and author of the 2004 book Impossible Subjects: Illegal Aliens and the Making of Modern America. “You didn’t need a passport. You didn’t need a visa. There was no such thing as a green card. If you showed up at Ellis Island, walked without a limp, had money in your pocket, and passed a very simple [IQ] test in your own language, you were admitted.”

You were admitted. . .legally.

Before WWI the world was a different place. Before WWI immigration laws came and went according to the requirements of the time. Just. Like. Now. Yet another case of fake news faking a bullshit history to fake a contemporary fake news piece. Fake.

Fail.
In particular, American immigration law was based on an open border (except for Asians), and the result was not coincidentally a rapid ascent to prosperity for the U.S.

C

Capitalist

In particular, American immigration law was based on an open border (except for Asians), and the result was not coincidentally a rapid ascent to prosperity for the U.S.
So where’s the “illegal” part?